+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Well my guess is it's called concealer and if a ht is going to be promoted in any way and one is using it to enhance the result it needs to be disclosed.

The clinic has been quoted as saying it experienced a very large spike in business after the Rooney work. Hopefully all of those he decided to proceed forward had his information disclosed to them as we are all entitled to be dealt with honestly. Regardless of if we are talking about hair or a life threatening disease.

I would also add that I would choose having just a little hair transplanted if donor was limited and using concealer over a wig any day. It can look very good.

My own posted pictures show what a difference it can make and I use very little concealer now. Just enough to eliminate the reflection of light off the scalp and never to build up the hair strand itself.

What I don't understand about Rooney is how does he head the ball if required. Not sure if I was team owner that I would be happy with that handicap. But maybe he is able to head the ball as I have never watched him play, I just don't see it knowing how concealer works.

I have no idea what is going on with his hair.......

Will be interesting to see what it looks like in 2 months time.

After hair is moved, it falls out and takes a few months to start growing. He is looking exactly as he should a month post op with hair shaved. This forum is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    After hair is moved, it falls out and takes a few months to start growing. He is looking exactly as he should a month post op with hair shaved. This forum is ridiculous.
    oh wow, fascinating.

How many grafts he has available in donor?

Is he going to run out of donor hair before gets decent coverage, its a treadmill

I wonder if his teammates tease him about the whole thing, its sucks as mpb is progressive and its hard to stay on top of it

It looks like crap

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    I would also add that I would choose having just a little hair transplanted if donor was limited and using concealer over a wig any day. It can look very good.

My own posted pictures show what a difference it can make and I use very little concealer now. Just enough to eliminate the reflection of light off the scalp and never to build up the hair strand itself.

What I don't understand about Rooney is how does he head the ball if required. Not sure if I was team owner that I would be happy with that handicap. But maybe he is able to head the ball as I have never watched him play, I just don't see it knowing how concealer works.
    No way it's concealer, when he plays that shit would be running all down his face.

Good concealers do not run down your face in fact good concealers are water proof. Go to my thread "Follow My Major Repair" and view the fairly recent picture after being out in pouring rain, there is absolutely zero concealer running as it is water proof.

If he was heading the ball it would be an issue thus my comment.

I have been using concealers for close to 20 years now. I know the advantages and disadvantages of the various brands though actual experience.

He needs to take finasteride, I heard he came off it, but we all know what's going to happen if he has multiple surgeries but no medications.....Otherwise I think he would be a good candidate for a procedure if he stabilizes his loss.