+ Reply to Thread

Default How long did you have to wait for fin to work? Also, experiences with Dr.Singh?

I've been on Proscar for 6 months now. My hairline has continued to slowly recede at the same rate it did before I began taking the drug. IMO there could be 3 reasons for this:

-The Proscar I purchased was not legitimate. I bought it from a UK website that was trusted by Spex and run by Dr.Singh (not sure if I'm allowed to mention the name of the site). Has anybody else made progress with drugs bought from this site?

-I am not responding properly to Proscar. I'm going to try and convince my GP to conduct hormone tests tomorrow so that I can see if my DHT levels have fallen or not.

-I have not given the drug enough time. However, plenty of people say that, at 6 months, you should begin to see results from fin. Has anybody had to wait longer than this to yield noticeable results?

Cheers.

I found when adding a kepo shampoo like regenepure things were better, a lot of people fail to realise fin only stops certain percent. My hairloss has halted as I use big 3 and I use Dr kleins DHT tropicals aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I found when adding a kepo shampoo like regenepure things were better, a lot of people fail to realise fin only stops certain percent. My hairloss has halted as I use big 3 and I use Dr kleins DHT tropicals aswell.
    Thanks for your reply. I'm actually currently using Revita and Regaine foam.