+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Parsia View Post
    Exactly Muzzle , you're right , How many of you guys use topical Dut ? Or at least try it? I can say very few ! please just look at the turkish forum and you will find out around 80 % of them use this. how many of us try Certizine? Not that much , look at turkish forum and see their
    trail about that. and remember they don't access to the sources ( English sources , pharmacies and products here , Even amazon based on U.S ) as much as we have , so if you look at their small community and try to be fair you will really admire them and they are brave enough to try many different things which I'm not!! So please try to learn from them and help our hairs. thanks.
    They also have a higher rate of baldness per capita than most places... which may be one factor playing into their ingenuity/drive

Hi guys, I am from that Turkish forum and i saw this thread. I came here to help you about treatments and translation. If you have any question you can ask me

We would be great full to understand what's happening haha. What is this new treatment being talked about? Can you send us more pictures/stories and how this "treatment" came about?

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0 View Post
    Hi guys, I am from that Turkish forum and i saw this thread. I came here to help you about treatments and translation. If you have any question you can ask me
    Join day Aug 2015, suddenly come out and educate everyone on this stuff.
    So kind of you, however, probably shill.

I am from that turkish forum and i am not the creater or seller of that lotion. Someone posted this link on forum this morning then i came here to help about anything, not just about cellegance lotion. I have a membership with same name on turkish forum too,i am 19 and if you check you can see that i am just a regular member on there.There are not so many people who knows english so that is why i came here.

Anyway, we, "forum members" all do not know what are the ingredients of this Cellgeance lotion. Miracle, creater of lotion, sent to some of the forum members free for them to try. I think he is still working on that lotion and he says he will put this lotion in market and start to sell. He says that he set and decided the components and its rates based on scientific articles.

There arent any side effects informed by users i think, i havent checked the treads properly but they all say about smell of the lotion.It seems prety nasty. Users are all happy and pleased about the results. They all say that they see new hairs popping from the skin. They say that they hair quality and number increased.

You can all check the results from this thread. If you have any question you can ask

http://www.sacimindoktoru.com/pgd2-i...l-results.html

You would have to be incredibly gullible and silly to even consider some random thing like this until they show studies and proof it works other than testimony and pictures. It just feels like we have been through this kind of thing before. Some new exciting thing pops up and has little or no real evidence it works yet. Its called snake oil until proven otherwise.

Int J Pharm. 2002 Jun 20;240(1-2):55-66.
    Iontophoretic estradiol skin delivery and tritium exchange in ultradeformable liposomes.
    Essa EA1, Bonner MC, Barry BW.
    Author information

Abstract
    This work evaluated the in vitro transdermal iontophoretic delivery of tritiated estradiol from ultradeformable liposomes compared with saturated aqueous solution (control). Effects of current density and application time on tritium exchange with water were also determined. Penetration studies used three Protocols. Protocol I involved occluded passive steady state estradiol penetration from ultradeformable liposomes and control. The effect of current densities on drug penetration rates was also assessed (Protocol II). In Protocol III, three consecutive stages of drug penetration (first passive, iontophoresis and second passive) through the same human epidermal membranes were monitored. Such an experimental design investigated the possible effect of high current density (0.8 mA/cm(2)) on skin integrity. The tritium exchange study showed that extent of exchange correlated well with current density and time of application, with some shielding of estradiol by the liposomal structure. Liposomes enhanced estradiol passive penetration after occlusion. Protocol II showed that estradiol flux increased linearly with current density, although being delivered against electroosmotic flow. In Protocol III, reduction in flux of the second passive stage to near that of the first reflected a reversibility of the structural changes induced in skin by current.

Enhanced transdermal permeability of estradiol using combination of PLGA nanoparticles system and iontophoresis.
    Tomoda K1, Watanabe A, Suzuki K, Inagi T, Terada H, Makino K.
    Author information

