+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 121 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 ... LastLast

Hey Jazz, just ordered a 15% lotion from Susan on the website you sited. I haven't received a confirmation email from them yet. Is that normal ? I live in the UK so perhaps I will receive it during US working hours ? Thanks Jazz

Quote Originally Posted by Dimoxynil View Post
    Hey Jazz, just ordered a 15% lotion from Susan on the website you sited. I haven't received a confirmation email from them yet. Is that normal ? I live in the UK so perhaps I will receive it during US working hours ? Thanks Jazz
    Hey did you pay for the prescription and the products or just the prescription from The Medicall Wellnes Center?

What do you currently use for Hairloss and what additives have you added in the 15% mixture?

Oh by the way I'm from London, to help you further I need to know what you have ordered or filled out etc? Also post your current regime so I can help and guide you to get the maximum regrowth and thickness.

Send me an email if you want to talk via Watts App considering your in the uk; jass897@hotmail.com

I just spoke to Tonya for you she has had your prescription come through this morning so will be in touch. As above did you not want to add finesteride? What are you currently using? Here's her email, send her an email direct or call them to discuss your order to make payment etc.
    As stated before I would buy 3 bottles if your international like me as this last you 6 moths plus you get 10% discount and save on shipping if you was to order regular.

tonya@maapgh.com
    Uk Tel: 001-412-421-4996

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    I am going by my own experience and by few others, when I first took oral Fin I had major sides, by using a lower dosage topically I had minimal sides, which I could bare but also save my hair. I used 0.025% topically and was able to allow my body to adjust until I could eventually jump on 1mg. You do not need RU58841 as that's an over kill and plus it's more potent, I would leave RU as last resort that's what I have done.

During the time you used Finesteride for 2 and half years did you experience sexual sides this whole time? Or just after 2 years? how bad we're your side effects?
    It was about after a year i got the side effects. Is there a contact number in which i can talk further about this

Quote Originally Posted by nick400 View Post
    It was about after a year i got the side effects. Is there a contact number in which i can talk further about this
    Yea sure email me jass897@hotmail.com.

Hey did you pay for the prescription and the products or just the prescription from The Medicall Wellnes Center?

What do you currently use for Hairloss and what additives have you added in the 15% mixture?

Oh by the way I'm from London, to help you further I need to know what you have ordered or filled out etc? Also post your current regime so I can help and guide you to get the maximum regrowth and thickness.

Send me an email if you want to talk via Watts App considering your in the uk; jass897@hotmail.com
    I live in London also. Atm I'm on Fin (.25 mg EOD) min (5%) and niz ( 2-3 times per week) just got the email. What sort of results do you normally get with these minoxidil formulas ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dimoxynil View Post
    I live in London also. Atm I'm on Fin (.25 mg EOD) min (5%) and niz ( 2-3 times per week) just got the email. What sort of results do you normally get with these minoxidil formulas ?
    Right and how is your Hairloss currently? Stable? Depending if you have stabilised your loss with Finesteride. Majority people I know who have been using these mixtures like me have had great results.

I'm just at work now so will reply in more detail tonight, as stated it is better for you to buy 3 lotion bottles to last you 6 months and if you do make sure they give you 10% discount!

I'm basically a NW3, getting thin. I think fin has stabilised my loss but I'm on a small dosage (.25 mg EOD) which I think will need to be increased if I want to keep it stable.

When I was younger I was a good responder to minoxidil but it's effects at 5% now probably do very little. I'm willing to try this minox formula. What sort of results are achievable if any ? Thanks

Right from my own experience I personally do not think minoxidil loses it's effect I think the lower dosage is not probably helping enough to counter the miniaturisation of DHT long term. I would recommend purchase Regenepure Dr shampoo to rotate with nizoral. If you feel you can handle higher dosage FIN and your Hairloss has stabilised than I think these mixtures will help a lot as they contain growth stimulants, anti androgens and DHT blockers.

Right from my own experience I personally do not think minoxidil loses it's effect I think the lower dosage is not probably helping enough to counter the miniaturisation of DHT long term. I would recommend purchase Regenepure Dr shampoo to rotate with nizoral. If you feel you can handle higher dosage FIN and your Hairloss has stabilised than I think these mixtures will help a lot as they contain growth stimulants, anti androgens and DHT blockers.
    Thanks for the advice. Regenepure was something I was looking into yes.