KSL Glasgow clinic - Page 5 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Hi AA08,

Could I please suggest you email clearlynotthebest@gmx.com, there is a lot of information becoming available in the steps to take.

Although,

If you do not wish to send us an email then I would recommend seeking legal advice. You have rights even though you signed a "contract", you are entitled to ask for your money back form KSL. This could be as you do not wish for KLS Glasgow to carry out any further work. Probably because the results are never going to be what was expected or will never be achieved with the third procedure.

As you will see from a few places now there are a lot of unhappy customers form KSL. Things are developing in such away that KSL can not sit back on this, they will have to act on each complaint. They are in the light of Health Improvement Scotland and such things will not be tolerated by them.

Post you experience on here. Comment on the other threads on here liked to KSL with your experience etc. Also leave reviews on google and every site you can think of, until you are heard.

Also,

Anyone that wishes to reply then please do in the right manner, stick to facts and no abusive language. Simon of staff at KSL might try to provoke you into a reaction, resulting you getting blocked on here and possible anywhere else. Resulting in your story not being heard and someone else going through the same traumatic experience you have gone through.

Hi I am booked in for a transplant with Ksl. Can anyone tell me the name of the surgeon that you used that did the bad transplants. Is it the same guy that is on their website? Do they just subcontract out for surgeons? Is it the one that has been doing all the celebrities?

My doctor had a hair transplant with him and raves about him

Thanks

Hi Longshank,

I can tell you the names of the two that did my hair. Bad thing is they both look like they are generated online. From their background to their linkin, just looks verry suspicious.
    Looking back on it now, I wish I did more research on KSL as they were an absolute disaster with me. What I have noticed that the company it's self is a bit strange when you research it. But thank god for sites like this, where you can get better information so that you can make an informed decision.
    My advice is stay away or you could be like us and getting offered FUE transplant number 3.

Hope this helps but I can't say anymore than stay well away. I certainly regret ever calling them, never mind booking an appointment.

Hi Longshank,

I can tell you the names of the two that did my hair. Bad thing is they both look like they are generated online. From their background to their linkin, just looks verry suspicious.
    Looking back on it now, I wish I did more research on KSL as they were an absolute disaster with me. What I have noticed that the company it's self is a bit strange when you research it. But thank god for sites like this, where you can get better information so that you can make an informed decision.
    My advice is stay away or you could be like us and getting offered FUE transplant number 3.

Hope this helps but I can't say anymore than stay well away. I certainly regret ever calling them, never mind booking an appointment.

Hi burn Ksl

Thanks for your reply. I find it crazy that with all the clinics they have and surgery’s completed there must be more people out that that actually are happy? As I said in my post my GPs looks really good and he is nothing to do with the surgeon or company.

Did the same surgeon do all the bad procedures on this thread?

Hi there,

Not at all, I know how hard this decision is, I wish I had seen this site before I made the decision to go with KSL.
    I understand what you are saying and to be honest I can't answer your questions.
    The number of clinics does not necessarily mean you have good practice and a lot of your customers are happy. There could be a lot of reasons for unhappy customers to not peruse claims with KSL. From; They can not afford to go to court, they keep on going down the "we'll fix it" approach from KSL and this bringing them passed their 3 year medical negligence clain at court, they are that low and fed up from the service they've experienced at KSL they have simply given up, or the one I have heard the most.. they go and get it fixed by another company.
    There is another company in Glasgow doing FUE. At this particular comp they have had a lot of ex-KSL clients getting their hair re-done. These are things you are going to have to find out for yourself, as it is important to make an informed decision.

I'm glad he is happy, if you want to use KSL then it is totally up to you. If you want to find the same surgeon then again it is totally up to you.

This information is only so people can see that it might not be quite as what they thought or were sold at KSL.

I wish you the best of luck and I hope you get the desired outcome with your procedure.

Thanks again for getting back to me burn ksl. Thanks for the info

Hi guys. I have a procedure booked at the Maidstone clinic next Saturday. I naturally am concerned having read many of the reviews here. Has anyone actually had it done at this clinic? Im only having my widows peek reconstructed but have been terrified by some of the reviews here. So much so I’m considering cancelling the procesdure and accepted losing the 1300 deposit. Do their contracts carry much weight? I have a finance plan which has already kicked in but am afraid if I cancel they’ll expect payment anyway...
    I’ve seen all their celebs and tbh they don’t look too bad!??