+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 121 FirstFirst ... 13 53 61 62 63 64 65 73 113 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Many thanks jazz I forgot to add are you or have you tried ru?
    Hey yes bro I have tried RU58841 at 5% gave me sexual sides, which is a good thing as it helped with my hairloss. I realised from hairlosshelp from the old time posters to keep DUT than RU as last resort. So now I keep 5G of RU from Anagen in my freezer fresh batch every year and I also keep Neogenic as the vehicle for emergency if FIN ever stops working.

Jazz I see your pics and your loss as you are way younger than me is not too bad but you regrew that bald spot on crown would you say what you use is better than ru and minox together?

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Jazz I see your pics and your loss as you are way younger than me is not too bad but you regrew that bald spot on crown would you say what you use is better than ru and minox together?
    As stated previously RU58841 in my eyes is the most powerful tool we have against Hairloss. My spots never grew back when I added the igrow and 10% promox DMI which I started in January 2014, they only grew back when I added the combination of 1% hydrocortisone/2% microconozate plus cutting wheat/Derma roller in March 2014.

Also to add I applied the cream first than sprayed the 10% DMI over the areas I applied the cream, probably the DMI helped absorb the hydrocortisone deep beneath the tissue.

Now here is the funny part people may criticise it was the 1% hydrocortisone that worked, I very less doubt this as my Tenant tried this alone and it never worked he still has AA. I still stand by Mark as he has been 100% right from day one, you have to target Hairloss at all angles, synergy effect.

Susan has just added some new product range to her hairloss category for anyone interested in organic hairloss shampoo and conditioner;

http://www.maapgh.com/hair.html

More information can be found on her website aswell as her other Great products such as Acetyl Glutathione, Vitamin E, Biotin, progesteone, Vitamin C mixtures.

Shampoos and Conditioners for
    Hair Care and Hair Loss
    Daily Shampoo 8oz
    This shampoo is formulated with refreshing Aloe Vera gel, calendula oil, chamomile extract, and pure & natural essential oils. Sea Buckthorn helps add balance and strength while the Orange Essential Oil blend works as an antioxidant. This shampoo with its natural ingredients gently cleanses your hair leaving it soft and manageable. It is free of parabens & sulfates with no harmful chemicals and is a gentle shampoo for frequent use for all hair types.
    Directions: Wet hair, then massage shampoo into scalp and hair concentrating on the ends of the hair, work into a rich lather, then rinse. Best to follow with Daily Conditioner.
    Ingredients: Purified water, certified Organic aloe vera gel, coconut wax, corn sugars, MSM, vegetable protein, vitamin B complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, sea buckthorn, saw palmetto extract, vegetable glycerin, certified organic chamomile extract, guar gum, certified organic lavender hydrosol, certified organic jojoba oil, wintergreen oil, l-arginine, potassium sorbate, kelp extract, calendula extract, comfret extract, rosemary extract, sage extract, soap bard extract, orange essential oil blend.

Daily Conditioner 8oz
    This conditioner is a light conditioner perfect for all hair types. Sea Buckthorn helps add balance and strength, while the Orange Essential Oil blend works as an antioxidant. This conditioner provides manageable hair, helps condition the scalp and leaves your hair healthy and silky. It is also free of parabens & sulfates with no harmful chemicals.
    Directions: Apply all over hair, focusing mostly on the ends. Leave in as desired, and then rinse. Use daily to strengthen hair root to tip.
    Ingredients: Purified water, coconut oil blend with emulsifiers and sugars, coconut fatty acid cream base, guar gum, MSM, aloe vera extract, vitamin B5, vitamin C, vitamin E, biotin, sea buckthorn, rosemary extract, sage extract, horsetail extract, amino acid complex, vegetable glycoprotein, orange essential oil blend.

