+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

This proves Dr Woods is out of touch.

He even claims the regrowth was easy enough, but he had problems with the yield being extremely low. Well tell him from me, my yield is practically 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post

He even claims the regrowth was easy enough, but he had problems with the yield being extremely low. Well tell him from me, my yield is practically 100%.
    You know, Gho must be doing something right if you have gone to him, and have turned into a believer.

Irony is with this shit, Woods faced so much criticism with FUE, if anyone would know how Gho feels, it would be him.

If gho is regenerating hair, is he for sure doing it consistantly at a high percentage?

I'm very disappointed in Dr. Woods. He could not even make an accurate analysis. This is what happens when you start reading every line and saying at the same time "No ****ing way" for every line.

One has to be open minded.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahyeahyeah View Post
    You know, Gho must be doing something right if you have gone to him, and have turned into a believer.

Irony is with this shit, Woods faced so much criticism with FUE, if anyone would know how Gho feels, it would be him.

If gho is regenerating hair, is he for sure doing it consistantly at a high percentage?
    This is up for debate. He claims a minimum of 80%, I have witnessed a similar figure just under 85%. There will be more patients documenting their case over the next 2 weeks or so, so hopefully we can see similar results with those guys, the more of us that go with good results, the better it looks.

This is up for debate. He claims a minimum of 80%, I have witnessed a similar figure just under 85%. There will be more patients documenting their case over the next 2 weeks or so, so hopefully we can see similar results with those guys, the more of us that go with good results, the better it looks.
    How much did you pay for a procedure with him?
    And do you personally know ANYONE else who has had a procedure with gho?

What norwood are you aiming to get back to?

I take it you've seen all my pics, I'm not really on the nw scale with the mess I've been graced with, but I'd settle for a hair line like Sneijder (Dutch footballer). I just know I'm going to get addicted though and push for more density and better hairline.

First procedure cost €2500 for 700, only because I got a last minute cancellation, the 2nd 700 cost €4400. And the next 1400 will cost me €8800, this will be done over 2 days at the 700 rate per day @ €4400.

The euro is collapsing at the moment, so the prices are going down daily for me GBP vs Euro.

And I don't know anybody else that has had this procedure.

I had only heard of Gho 2 or 3 weeks before my first HST, I wasn't hanging around and got extremely lucky to get that cancellation.

I take it you've seen all my pics, I'm not really on the nw scale with the mess I've been graced with, but I'd settle for a hair line like Sneijder (Dutch footballer). I just know I'm going to get addicted though and push for more density and better hairline.

First procedure cost €2500 for 700, only because I got a last minute cancellation, the 2nd 700 cost €4400. And the next 1400 will cost me €8800, this will be done over 2 days at the 700 rate per day @ €4400.

The euro is collapsing at the moment, so the prices are going down daily for me GBP vs Euro.

I had only heard of Gho 2 or 3 weeks before my first HST, I wasn't hanging around and got extremely lucky to get that cancellation.
    Can't wait to see your next lot of photos mate.

And WTF... did you rob a bank?!?!?!

After the recent surgery I saw on here from Dr Woods, (think it was a 500 FUE case?) he has no place criticising other surgeons methods.

His Euro prices dont apply in London. Im paying bloody £7900 for 1400 grafts