+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 107 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    I would just trial & error if I were you and assess which one works better and which one brings more sides to the table. Then decide for yourself which one is more worth it. That is what I would do.
    I think I like the science behind Ru better than Fin. I think Ru is designed to bind to receptors where fin is designed to stop all conversion of 5-a? Thus, fin is designed to be systematic for it to be effective where Ru is designed to be localized. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So I have 2 questions:

1. Any thing I should consider if I want to make a compound mix of Minoxidil, Ru, Tretinoin, and etc.

2. What's the best vehicle? Eth+PG, KB, or Neogenic?

Hard to tell. It's all trial and error and what works for some may not necessarily work for others. All you can do is take your time with the prep, whatever vehicle you use. I've just about run out of RU but will be buying another 10g and continue using with Kirkland as it certainly hasn't hurt none. I use minoxidil anyway so it's convenient for me and I've been maintaining quite well. Good luck whatever you decide.

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    I think I like the science behind Ru better than Fin. I think Ru is designed to bind to receptors where fin is designed to stop all conversion of 5-a? Thus, fin is designed to be systematic for it to be effective where Ru is designed to be localized. Correct me if I'm wrong.

So I have 2 questions:

1. Any thing I should consider if I want to make a compound mix of Minoxidil, Ru, Tretinoin, and etc.

2. What's the best vehicle? Eth+PG, KB, or Neogenic?
    Yes well it binds to the androgen receptors so it will prevent androgens from binding, including DHT. It doesn't mess with 5ar2. But you are correct where RU is designed to act locally, finasteride acts systematically. I think vehicles are indeed as said more of a trial & error what works best for you.

Yes well it binds to the androgen receptors so it will prevent androgens from binding, including DHT. It doesn't mess with 5ar2. But you are correct where RU is designed to act locally, finasteride acts systematically. I think vehicles are indeed as said more of a trial & error what works best for you.
    swoop did you find any data that indicate the binding Time on the AR? I have not this far.

we know that it is about 1 hour in serum, and this can probably be reduced maybe to half with st johns or other p-glycoproteine abc transporters inducers.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    swoop did you find any data that indicate the binding Time on the AR? I have not this far.

we know that it is about 1 hour in serum, and this can probably be reduced maybe to half with st johns or other p-glycoproteine abc transporters inducers.
    No I never discovered how long RU58841 stays bound to the androgen receptor. But I suppose it would be close to 24 hours. I tried 2 time applications a day and didn't notice a difference.

Default CB Mixture

Hellouser,

Thanks for all the details regarding your RU mixture! Would you be so kind and provide us with your CB mixture details.

No I never discovered how long RU58841 stays bound to the androgen receptor. But I suppose it would be close to 24 hours. I tried 2 time applications a day and didn't notice a difference.
    that could be a realistic thought looking to the itching that keeps away for at-least 1 day after an application.

Quote Originally Posted by Boldy View Post
    that could be a realistic thought looking to the itching that keeps away for at-least 1 day after an application.
    Yes btw I miss applications sometimes especially in the weekend and don't notice a decline whenever that happens. So more than 1x a day would definitely be overkill.

Yea binds for an hour but what else is affected physiologically? I say nothing good. Ask our fearless writer, Hellouser if it still works for him? I have asked but not heard from him. There are side effects to RU.

Go to Walmart, a drug store and buy Isopropyl Alcohol 91% and agitate your Ru in about 7-10 ml of it. It will dissolve in about 2 miutes then you can dilute with Minoxidil solution 5% to the concentration you are after.