Closed Thread
Page 24 of 187 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Swooping View Post
    I never claimed to know more than these scientists dumbass. At least I always provide legitimate evidence based on facts whereas you do nothing but think with your lowish IQ which equals to a baboon.
    Sdsurfin stop inventing information as the time you invented that RepliCel he had answered .
    Follicept Thanks for sharing , I hope this goes well and comerzialize in europe

Quote Originally Posted by Peace View Post
    Thank you so much Follicept for coming on to this forum and answering so many questions about your product and process. One of the biggest questions I have and I'm no expert is that there is strong evidence that increase levels of IGF-1 in the body can cause cancer (5X greater?), especially if you are in your 40's and higher. Can you please respond to that topic and to the people that would be afraid of using your IGF-1 product because of the fear of increasing their chances of getting cancer. thank you!
    We are using tiny doses, and likely avoiding systemic circulation. That risk is most associated with elevated levels of IGF-1 in systemic circulation. We likely won't get systemic, and if we did, it would be at physiologic levels, not elevated ones. 1 ppm in a 5L blood volume is almost negligible.

Quote Originally Posted by follicept View Post
    We are using tiny doses, and likely avoiding systemic circulation. That risk is most associated with elevated levels of IGF-1 in systemic circulation. We likely won't get systemic, and if we did, it would be at physiologic levels, not elevated ones. 1 ppm in a 5L blood volume is almost negligible.
    In b4 www.FolliceptHelp.com

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion View Post
    Well since I am not a scientist and not qualified to answer definitively, and we haven't yet completed trials to quantify these hypotheses, I figured it was better to express our expectations than to make claims without foundation.

I'm not saying this stuff is scam or not working , The researchers looks legit .

BUT I can't count on that , that much unless it has at least SOME good result on humans ! Not animals !

I think it was more better if they test it on humans and then release that ! I just want to share with you my concerns.

But I happy if it can get release and some good results .

Just as a record I have sing up on their website also , So it means I somehow optimistic about it. But maybe not that much.

Follicept, has your trials already begun?

Quote Originally Posted by Peace View Post
    Thank you so much Follicept for coming on to this forum and answering so many questions about your product and process. One of the biggest questions I have and I'm no expert is that there is strong evidence that increase levels of IGF-1 in the body can cause cancer (5X greater?), especially if you are in your 40's and higher. Can you please respond to that topic and to the people that would be afraid of using your IGF-1 product because of the fear of increasing their chances of getting cancer. thank you!
    People are willing to jump on the weirdest stuff from the weirdest sources despite all the known and unknown side effects just to grow a bit of hair, yet they get scared when they hear the word cancer. Tobacco, alcohol, and grilled meat are all known carcinogens too.

Quote Originally Posted by benutzer81 View Post
    Follicept, has your trials already begun?
    Not yet, getting our ducks in a row to begin asap! Next several days, I hope.

Why don't we wait and see what will happen before we start to complaint? I don't think any "threats", no matter if its a joke or not, will make any positive difference at this stage. I know that you are joking but I don't think its respectful and that we should show appreciation to Follicept for talking with us instead.

If you make a video with these claims a and put it on Youtube as Mr Devon at Follicept has done, then its obvious that you believe in the product and that your intention not is to cheat anyone. I mean who would like to have a video with false claims circulating on the Internet for the rest of his career?

EDIT: The posts I complaint about was removed