+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Am I balding 18

Default Am I balding 18

Hi! I am 18 yes old, turning 19 in a few days and lately I've been noticing a thining in certain parts of my scalp. I am really freaking out and I don't know what to do, I've always had good thick hair but when I was around 17 my temples started to receded a bit, nothing too alarming and it wasn't too noticeable till about a couple of months ago my hairline started getting patchy, some hairs started to go back and it started to look uneven, it even started to thin a bit and also in some parts of the scalp. My crown appears to be fine for now but I am really worried. My dad is 45 and has a full head of hair, my mom suffers from a bit of thinning, my paternal grandpa still has hair but he is balding but he didn't start to bald till he was in his 50s-60s and always had good hair before. My maternal uncle has full hair. I have two paternal uncles, one has a full head of hair and the other is completely bald and went bald in his early twenties same goes for my paternal grandpa. So my genetics are 50-50 and I don't really know what to do, it really is getting to me and I am actually getting really depressed because I am really Young and none of my friends are balding , besides I have a terrible head for baldness and my face wouldn't match either , if anyone has a way of slowing it down or stopping it, it would really help!. Thank you so much and sorry for writing such a long text I am just really worried.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180417_015309.jpg

Size:	76.3 KB
ID:	56587   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180417_015442.jpg

Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	56588   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180417_015857.jpg

Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	56589   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180417_020146.jpg

Size:	81.8 KB
ID:	56590  

Someone plz respond

Someone plz reply

Quote Originally Posted by Rj99 View Post
    Someone plz reply
    No ones responding because you're 18 and you have nothing to worry about right now. Get of social media and start chasing girls.

Hard to tell... consult a doctor...

Start some treatment. The earlier you do the better it is. I have been doing a herbal serum treatment. It has worked for me. Most importantly, No side effects. My hair line is soaring with new hairs. But I have been very patient and gave this thing proper time. I started treatment in dec 2017 and began observing results since April 2018. So whatever you do stay positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Asad N View Post
    Start some treatment. The earlier you do the better it is. I have been doing a herbal serum treatment. It has worked for me. Most importantly, No side effects. My hair line is soaring with new hairs. But I have been very patient and gave this thing proper time. I started treatment in dec 2017 and began observing results since April 2018. So whatever you do stay positive.
    So, what is this "mystery serum", and why don't you post some results?

Definitely see a Doctor. I started thinning out in my late 20's and never did anything about it and i really really regret it. There's a new site you can check out www.forhims.com if you don't want to or cant get to a Dr. they can prescribe propecia online. There are also several over the counter shampoo's etc you can use as well. Look for products with DHT blockers in them. Here's and example of one that's going to be on the healthier side:
    https://www.ulta.com/hair-loss-preve...mpprod15751043

Quote Originally Posted by BaldBearded View Post
    So, what is this "mystery serum", and why don't you post some results?
    There is no mystery, I have written everything in detail on my blog. You can check that out. All the pictures and stuff is there. The serum has no side effects. Check the pictures of my hairline. I have not recovered 100% yet I am still continuing the treatment. I expect usage of a year to have a good recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Asad N View Post
    There is no mystery, I have written everything in detail on my blog. You can check that out. All the pictures and stuff is there. The serum has no side effects. Check the pictures of my hairline. I have not recovered 100% yet I am still continuing the treatment. I expect usage of a year to have a good recovery.
    Pretty hard to tell from your pics, since you could just simply cover your bald spot, by combing your hair differently.

You also don't look to have standard MPB.

If this "serum" worked, it would be in every barbershop, pharmacy and hair salon in the world.

I wonder if it works at all on standard MPB?