Stimulating Shampoo for Hair Loss Therapy 8oz
    This shampoo contains peppermint, L-Arginine (an amino acid), eucalyptus and rosemary. Their revitalizing and nourishing properties increase circulation, adding strength and body. The Wintergreen Oil and Eucalyptus Oil blend stimulates and rejuvenates hair follicles. This shampoo is an invigorating formula used to revitalize dull and lifeless hair while increasing elasticity to prevent breakage. It is also free of parabens & sulfates with no harmful chemicals.
    Directions: Wet hair, then massage shampoo into scalp and hair concentrating on the ends of the hair, work into a rich lather, then rinse. Best to follow with Stimulating Conditioner.
    Ingredients: Purified water, certified organic aloe vera gel, coconut wax, corn sugars, MSM, vegetable protein, vitamin B complex, vitamin C, vitamin E. saw palmetto extract, vegetable glycerin, certified organic chamomile extract, guar gum, certified organic lavender hydrosol, certified organic jojoba oil, wintergreen oil, l-arginine, eucalyptus oil, kelp extract, calendula extract, comfret extract, sage extract, soap bark extract, soap wart extract, peppermint tea tree essential oil blend.

Stimulating Conditioner for Hair Loss Therapy 8oz
    This conditioner formula contains Wintergreen Oil, L-Arginine (an amino acid), and Rosemary. Their revitalizing and nourishing properties increase circulation, adding strength and body. Increased circulation helps promote fuller, stronger and more vibrant hair. The Rosemary Extract blend helps stimulate hair follicles, encouraging hair growth. This conditioner is an invigorating formula of peppermint, rosemary and eucalyptus for fuller, stronger hair with radiant shine. It is also free of parabens & sulfates with pure and natural essential oils.
    Directions: Massage conditioner through clean, damp hair. Leave on for 1-2 minutes, then rinse. For best results, start with Stimulating Shampoo.
    Ingredients: Purified water, certified organic aloe vera juice, coconut wax, corn sugars, coconut fatty acid cream base, MSM, vitamin B5, l-arginine, certified organic jojoba oil, willow bark extract, niacin, wintergreen oil, saw palmetto extract, vegetable glycerin, certified organic chamomile extract, eucalyptus oil, guar gum, peppermint tea tree essential oil blend.

Progesterone Leave-In Treatment 8oz
    This treatment contains organic chamomile extract, organic sage extract, organic nettle extract, and organic lavender extract to strengthen, protect, and repair distressed hair adding shine and manageability. It also contains Progesterone. Organic chamomile revitalizes as it conditions the hair and scalp. Organic nettle extract adds natural gloss, and may be a good “tonic” for the hair. This treatment is an ultra-light formula that detangles hair while offering all-day defense without dulling residues. Daily use will leave hair feeling smooth and manageable, adding strength and shine. It is also free of parabens & sulfates with pure and natural oils. Progesterone is an alpha-reductase inhibitor which decreases production of DHT, the stronger Testosterone associated with Hair Loss. This product may also prevent hair loss by limiting excess DHT.
    Directions: After shampoo and conditioner, squeeze any excess water out of hair and lightly towel dry. Massage a dime size dab into scalp once daily. Leave in for 15 minutes, then rinse.
    Ingredients: Progesterone USP, purified water, organic aloe vera gel, coconut wax, palm oil compound, vitamin B5, comfrey extract, organic jojoba oil, canola oil compound, organic rosemary extract, organic horsetail extract, organic nettle extract, organic lavender extract, biotin, soy protein, vitamin C, potassium sorbate, glycerin, grapefruit essential oil blend.
    What’s in our shampoos and conditioners?
    MSM- methylsulfonylmethane - MSM provides sulfur, a fundamental building block of joints, cartilage, skin, hair and nails, and methyl groups, which support many vital biochemical processes in the body, including energy production. MSM is a naturally-occurring nutrient found in small amounts of many foods. It has anti-inflammatory and pain reducing properties, and can block pain response in nerve fibers. MSM can also reduce scar tissue by altering the cross linking process in collagen to allow tissue repair and healing to take place.
    Omega 3 - There is a strong link between Omega 3 and skin health. Omega 3 fats play a significant role in reducing inflammation on our skin and in our bodies. Omega 3 helps to replenish oils on the skin that may be lost from exposure to wind and sun causing skin dryness or flaking. There are also various skin conditions that can benefit from Omega 3 including eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. Moreover, the detoxification properties of Omega 3 help to make the skin look brighter and more radiant.
    Borage Seed Oil - Borage seed oil is one of the richest sources of GLA (Gamma-Linoleic Acid), a therapeutic Omega-6 essential fatty acid and has been studied for its benefit of dry skin, eczema and psoriasis.
    Sea Buckthorn - Sea buckthorn contains palmitoleic acid, also a Omega-7 fatty acid and is rich in vitamins such as C, E and amino acids. Omega 7 is also present in human skin making Sea Buckthorn a natural choice for moisture replenishment in hair and body. Sea Buckthorn will help promote hair growth, renew dry hair, add shine and has U-V blocking properties.
    Broccoli Seed Oil - While Broccoli is usually thought of as a healthy vegetable and fibrous plant, its seed contains an interesting and beneficial fatty acid. This fatty acid’s composition closely resembles silicone but is plant derived. It gives shine and gloss to dull and lifeless hair. Broccoli seed oil is becoming increasingly popular as an organic option to silicone in all natural hair care products where shine and luster is needed.
    Macadamia Nut Oil - Also rich in Omegas, Macadamia nut oil is a highly nutritive and emollient oil. It closely resembles sebum, the oil our bodies and scalp naturally produce. We use Macadamia nut oil in our restorative hair care products for its compatibility with the body and restoration to hair in need of nourishment.

