+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GSD View Post
    haha trust me im german. im very happy that shiseido is a japanese company with japanese researchers. replicel trials in germany will need many years more to complete and for releasing the product. The quality of german work and research is good but very very very slow. it would need approximately 10 years more.
    Actually, i have been in Germany couple of times. Germans are one of the smartest nations in the world and really hardworking people with very good work ethic, but Germany has very strong laws and thats why clinical trials are so slow. It is much more good than third world countries where people like Nigam are national stars, lol!

I put this here in the right topic

Here is all the contacts of Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine. Can someone who speak good English could phone at some of their numbers? I will send mails but maybe by phone we could have more chances to get infos on what's goin on regarding hairloss and see if the inventions in the patent are being tested, are preparing to be tested, or if not at all

"Henry M. Jackson Foundation for the Advancement of Military Medicine
    6720-A Rockledge Drive, Suite 100
    Bethesda, MD 20817

Main Phone Number 240-694-2000
    Main Fax Number 240-694-3100
    Accounts Payable 240-694-4032 ap@hjf.org
    Clinical Trials 240-694-4017 clinicaltrials@hjf.org
    Communications 240-694-4018 HJF_Communications@hjf.org
    Contracting 240-694-4019 contracting@hjf.org
    Development donate@hjf.org
    Office of Education and Meetings 240-694-4002 education@hjf.org
    Ethics Hotline 866-687-2321 https://hjf.alertline.com
    Ethics and Business Conduct Department 240-694-4004 ethics@hjf.org
    Financial Reports 240-694-4020 reporting@hjf.org
    Graphic Production Services 240-694-2036 design@hjf.org
    HIV/International Contracting 240-694-2081 hiv_contracting@hjf.org
    Human Resources 240-694-4008 hr@hjf.org
    International Program Support Office 240-694-4027 ipso@hjf.org
    Legal 240-694-2063 legal@hjf.org
    Payroll 240-694-4024 payroll@hjf.org
    Program Management Office 240-694-4025 pmo@hjf.org
    Purchasing 240-694-4009 purchasing@hjf.org
    usupurchasing@hjf.org
    Regulatory Affairs and Research Compliance 240-694-4026 regulatoryaffairs@hjf.org
    Research Initiatives Office 240-694-4016 research@hjf.org
    Safety 240-694-4050 safety@hjf.org
    Sponsored Programs 240-694-4040 osp@hjf.org
    Technology Transfer & Commercialization 240-694-4028 techtransfer@hjf.org
    Travel 240-694-4013 travel-docs@hjf.org
    USU Services 240-694-2087 USUServices@hjf.org
    San Antonio Office 210-878-5124

Hey guys!! I got a response from Mr Darling! all he taks here is regarding hairloss solution(good and bad news)

"Thank you for your interest in our work. We are very excited about it. Any development will be for everyone not just military. It is not ready for a clinical trial yet. We need to improve the process and I suspect that it will be years until ready for a clinical trial. I am optimistic that this approach or approaches being developed by others will eventually work in humans.

Regards,

Tom Darling"

At least he seems to really believe in their works
    he "suspects", so in a lucky world, 2/3 years to perfect the process, then a collaboration in japan, and 2/3 years of clinical trials ^^
    Let's hope it will take less than 5 years to begin clinical trial. At least at that time, there will be the 21st century cure bill changes, and this probable solution is huge and "groundbreaking", so it will accelerate the processus. And as I said, in a lucky world , there will be a collaboration with japan, for the asia market

well here we talk about successful follicular neogenesis, so the full real cure, it's normal that it will come after SM,Seti,Histogen,etc
    But for now, we don't need the full cure to be saved, a combination for ex of SM if it works and a good HT will give us great results even for Nwd5,6
    And even the Norwood 7 will have a solution with piloscopy (overharvest the donor area, put all on the top, and make smp/bht on the sides and back , military cut for everyone héhé

Quote Originally Posted by lacazette View Post
    Hey guys!! I got a response from Mr Darling! all he taks here is regarding hairloss solution(good and bad news)

"Thank you for your interest in our work. We are very excited about it. Any development will be for everyone not just military. It is not ready for a clinical trial yet. We need to improve the process and I suspect that it will be years until ready for a clinical trial. I am optimistic that this approach or approaches being developed by others will eventually work in humans.

Regards,

Tom Darling"

At least he seems to really believe in their works
    he "suspects", so in a lucky world, 2/3 years to perfect the process, then a collaboration in japan, and 2/3 years of clinical trials ^^
    Let's hope it will take less than 5 years to begin clinical trial. At least at that time, there will be the 21st century cure bill changes, and this probable solution is huge and "groundbreaking", so it will accelerate the processus. And as I said, in a lucky world , there will be a collaboration with japan, for the asia market

well here we talk about successful follicular neogenesis, so the full real cure, it's normal that it will come after SM,Seti,Histogen,etc
    But for now, we don't need the full cure to be saved, a combination for ex of SM if it works and a good HT will give us great results even for Nwd5,6
    And even the Norwood 7 will have a solution with piloscopy (overharvest the donor area, put all on the top, and make smp/bht on the sides and back , military cut for everyone héhé
    Hey, thanks for the post!! So the Wake Forest University study has nothing do to with it?
    Well, anyway I guess he meant the 10 years away thing.

Lacazette, could you ask him how many year he thinks it will probably take so we could have a better idea?

It will take more than 10 years, sorry.

SM and Replicel is my only hope for next 5 years. Not bim, cb, US military etc

Quote Originally Posted by baldybald View Post
    It will take more than 10 years, sorry.
    Maybe ,maybe not

Regarding regenerative medecine, a treatment in japan can be on the market in 2/3 years nowadays.
    And even in america with the new bill, and the fact that it is a ground breaking progress, it will help to reduce the timeline
    let's just hope this us team or others will progress fast with exponential progress
    And we will know soon if their hair follicle neogenesis findings work for wounded soldiers. And if it's the case, we would wait with more peace in our mind hehe

Now I cross my fingers for things like SM, piloscopy,etc..to solve the problem for the few years we have to wait

Yes Luiza I will ask him if when he talked about 'years', it's more 2/3 or more 7/10.

Nothing exciting in that email. Just proves they are no where close to even doing clinical trials, they haven't solved the issues yet. If any other researcher cracks the code today he still needs at least 5 years to bring it to market. Sooo disappointing!

I think at this point, we can safely assume cell-based therapies for AGA will not be widely available to most people till 2020. Even Shiseido's RCH-01 if released by 2018 with no more delays will have a very limited roll-out and will require multiple trips to Japan for one or more sessions. This makes it extremely expensive for those looking at the medical tourism option especially people in Europe & US.

On a more positive note though, the DP conundrum may be solved before the end of this year by Aaron Gartner or Lauster. We just can't lose hope. And if they do crack it, expect it to be on the market within 5-6 yrs And that is the FULL CURE. A single session and you can permanently rock that mohawk :P