Donīt you get it by now? - Page 4 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by BrianH123 View Post
    The reason we can't cure most of the ailments you speak of is because there is money , billions of dollars , and hundreds if not thousands of workers, who rely on the companies not,having a cure so they can keep their jobs. If we cured hairloss , all the companies who "treat us" would lose billions and since those companies tend to be gigantic pharmaceutical companies we are shit out of luck... It's comparable to engineer who creates an engine that runs on water not gas, and he gets bought for a billion dollars and they put his patent on the shelf .. There is a cure, we just don't have it yet.
    I dont believe any of that but your entitled to your view. If they could cure it they would and it would priced appropriately. There is previous precedents for that its not a new situation so cures for other things are not withheld for money purposes so it just seems kind of silly to me given the limits of medicine.

As a full time employee in one of the biggest pharma, I can confirm that BrianH123 statement is 100% wrong. not even argue about it...

Pharma is in big turmoil right now. Patents are expiring and we need to find better solutions and cure. Because if we dont, we will lose our market share to local brands... I already see it happening...

In regards to hairloss, cure is a must. There are billions of euro stuck in this market... I agree if cure was coming from herbs, mankind would have found it already 300 years ago...

And for beginners, there is no such term as halting hairloss.. You cant just stop something. If it either improvement or deterioration. This is part of quantum mechanics... Can you just stop time? no.. u can go back or future in time. Can you just stop aging? no u can get younger or older. you can not just stop the behaviour of matter and its interactions with energy.... So next product in hairloss must be the cure. until then we stuck with fin and minox

You have to understand that for some people like me it docent make sense.
    What pisses me off is that Merck got their drug approved by FDA, that should protect the citizens safety and because of this people got so narrow minded that they cant see the whole picture since the drugs are approved. ( for obvious reasons and people should do their own non biased research how they control people)

Natural resources will never be proven by their own ingredients since they canīt patent it, so itīs never going to proven by FDA as a treatment, and therefore anything from nature docent work, even if itīs in front of our nose.
    Merck made their fortune already so now itīs time for the next company for their cure approval as you call it, and the sides with it but it docent matter since itīs approved.

So what "treatment " would you recognize.
    I Know that there Is a Connection between Food and hairloss. Histamine intolerance really triggered my hairloss.

Do you have some better before-After pics?

* recommend, god dammit.
    Why there Is no edit Function?

Quote Originally Posted by sven84 View Post
    * recommend, god dammit.
    Why there Is no edit Function?
    There is up to a certain amount of time.

Jesus christ, a 5 page thread arguing over semantics.