Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jfbkb
    • Jan 2012

should i tell my gf i'm going bald young

i impregnated my girlfriend so i am wondering should i tell her i'm going bald now at 24 so she will have a bald boyfriend.... i dont think she will like that or is aware of that

she often told me she didnt like my hair, that i should style it this that bla bla

the reason my hair looks bad is because it's thinning and receding, but it's like she hasnt figured that out. she just thinks it looks "bad" (in a way that can be fixed?)

and honestly it took me a while to figure out as well why my hair indeed always seemed to look bad

then one time a girl said i'm gonna bald early because my hairline looks like mickey mouse

since then it has been haunting me

now i'm balding and i have a dent in my head (she doesnt know about the dent either), i'm getting the dent repaired soon so i will have to tell her about this because obviously she will notice cranium surgery!

now i wonder should i tell her about all this so she can still abort the baby and leave me in case she hates the idea of me being bald

because that's what i will be
  • bd0418
    • Jul 2012

Friend, if your girlfriend is willing to abort her baby because you're losing your hair, you've got bigger problems than hair loss.

With that said, how bad is your hair loss. Have you considered shaving your head? It's a great look and can really relieve the emotional stress of balding.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by jfbkb
      now i wonder should i tell her about all this so she can still abort the baby and leave me in case she hates the idea of me being bald

because that's what i will be

omg

go back to school

Comment

• jfbkb
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
        omg

go back to school
        most useless reply ever

seriously what's wrong with you

Comment

• john2399
          • Jan 2012

Just tell her...you guys have bigger problems now than hairloss...more like supporting a child!!! I doubt she even cares about your hair with a baby on the way.

Comment

• carl1983
            • Jul 2012

I have to assume that this is a total troll post from start to finish. The alternative is just too frightening...

Comment

• john2399
              • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Highlander
              My pathetic? My pathetic what?

I hope you're not another atheist. I'm about to ****ing lose it with you Godless mother****ers on this forum. Go onto Richard Dawkin's website and try to explain away your misery and baldness in terms of evolution. You'll surely find it much more fulfilling than opening yourself to the harshness of "The Real World".

>Not berating the OP for not being married and having a child
              >Not berating the OP for his girlfriend being open to abortion

Go educate yourself, kiddo. I'm done here.
              we get it, you hate the world because of your baldness. Atleast go out with class.

Comment

• FlightTL
                • Jun 2011

I would hope your GF loves you regardless of your hair. Perhaps, have a talk with her, and gently break the ice.

Best wishes!

Comment

• the_dude78
                  • May 2011

How do I report a post or a user to the forum moderator?

Comment

• stratofortress
                    • Oct 2011

IMO his baby murdering girlfriend should dump his atheist arse.

I WISH YOU PAIN AND SUFFERING, OP!!!!
                    How very Christian of you...

Comment

• 25 going on 65
                      • Sep 2010

My pathetic? My pathetic what?

I hope you're not another atheist. I'm about to ****ing lose it with you Godless mother****ers on this forum. Go onto Richard Dawkin's website and try to explain away your misery and baldness in terms of evolution. You'll surely find it much more fulfilling than opening yourself to the harshness of "The Real World".

>Not berating the OP for not being married and having a child
                      >Not berating the OP for his girlfriend being open to abortion

Go educate yourself, kiddo. I'm done here.
                      I hope you're trolling. Otherwise you are comically retarded.

Comment

• 25 going on 65
                        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by the_dude78
                        How do I report a post or a user to the forum moderator?
                        Click the triangular graphic, below the user stats on the left side of each post.

Comment

• Davey Jones
                          • Apr 2012

IMO his baby murdering girlfriend should dump his atheist arse.

I WISH YOU PAIN AND SUFFERING, OP!!!!
                          Just because you're part of a ridiculously convoluted sun worshiping cult and he's not doesn't mean you can't be friendly.

Comment

• Oyster
                            • Jan 2012

No one should love you for your hair at the end. And its not something you can't stop.
                            I think this is a nice proof of how baldness affect self confidence.

Comment

• dda
                              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Oyster
                              No one should love you for your hair at the end. And its not something you can't stop.
                              I think this is a nice proof of how baldness affect self confidence.
                              Thank you, this is what it all comes down to. If was in the same boat as OP, I would probably feel the same way.

Comment

Working...