+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 61 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

I have to agree...at this point, and with these circumstances, it's not looking good for bim. It works, we know that, just maybe not well enough to make it distinguishable from minox. However, it ain't over until the fat lady sings.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    In other words:

'Our treatment sucks so much that we don't even want to release test results.'
    And hell, I have to agree with you that society nor companies care about men's health. If women lost their hair the same way men do, there would be an uproar and would be unacceptable to society.

Well, this sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    I have to agree...at this point, and with these circumstances, it's not looking good for bim. It works, we know that, just maybe not well enough to make it distinguishable from minox. However, it ain't over until the fat lady sings.

well they are completly wrong, many people there hate minox and bim even if work less effective WORKS, it's another weapon we could have i will be really pissed off if they stop bim and we will have only minox for the next 500 years with his shedding his retard cycle and his fake healthy hairs, **** minox

we should really send hundreads of mail, we need to do what we can and show interest even if it's less effective then minox, maybe they will wake up

Nobody contact them ... Please!

I am working on it. If other people start emailing / calling them, it is going to dilute my case! Hang tight. Just spoke with investor relations. The idiot refused to tell me anything .. After telling her that is a disservice to a shareholder, she took down my name and number promising to dig deeper into this. If I don't receive a call back by Thursday, May 7th, I will follow up.

Maybe the results did suck, but we just don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    At this point, we can only speculate as to why we haven't heard anything about this drug, or why we're not allowed the information yet. It's really puzzling, but the default response will always be "it failed." That's because we're on a hair loss forum, and it's been almost 20 years since a new treatment has been approved.

FearTheLoss stated in the following thread (https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...-trial!/page30) that Allergen wouldn't post results until 2016. Where did he come up with this information?

I am in talks with investor relations. It is their fiduciary responsibility to inform me, or anyone else who is a shareholder, how the trial went. If they don't, they're violating the the stockholder's statutory right to inspect corporate books and records.

Quote Originally Posted by BiqqieSmalls View Post
    FearTheLoss stated in the following thread (https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...-trial!/page30) that Allergen wouldn't post results until 2016. Where did he come up with this information?

I am in talks with investor relations. It is their fiduciary responsibility to inform me, or anyone else who is a shareholder, how the trial went. If they don't, they're violating the the stockholder's statutory right to inspect corporate books and records.
    Someone posted in a related thread they emailed allergan, and that their response was that they wouldn't post results until 2016. They are obligated by the FDA to post trial results within a year of the trial completion date.

They've had problems in the past with other companies making money off bim, maybe they don't want to have a similar situation with hair loss, since they can't yet market it? It's just a higher concentration of the drug. I don't know. It's either that or they want enough time to pass, and have other drugs be approved in the meantime, so it soften's the blow of a hyped up failure. Hope it's not the latter.

Yeah go biqqui you are the only who can succeed at this point, tell them you want to know just if they want to continue that direction or not, we don't care about the exact data