+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Does the heart have androgen receptors that RU could affect? I was just reading on a different site someone that claimed he had heart issues from RU. I dont know enough about biology of heart
    Dude if I would go back and forth between deciding which treatment to get on like you do, I'd lost a few NW's by now

Does the heart have androgen receptors that RU could affect? I was just reading on a different site someone that claimed he had heart issues from RU. I dont know enough about biology of heart
    i think you would notice the lack of androgens in other places first. like if you see your lips and throat begin to swell suddenly for no reason you can probably bet you have antiandrogens building up in the body.

Quote Originally Posted by gmill09 View Post
    i think you would notice the lack of androgens in other places first. like if you see your lips and throat begin to swell suddenly for no reason you can probably bet you have antiandrogens building up in the body.
    Not necessarily. Some things can happen really slowly over time with no real physical symptoms until it becomes a big problem. Anyways I just wondered where androgen receptors are in the body like are they found in vital organs like the heart? I do go back and forth I guess but its a big decision to try an experimental drug for years and until I can go see a doc to get a prescription for fin what else can I do? I am leaning towards trying fin and see how that goes before falling back to RU. Maybe I can go topical fin instead of oral. Luckily my hair loss is pretty slow so I have years before it gets bad. I just want to stop it with minimal systemic risks.

I ordered from Kane this weekend. Hope to have it within two weeks! Ill keep you all posted as soon as I begin

Not necessarily. Some things can happen really slowly over time with no real physical symptoms until it becomes a big problem. Anyways I just wondered where androgen receptors are in the body like are they found in vital organs like the heart? I do go back and forth I guess but its a big decision to try an experimental drug for years and until I can go see a doc to get a prescription for fin what else can I do? I am leaning towards trying fin and see how that goes before falling back to RU. Maybe I can go topical fin instead of oral. Luckily my hair loss is pretty slow so I have years before it gets bad. I just want to stop it with minimal systemic risks.
    If you didn't know flutamide, biculatamide, enzulatamide (which are on the market) are all derived from the same parent compound as RU which has a phenyl group with both a trimethyl and either a cyano- or nitro- group attached to the adjacent carbon. It is this molecular structure that allows the compounds to fit to the androgen receptor.

It's not as if androgen receptor antagonizing is that new. There are many compounds which antagonize the androgen receptor and are designed to do that on a systemic level. The pharmacokinetics of RU58841 are only unique, which means that it has a very low half life with rapid metabolism.

I see you constant pondering what route to take. If you are the type of guy who puts his helmet on before he is going to ride his city bike then RU isn't for you really.

Just hop on finasteride. You saw it yourself the side effects chance is pretty small. If you get side effects they are often tolerable. If you can't tolerate them you just quit and plan from there.

Can anyone here tell me where I would take a substance such as RU or OC to be tested for purity? I ordered some stuff from Kane and Id like to know if its legit, but not sure where to take it

My hair loss is still pretty minor so its going to be hard to sell a doctor on propecia and I would feel kind of stupid asking. Also propecia does not seem especially good at protecting hairline/temples which are what I mainly want to keep maybe its a mature hairline but I dont want it. RU seems like a good choice for the hairline especially if my doctor wont prescribe me fin.

Is the only catch for RU the complicated nature of obtaining and mixing it? Based on these pictures I'm very surprised this isn't a more popular treatment.

Ok guys. I got my RU in this weekend. Will be picking up the final items and starting treatment tomorrow. Here are some "before" photos. Lets hope this helps. RU is my last hope at stopping this loss

Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-05-10 04.31.33.jpg

Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	39218Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-05-10 04.31.53.jpg

Size:	58.3 KB
ID:	39219Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-05-10 04.32.11.jpg

Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	39220Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-05-10 04.33.19.jpg

Size:	42.2 KB
ID:	39221Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-05-10 04.35.08.jpg

Size:	90.1 KB
ID:	39222

Just applied my first batch and have some questions. Right after I applied and it began to dry, my hair felt kind of sticky and coarse. It also had a slight white tint to it. Is this normal? Not sure what I could have done wrong.
    Thanks for any suggestions