Closed Thread
Page 143 of 187 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1862

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I doubt it's much different in the Netherlands than the USA. Thing is that Gho/HASCI got quite lucky. A consortium of doctors and companies sued HASCI/Gho because they also claimed, just like me, it was just BS he was selling. So what they did is they went to the central institute in the Netherlands that regulates all marketing and advertising, called 'de reclame code commissie'. They however ruled TWICE in favour of Gho ! Their reasoning was twice "If your paper gets accepted in a peer reviewed scientific magazine, then it must be true" ! So the first time HASCI won based on that argument of that Advertising regulator. Then, the suing consortium contacted that peer reviewed scientific journal, who then ADMITTED that they did NOT verify the claims HASCI made in the article, but they just checked if the methodology used made sense and if the article was relevant to their journal, that was all ! So, the consortium stepped again to the commision and threw that argument into the mix, yet the commission ruled again: "Once published in a peer reviewed scientific magazine. the content must be assumed to be true". And the second ruling of that commission is always definitive in the Netherlands and the commission will not rule again, so HASCI can just keep selling their scam, which they're still doing. And that it's nonsense, I've proven on my site, this is for example 100% proof it's all a lie: http://www.hasci-exposed.com/partial.html it's just a regular FUE

(BTW, I havent updated my site but recently a Dutch celeb who went 3 times to HASCI went after that to another clinic, who determined his donor was completely depleted by HASCI and that the only thing left they could do was a body hair transplant. I think I should take the time this weekend to update my site with that, it's good stuff)

Anyway, typing this all out, maybe those regulators aren't as dumb in the USA as in the Netherlands ...

Thanks Arashi. That is really sad that these people are continuing to act like this. Sigh. I hope they get to put a stop to it soon.

Good luck follicept!!!!!!

If you really don't care about convincing us, then why are you even here ? And peer reviewed journals ... That seems to be the new trick nowadays: publish in a peer reviewed magazine and people will believe it. Fact is that those 'peer reviewed magazines' dont check if the statements are true and you know that. They just check if the testing methodology makes any sense and if the article is relevant to them. HASCI managed to publish their lies that way too: http://www.hasci-exposed.com/HSTMagic8.html

So again, if you dont care about convincing any of us (like you say), then why are you even here ? Not meaning to take a piss at you, but a serious question. I'm really, honestly very interested in that answer. Thanks.
    So Arishi, are you saying that Follicept is not allowed to come here? Why do they have to explain why they come here? I have never explained why I come here. You have never been forced to explain why you come here. I don't think anybody HAS TO explain why they come here.

And you keep accusing them of scamming. Now you're accusing them of scamming by opting to put their results in a peer-reviewed magazine. So are you saying that all the studies in peer reviewed magazines are fraudulent? Are you saying that if hair loss researchers put their results into a peer-reviewed magazine that is the clincher that proves that the treatment is a scam?

Do you have any idea just how nonsensical your posts are? It's amazing to me that anybody respects you.

I doubt it's much different in the Netherlands than the USA. Thing is that Gho/HASCI got quite lucky. A consortium of doctors and companies sued HASCI/Gho because they also claimed, just like me, it was just BS he was selling. So what they did is they went to the central institute in the Netherlands that regulates all marketing and advertising, called 'de reclame code commissie'. They however ruled TWICE in favour of Gho ! Their reasoning was twice "If your paper gets accepted in a peer reviewed scientific magazine, then it must be true" ! So the first time HASCI won based on that argument of that Advertising regulator. Then, the suing consortium contacted that peer reviewed scientific journal, who then ADMITTED that they did NOT verify the claims HASCI made in the article, but they just checked if the methodology used made sense and if the article was relevant to their journal, that was all ! So, the consortium stepped again to the commision and threw that argument into the mix, yet the commission ruled again: "Once published in a peer reviewed scientific magazine. the content must be assumed to be true". And the second ruling of that commission is always definitive in the Netherlands and the commission will not rule again, so HASCI can just keep selling their scam, which they're still doing. And that it's nonsense, I've proven on my site, this is for example 100% proof it's all a lie: http://www.hasci-exposed.com/partial.html it's just a regular FUE

(BTW, I havent updated my site but recently a Dutch celeb who went 3 times to HASCI went after that to another clinic, who determined his donor was completely depleted by HASCI and that the only thing left they could do was a body hair transplant. I think I should take the time this weekend to update my site with that, it's good stuff)

Anyway, typing this all out, maybe those regulators aren't as dumb in the USA as in the Netherlands ...
    So let me make sure I have this straight - are you saying that if researchers put their study results into peer-reviewed journals that's the clincher that proves that the researchers are scammers?

LOL!

It's amazing that there is even one person at this site that respects the things that you say.

LMAO!!!

You can't even talk about Dr. Oz in this forum. Scientific integrity does not allow it. And only a sensible person would buy this product only if it works. And even if they tampered with the data (slim chances), and you used the product and everyone found it was fake, the company would be bashed by the scientific community and their funding would go to shit. It really is common sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Helix View Post
    Very old study about insulin shots and acne. It seems that local insulin shots improved acne.

The Effect of Intralesional Insulin and Glucagon in Acne Vulgaris
    http://www.nature.com/jid/journal/v4...id196345a.html

Acne is associated with baldness and both are associated with insulin resistance. I think that you guys are on a good path. I hope that even if IGF-1 doesn't work you are going to experiment with other things.
    Since insulin resistance is strongly associated with hair loss I think that efforts to improve peripheral carbohydrate metabolism in hair follicles will be beneficial for hair if not a cure. I also think that you are ideal team for that. You obviously have experience with diabetes and insulin, and you have a vehicle that will allow you to experiment with small doses and avoid long trials.
    Thx for the info, i wish i could use this thread to better study and understand igf and how can we improve is effectiveness once out, but some people like to watch the world burn, no costructive behvior just useless spam, you know with the amount of knowledge in the community i think we could improve follicept or at least give them same good idea but no, let's focus on this retard scammer vs not scammer and the retard analogy with people who got scarred and hospitalized by criminal

inb4 scam. and another to add to the dust!

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    Thx for the info, i wish i could use this thread to better study and understand igf and how can we improve is effectiveness once out, but some people like to watch the world burn, no costructive behvior just useless spam, you know with the amount of knowledge in the community i think we could improve follicept or at least give them same good idea but no, let's focus on this retard scammer vs not scammer and the retard analogy with people who got scarred and hospitalized by criminal
    This +1000000

Arashi, STOP, STOP, STOP...
    I'm fn sick and tired of reading your recycled crap. I check this thread a lot and all I see is this guy ( Arashi) posting the same crap. ENOUGH... You're like a child that needs to always have the last word.

Let's keep this thread on track....

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    Thx for the info, i wish i could use this thread to better study and understand igf and how can we improve is effectiveness once out
    The only one who has been posting scientific articles and info in this thread, has been Swooping and you didnt care about his info. No, it was all wrong, all irrelevant, cause it didnt coalign with your hope that this stuff is going to actually work.

Quote Originally Posted by NOhairNOlife View Post
    Let's keep this thread on track....
    If you want to keep it on track, then DO that ! But all you shills post is "Arashi this, Arashi that" and then complain we're 30 pages further.