Default Beauty Medical in the US?

Does anyone know if Milena makes trips to the US to do her procedure? I am interested in it, but theres no way I can goto Italy.

Milena does not perform the procedure in the US unless she is helping to train some techs. We, Hasson & Wong, are offering her procedure very very soon. We've been trained for months now but we're conducting trials in house to make sure our techs are as good as they can be. Shapiro Medical in Minnesota is doing the same thing and there will be a clinic opening in the NY area some time this year.

If you are on the West coast of the US or anywhere in Canada we are the only clinic that is offering this specific procedure as developed by Milena.
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    Milena does not perform the procedure in the US unless she is helping to train some techs. We, Hasson & Wong, are offering her procedure very very soon. We've been trained for months now but we're conducting trials in house to make sure our techs are as good as they can be. Shapiro Medical in Minnesota is doing the same thing and there will be a clinic opening in the NY area some time this year.

If you are on the West coast of the US or anywhere in Canada we are the only clinic that is offering this specific procedure as developed by Milena.
    Will you guys offer training once you know how to do it?

Also will you guys be using this for FUT scars?