What’s NOT in it?
    No Artificial Fragrances - We use only essential oils, the pure essence of a plant. Essential oils have been found to provide both psychological and physical benefits when applied to the skin.
    No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is a harsh detergent that strips the skin's moisture barrier (which is linked to immunity and skin health) and may cause serious health problems during testing. It is also known to form nitrosamines, a potent carcinogen.
    No Parabens - Parabens are chemicals, such as methyl, propyl, butyl and ethyl and can be found in 90 percent of all skin care products and cosmetics. Studies suggest they may interfere with the body's endocrine system, which is made up of glands that produce and secrete hormones. Parabens can also imitate the estrogen hormone, influencing high levels in the body, which may be linked to breast cancer.
    Gluten Free - Our Vitamin E is not sourced from wheat germ but instead is sourced from soy; a consideration to our customers who are sensitive to wheat products.
    Vegan - No animal ingredients in our products.
    No Harmful Chemicals - We use the purest all natural and organic ingredients available. All of the ingredients are simple and recognizable.

Jazz..can susan formulas be changed to suit individuals or are they set ingredients? .cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Eire1980 View Post
    Jazz..can susan formulas be changed to suit individuals or are they set ingredients? .cheers
    Hey anything can be changed and formulated lower ingredients, some guys are using lower dosage 0.05% finesteride.

After a month of using Susan's this is my report. Her foam is 50ml Dr Klein was 150ml. Her base for the foam is not as good very liquidy. Went through it in about 2 weeks. If you are using this for a small spot maybe you can get a lot more. I also used the lotion and again did not last and was hard to spread over a larger area. Prices are a lot more cause you need a lot more. The lack of biotinyol hurts as well and it seems you cannot get that product from the USA at this time. That was key to front and side growth. I am now trying the Glutathione product as well which is another 49.95 for a small bottle. So far not very impressed at how long everything lasts. I am ordering from Tony at Kleins again and should get my 150ml 10% foam Monday or Tuesday. I will also give the Glutathione update after more time. Also trying the vitamin C serum as well. So exhausting all options at the moment.

Hey sorry to hear that unfortunately for most of us this is the only option we have and from my experience so far I'm very happy as I'm getting more results. As for the lotion I tend to
    Use 0.050ml which works the same as 1ml.

Have you been losing ground since? Any chance you could post pictures of her foam lets see how big it looks?

Hey Jazz I will try to get some pictures this weekend, just to update I ordered 100ml still not 150 and the she will not put everything into the foam either, but got it for 79 but won't ship for a week. I had a long conversation with Kleins new Doc, I like her. They are now based out of Florida. What is your email Jazz?

Hi Guys , Have an update to you.

I have talked to tony today , regards my order , since I fill the consultation form and nobody called me back.

He gave me a number of doctor which looks located in Florida , I Asked him many question regarding to Promox.

They working with a new pharmacist now and he told me its a very big pharmacy , I also google it and see that on google map and it

looks very legit , I also told him that jazz introduced me to promox , He is a very nice guy and he told me there is not any discount now

, He told me the shipping cost is around 10 $ which is good. I asked him about biotinyl tripeptide-1 and he said they don't have it now

and they will still work on it , He promised me the new pharmacist will make the promox like past ( before DR.Klein died ) , the name of

the doctor who made it now is R.TRACY Leonhardt

I just wanna give you guys update , and thanks again jazz for helping all us through this thread and your hard work.