Closed Thread
Page 155 of 187 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1862

+1000 Gbalding.

If they have already tested Follicept on some people (i think that, cause they are very confident, the website is done, a logo, etc, etc.), the best way is not to speak with big pharmas. They could buy your laboratory and your patents with millions but you'll never see this product on the market (or maybe in 10 years). You will not make history as the scientist who beat AAG, which is an exploit. And you will loose billions of dollars/euros.

If they are sure of what they do, they are in the best way to manage. The buzz will enlarge with months and finally we could see a new small pharma emerge under the name of Prometheon thanks to Follicept. After that, they will have money to develop a new way to live diabete or chemotherapy. I think Devon has win the first point. The next will be the test.

Quote Originally Posted by Gbalding View Post
    I'd consider his activity here a part of the marketing function. He's speaking to the consumers directly to understand their needs and wants, so he can develop a product that they will buy. From reading this thread, I know that there will be customers who will buy it regardless, and some people who would need concrete scientific evidence to purchase it. Now, if he knows that there is a chance that this would work, he has to be able to position the company in a way where it meets as many people's expectations as possible. When the product launches, there will be accompanying marketing material to satisfy everyone and it's because he was able to reach out to us and essentially understand why we buy.

Huge pharmaceuticals do this with doctors, consumer goods companies do this with moms, and magazine publishers do this with readers; it is what goes on behind every product development life cycle.

A good marketer would probably tell you that this is the most important aspect of the process.
    If all that were true, Devon would now have learned that there are 3 groups of people:

1) First group will buy the product based on promises. Period. No proof needed.
    2) Second group will buy the product once they see some proof, regardless of whether they can verify the proof or know it's real proof or not.
    3) Third group will only buy once they see solid proof, not supplied by the company itself, but from independent testers.

So, conclusion: do both the official trials and the forum trial and you'll sell to the whole world. Easy as that. We happy, they happy, everybody happy, one big party of happy hairy people

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    If all that were true, Devon would now have learned that there are 3 groups of people:

1) First group will buy the product based on promises. Period. No proof needed.
    2) Second group will buy the product once they see some proof, regardless of whether they can verify the proof or know it's real proof or not.
    3) Third group will only buy once they see solid proof, not supplied by the company itself, but from independent testers.

So, conclusion: do both the official trials and the forum trial and you'll sell to the whole world. Easy as that. We happy, they happy, everybody happy, one big party of happy hairy people
    Arashi, despite our differences, I can appreciate your dedication to the forum. I can tell you deep down really want it to work. Hope Follicept can make you optimistic again with some amazing evidence, which would change life as we know it for all of us

@Arashi When it will be on market members can get it and your third group will know if they can buy it or not. If they don't want, they will wait. So you can wait if you want to wait more proof.

The first group doesn't exist on this topic. We are all waiting the first results before giving our money.

From my point of view, opinion of a member is not a solid proof at all. It's allways a biased opinion. As you can see in this forum, you will find some persons who recommand Fina or Duta or Minox or onion or tea or mint or garlic or FUT or FUE, etc, etc, etc. They are here after made some research and they have created their own point of view about hair subject. They will give their opinion about Follicept from a certain point of view and try to compare (and they will balance their opinion with the current hype).

Then, you have some people who are psychologically fragile (we will never know that... if a person don't want to say it). So if this product give just two new hair, it will be a revolution for them. Others are depressed with dismorphophobia. They will think the product doesn't work... but in fact it's working with a lot of new hair they can't see (in their mind). Clearly, opinions of forum members is not a solid proof. For the photos, you will have a patchwork of poor quality (not the same light, not the same camera, cropped differently).

And excuse me but... this forum is not the center of this world. I don't know why i will give credit to people i don't know (they can be historical here like you, i don't care). For a company it's totally different. If they are in US (like Prometheon/Follicept) and they lie, some people here can attack in justice. Their is a protection against lying in US i suppose. N.B: In our french justice we have that: "Délit de fausse nouvelle". I think it exists the same thing in US.

The only solid proof is a study with a large sample, followed by the doctor, with placebo, double blind, etc. And Devon said us that they will do it after the first trial (if it works). And after the first trial, we could get it via Indiegogo. I'm totally ok with that. If i'm conviced by the first results i will test it. If not, i will not buy it (and i trust them when they say that they will not sell Follicept if it doesn't work).

We need a new thread. The trolls have hijacked this one and it's tough to keep up with it.

Devon can you start a new thread with the video of you applying the gel starting the treatment

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by tf2legend View Post
    We need a new thread. The trolls have hijacked this one and it's tough to keep up with it.

Devon can you start a new thread with the video of you applying the gel starting the treatment

Thank you

+1

Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by tf2legend View Post

Thank you
    Good idea ;-)

I believe Follicept are the real deal. However, there are a lot of guys in here staking all their chips and getting over excited for this one treatment. There is a high possibility that their hopes will be crushed. We all want to see it work, but it's best to remain grounded and expect nothing. I'm looking forward to hearing back from Devon and agree it would be a good idea to start a new thread.

There is no point in starting a new thread, simply they will follow and continue with this proof request no one want, we want results not proof about their integrity, we alredy know they are legit, they should call someone else if they think they are scammer, not spam here and no one want to be saved by them, i don't think they scrutinize and debate every single cosmetic their SO or mom or whoever bought during the year for hundreads of dollars, and the 95% of that is pure crap, in this thread we saw their face, their curriculum, their freaking address, their treatment vehicle, an ultra studied growth factor and we are waiting for pics, and if they are positive that's more then enought for 50-100$, i'm not going broke if this thing doesn't work and they most likely will lose money if they ordered igf and set up a mass production but everyone in the balding forum think it doesn't work

I'm sorry for people who got scammed in this years but the analogy of putting an acid on your head in order to make "space" for follicle and think it may works and got scarred or people who went to unknow doctors because they will do everything for their hairs is retarded, this is not even close

Quote Originally Posted by Keki View Post
    There is no point in starting a new thread, simply they will follow and continue with this proof request no one want, we want results not proof about their integrity, we alredy know they are legit, they should call someone else if they think they are scammer, not spam here and no one want to be saved by them, i don't think they scrutinize and debate every single cosmetic their SO or mom or whoever bought during the year for hundreads of dollars, and the 95% of that is pure crap, in this thread we saw their face, their curriculum, their freaking address, their treatment vehicle, an ultra studied growth factor and we are waiting for pics, and if they are positive that's more then enought for 50-100$, i'm not going broke if this thing doesn't work and they most likely will lose money if they ordered igf and set up a mass production but everyone in the balding forum think it doesn't work

I'm sorry for people who got scammed in this years but the analogy of putting an acid on your head in order to make "space" for follicle and think it may works and got scarred or people who went to unknow doctors because they will do everything for their hairs is retarded, this is not even close
    We should start a poll, haha. Who wants forum trials, who doesn't.