+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast

Is there any incentive to lie about this?

Quote Originally Posted by allTheGoodNamesAreTaken View Post
    Is there any incentive to lie about this?
    Count the number of views and look at the threads title. Keep in mind this a site for men suffering hairloss. I think they got the doctors name out there to an appropriate audience pretty well. Also this isnt the only thread. New ones have been spammed since 2013.

Arista will get back to us when he can guys. Please be patient without being rude.

Just stating facts. The hair docs name has been heavily publicized on the hairloss site. There is mponetary incentive to do so, objectively speaking.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubris View Post
    I have to be honest, I don't know what you're trying to get at here. I think Hairismylife was asking, how will you be able to tell whether regrowth was caused by Pilofocus or Minoxidil?
    If Arista's donor area regenerates all of the extracted hairs then that would have to be Pilofocus regeration because minoxidil is not going to regrow full thickness follicles/hairs where the follicle was extracted.

Quote Originally Posted by long4hair View Post
    If Arista's donor area regenerates all of the extracted hairs then that would have to be Pilofocus regeration because minoxidil is not going to regrow full thickness follicles/hairs where the follicle was extracted.
    Its been a year. He would know by now if he had regrowth. If he did i am sure there would be some advertising. Hed probably be the headliner on the TBT radio show.

Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    Just stating facts. The hair docs name has been heavily publicized on the hairloss site. There is mponetary incentive to do so, objectively speaking.

There have been some really inappropriate comments here as of late. One poster accuses Arista of "coming up with excuses", another poster calls him a "scam artist" and accuses him of "lie after lie", and another poster says Arista is "full of sh!t". This is very rude. He's a nice guy so he'll update us in spite of these rude insults but I wouldn't blame him if he didn't.

Maybe they're still doing some hair counts or something. Information collection and compilation for the FDA doesn't always go perfectly according to plan. Try to be patient.
    Last edited by long4hair; 11-25-2016 at 11:25 PM. Reason: grammar

Quote Originally Posted by tedwuji View Post
    Its been a year. He would know by now if he had regrowth. If he did i am sure there would be some advertising. Hed probably be the headliner on the TBT radio show.
    The FDA has a lot to say when it comes to what you can say and when you can say it.

Quote Originally Posted by long4hair View Post
    There have been some really inappropriate comments here as of late. One poster accuses Arista of "coming up with excuses", another poster calls him a "scam artist" and accuses him of "lie after lie", and another poster says Arista is "full of sh!t". This is very rude. He's a nice guy so he'll update us in spite of these rude insults but I wouldn't blame him if he didn't.

Maybe they're still doing some hair counts or something. Information collection and compilation for the FDA doesn't always go perfectly according to plan. Try to be patient.
    I haven't called him anything. I simply noted this whole thing is good publicity in the correct place for the doctor involved.

I agree with Ted. Artista has hyped this up and now is to wont post his results. Probably not what he expected. Pilowfocus is dead. The doctor who is doing Pilowfocus seems to have plenty of time to posts so called results from his PRP treatments. Move on guys hopefully Dr Tsuji from Japan can come up with the goods.