+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Tracy C, I commend you for starting this forum because we've got so many people on here just unnecessarily making idiotic comments and that really detracts from the positive place for hair loss sufferers (this forum) that Spencer created. This really is a positive place for hair loss sufferers and I'd really hate to see it ruined by a select few people who make stupid & negative comments just for the sake of making stupid & negative comments. I'll concede that I'm disappointed by Replicel's results but it sure as hell doesn't mean that their treatment is dead in the water, as some people foolishly state. Granted that some people on here who are disappointed by Replicel's results are putting forth coherent arguments, yet there are many others who are just spewing negative nonsense just for the sake of trolling. This is a great place for hair loss sufferers to keep up with the latest treatments/potential cures yet I'd hate to see it ruined by people who just put forth negative nonsense just for the sake of agitating people on an online forum.

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    I'd hate to see it ruined by people who just put forth negative nonsense just for the sake of agitating people on an online forum.

watching people in denial try to convince others to be in denial should not be tolerated. I want to be positive to, but im not so desperate for a cure that i've lost my marbles, i think that in a few weeks when too much of replicels stock gets dumped and they could well throw in the towel as a result of this screw up by them, we'll all forget about replicel and focus on histogen or accell or something else. i wouldnt care enoug to express my opinion if you guys just stopped going on with the 'this is good news really' BS ..its soo annoying

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Are you even listening to your own words? No you are not.
    Just combing through your recent posts:

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C
    Pull your heads out of your butts. Please. You have no idea how stupid and closed minded you are being.
    Pull your heads out people! Call a proctologist if you need to.
    Folks need to learn how to pull their heads out of their butts.
    O.K., I get it. Most you you do not understand enough about it to be able to see that Replicel's results are positive. Since you obviously don't get it, at least have the grace of God to shut up with the negativity. You are doing far more harm than good. So put a cork in it.

Look, I understand that you're upset and that's fine. I too had high hopes for Replicel initially. But we have to keep expectations reasonable. Replicel is very far from a cure at the moment. That doesn't mean they won't figure something out one day but it's not going to be easy. Until a treatment can offer tangible proof/results, we should always keep a level heard.

Quote Originally Posted by DepressedByHairLoss View Post
    Tracy C, I commend you for starting this forum because we've got so many people on here just unnecessarily making idiotic comments and that really detracts from the positive place for hair loss sufferers (this forum) that Spencer created.

My concern is that wrongly proclaiming Replicel has failed when they actually haven't can lead to preventing them from being able to get the resources they need to continue developing the treatment. There treatment obviously works. It probably works better than we know right now. They have proof of concept and they know it is safe. However, if they lose resources as a result of all this unwarranted negativity, they will be dead in the water. Then there will be one less company trying to solve the problem – and that is not a good thing. Not a good thing at all. I am now completely and thoroughly disgusted with these morons and my patience has run out.

I am now completely and thoroughly disgusted with these morons and my patience has run out.
    whether people actually believe in the things they say, nobody knows. clearly everyone's frustrated and they'll go about their own way of dealing with it.

the forum is tbt community. no sense to tormenting yourself by being involved.

My concern is that wrongly proclaiming Replicel has failed when they actually haven't can lead to preventing them from being able to get the resources they need to continue developing the treatment. There treatment obviously works. It probably works better than we know right now. They have proof of concept and they know it is safe. However, if they lose resources as a result of all this unwarranted negativity, they will be dead in the water. Then there will be one less company trying to solve the problem – and that is not a good thing. Not a good thing at all. I am now completely and thoroughly disgusted with these morons and my patience has run out.
    Companies aren't going to quit/go out of business because of negative comments on Bald Truth Talk! lol That's totally ridiculous.

i hope they find a cure for MPB

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    Companies aren't going to quit/go out of business because of negative comments on Bald Truth Talk! lol That's totally ridiculous.
    You'd be surprised what negative input is capable of.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    That's totally ridiculous.
    A perfectly healthy bank can fail if enough of its customers think it is failing. There is nothing ridiculous about it. It can happen - and it has happened... More than a few times.

bank can fail if enough of its customers think it is failing. There is nothing ridiculous about it. It can happen - and it has happened... More than a few times.

ludicrous comparison

does it really matter if they fail anyway, they are not doing anything but getting peoples hopes up/money in their pockets