Abstract
    Estradiol is a therapeutic agent for treatment of perimenopausal symptoms and osteoporosis. Conventional oral or intravenous administration of estradiol has many problems, such as, metabolization in gastrointestinal tract and liver, pain by using an injection needle, rapid increase of drug levels in blood and fast clearance with unwanted side effects including thrombosis, endometriosis and uterus carcinoma. The use of nanocarriers for transdermal delivery has been studied because of their ability to deliver therapeutic agents for long time with a controlled ratio, escaping from the first pass effect by liver. In this study, permeability of estradiol-loaded PLGA nanoparticles through rat skin was studied. Higher amount of estradiol was delivered through skin when estradiol was loaded in nanoparticles than estradiol was free molecules. Also, iontophoresis was applied to enhance the permeability of nanoparticles. When iontophoresis was applied, permeability of estradiol-loaded PLGA nanoparticles was much higher than that obtained by simple diffusion of them through skin, since they have negative surface charges. They were found to penetrate through follicles mainly. Also, enhanced permeability effect of estradiol by using nanoparticle system and iontophoresis were observed in vivo. The combination of charged nanoparticle system with iontophoresis is useful for effective transdermal delivery of therapeutic agents.
    Copyright © 2012 Elsevier B.V.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    Int J Pharm. 2002 Jun 20;240(1-2):55-66.
    Iontophoretic estradiol skin delivery and tritium exchange in ultradeformable liposomes.
    Essa EA1, Bonner MC, Barry BW.
    Author information

Abstract
    This work evaluated the in vitro transdermal iontophoretic delivery of tritiated estradiol from ultradeformable liposomes compared with saturated aqueous solution (control). Effects of current density and application time on tritium exchange with water were also determined. Penetration studies used three Protocols. Protocol I involved occluded passive steady state estradiol penetration from ultradeformable liposomes and control. The effect of current densities on drug penetration rates was also assessed (Protocol II). In Protocol III, three consecutive stages of drug penetration (first passive, iontophoresis and second passive) through the same human epidermal membranes were monitored. Such an experimental design investigated the possible effect of high current density (0.8 mA/cm(2)) on skin integrity. The tritium exchange study showed that extent of exchange correlated well with current density and time of application, with some shielding of estradiol by the liposomal structure. Liposomes enhanced estradiol passive penetration after occlusion. Protocol II showed that estradiol flux increased linearly with current density, although being delivered against electroosmotic flow. In Protocol III, reduction in flux of the second passive stage to near that of the first reflected a reversibility of the structural changes induced in skin by current.

Enhanced transdermal permeability of estradiol using combination of PLGA nanoparticles system and iontophoresis.
    Tomoda K1, Watanabe A, Suzuki K, Inagi T, Terada H, Makino K.
    Author information

Abstract
    Estradiol is a therapeutic agent for treatment of perimenopausal symptoms and osteoporosis. Conventional oral or intravenous administration of estradiol has many problems, such as, metabolization in gastrointestinal tract and liver, pain by using an injection needle, rapid increase of drug levels in blood and fast clearance with unwanted side effects including thrombosis, endometriosis and uterus carcinoma. The use of nanocarriers for transdermal delivery has been studied because of their ability to deliver therapeutic agents for long time with a controlled ratio, escaping from the first pass effect by liver. In this study, permeability of estradiol-loaded PLGA nanoparticles through rat skin was studied. Higher amount of estradiol was delivered through skin when estradiol was loaded in nanoparticles than estradiol was free molecules. Also, iontophoresis was applied to enhance the permeability of nanoparticles. When iontophoresis was applied, permeability of estradiol-loaded PLGA nanoparticles was much higher than that obtained by simple diffusion of them through skin, since they have negative surface charges. They were found to penetrate through follicles mainly. Also, enhanced permeability effect of estradiol by using nanoparticle system and iontophoresis were observed in vivo. The combination of charged nanoparticle system with iontophoresis is useful for effective transdermal delivery of therapeutic agents.
    Copyright © 2012 Elsevier B.V.
    Isn't that the method they used for CB? Why did you post here or am I missing something?

Zer0. As you can tell people will always be sceptical. There is also clearly the big gap in being able to communicate. But look guys no one is trying to sell anything yet. They seem to be collecting pictures and documenting. From what I can tell the guy isn't going to sell without providing what's in the product so can we like cut the insane racism down and not scare away someone who can bridge this gap?

If he tries to sell without a lot more pictures and not saying what's in the stuff then any normal person will just leave it at that and move on. I'm even sure he would be happy to let us conduct our own trials with it.

@JayM --> Thanks for your words, I think the same

@Zer0 --> Thank you for filling the communication gap! Peope will be always sceptical. So lets talk about it and get more information together.

It just boggles my mind. As soon as anyone comes here and tries to sell this product without including what's in it and without documentation of pictures then I will be the first to lose it.

I would love to get more information about this miracle guy. Do you think there is a possible way to open communication not just with him but the well respected members of your community?

I mean I gather people look at BTT and assume it's american but really this has got to be the biggest forum for America/U.K and a good mix of European so if he ever did want to sell this is the place to come.

As a disclaimer of course it's important to point out this community is and will always be very suspicious - Including me. But if we can set up communication's then at least the "get hair or die trying people" can take the first step.