+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

I think that we're all getting splintered in our efforts. Instead of divvying up time between OC and seti, I say we all focus on ONE molecule, whether it be seti or OC we can decide, and put together a list of suppliers that can be our supply chain and do a massive group buy. Right now one person brings up seti, another guy says, "OC is better, let's do that"....I think we will get nowhere like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KO1 View Post
    I think that we're all getting splintered in our efforts. Instead of divvying up time between OC and seti, I say we all focus on ONE molecule, whether it be seti or OC we can decide, and put together a list of suppliers that can be our supply chain and do a massive group buy. Right now one person brings up seti, another guy says, "OC is better, let's do that"....I think we will get nowhere like this.
    OC has a good number of positive testimonials behind it on the forums. Setipiprant does not have any. Personally I'm on board for OC or TM. I'm currently having some success with ramatroban, so I'm not interested in switching to something that no one has had any success with yet.

Is it possible for Europe aswell?

can someone explaine to me, without being to technicel, what this product is and does? are we talking regrowth, if so, how much? is there a shedding face like minox?

i am from denmark, is it possible to get thhrough custom without any problems?

Well to be honest at the moment i got chronicel diseas (coughing and al that shit over and over again and my doc prescribed me AERIUS funny iTS from merc and co but i do notie less hair faling out maybe iTS just my mind but AERIUS is also ŕ pdg2 Blokker on prescription lol

I just found this article from 2012 that says clinical trials on setipiprant were canceled due to lack of efficacy. Can someone explain?

http://www.rttnews.com/1852195/actel...-rhinitis.aspx

Quote Originally Posted by FeelsBad View Post
    I just found this article from 2012 that says clinical trials on setipiprant were canceled due to lack of efficacy. Can someone explain?

http://www.rttnews.com/1852195/actel...-rhinitis.aspx
    It has failed 7 clinical trials due to displaying almost no efficiency. Basically the same effects were attained as placebo. Although this wasn't directed to androgenetic alopecia. Due to these results Actelion basically throwed setipiprant in the trash can and are working with a compound which is "100x" more potent than setipiprant itself. They probably think that a more potent compound will actually do something.

Which begs the question, why specifically did cots choose seti? Will they be using it at a much higher dose?

I mean cots knows everything about this drug, they didn't chose it for nothing.

I wouldn't be surprised if Kythera just picked it up for some spare change, literally nothing. Due to established safety they can rapidly initiate a human trial. Actelion wanted to throw the compound in the thrash can anyway so they get some spare money from it, always better than nothing. With the outlook of possibly getting more. So for Kythera it's a win, pick up a compound for almost nothing and Actelion wanted to get rid of it anyway and in return they get a bit out of it. A win-win situation.

I doubt they will be using way higher dosages. Oral dosages of 1 gram per day were given in trials of setipiprant. 1 gram is much and just shows that setipiprant isn't potent. There are several other CRTH2 antagonists in clinical trials who are way more potent. For example; OC459, ADC3680 and some others.

Cotsarelis and Kythera just both hope for validity for their hypothesis that's it. They have gotten a cheap opportunity now. We will also get to know soon if the ying yang theory (PGD2/PGE2) of AGA proves to be true.

Swooping, so you don't think there is a vey good chance that setipip will work for aga?