+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

You can use the castile soap to wash off the oiliness an extra time, and later your scalp will get use to the remedy with less oiliness.
    We only use the castile soap for hair and body, since it docent contain any harmful ingredients.

thanks...ya im gonna stop using my revita shampoo its basically useless...and expensive

I just washed my hair with apple cider vinager instead it works good! and its all naturall

Many of us suffer from hair loss due to our modern lifestyle and diet. Ayurveda can be very beneficial in treating these conditions as it investigates the root cause of the problem.
    -Intake of too many chemical medicines, low blood circulation, anaemia, general weakness after disease, stress, anxiety, and mental tension are also prime causes of hair loss.
    -Chronic diseases like typhoid fever, presence of dandruff or lice and hormonal imbalance also cause hair loss

DIET:The diet should contain more green leafy vegetables, salads, milk, fruits and sprouts. Take more proteins, milk, buttermilk, yeast, wheat germ, soybean and vitamin
    Here are some important tips and remedies that can help If you want to get rid of hair fall or are wondering how to make your hair thicker naturally.
    Eat a handful of white sesame seeds every morning. One handful of these small seeds contains about 1,200 mg. of calcium and magnesium.

A mixture of lettuce and spinach juice is good to drink to induce hair growth. The juice of alfalfa mixed with that of carrot, and lettuce juice is also good to take.

MASSAGE aily application of pure argan oil . Applying juice of green coriander leaves on the head is also good.

A paste of licorice made by grinding it in milk can be applied in the bald patches. It induces hair growth. A paste of seeds of lemon and black pepper may also be applied on the bald patches.

Always use a natural shampoo or soap to clean the hair. As most soaps and shampoos have chemicals, they might be the cause of your problem. Usually the chemicals have a heating effect which causes hair loss. My choice is Arganlife anti hair loss shampoo it dosent contain any chemical ( sulfate,slicone,salt,dye free ) and also useful for hair regrowth.

Thank you Sondra for all those tips !
    Have you tried them personally ?

Like Sondra wrote there is absolutely no reason, to use chemicals in shampoos or other skincare products.
    They only put in them because itīs cheaper to produce, and they "lather" but in long term the chemicals effects your health and scalp.

I know that the majority made up their mind that hair loss cant be treated by natural resources, which is understandable due to the huge market of so called natural snake oils.
    Me for example i donīt believe in Fin or Minox for example, since they change your body system and thatīs why you have to stay with them.

Sure people with bad habits can have a full set of hair, and that is also one reason why people docent think that naturals work.
    But our bodies are incredibly complex, and for some of us we need that extra push of vitamins minerals, and the unhealthy lucky ones docent have to use Fin or minox either.

I used my topical remedy and juicing for about 4 months now, with a steady regrowth and none hair loss.
    Iīm not using compound snake oils, supplements, and they will not trigger as they state since your body docent know how to take care of (digest) them.

The oils are mostly secondary (easy appliance) and friendly to your scalp and hair but the fresh coriander, coconut milk, green tea are very high necessary ingredients and they blend nicely with each other.

ya sure...as soon as sondra said "arganlife" it ruined Everything sure she gave some good info...but shes just here to promote the Product arganlife bullcrap..its all over Youtube that arganlife spam someone ban this idiot

how often do you apply your mix. I'm going to try it
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Like Sondra wrote there is absolutely no reason, to use chemicals in shampoos or other skincare products.
    They only put in them because itīs cheaper to produce, and they "lather" but in long term the chemicals effects your health and scalp.

I know that the majority made up their mind that hair loss cant be treated by natural resources, which is understandable due to the huge market of so called natural snake oils.
    Me for example i donīt believe in Fin or Minox for example, since they change your body system and thatīs why you have to stay with them.

Sure people with bad habits can have a full set of hair, and that is also one reason why people docent think that naturals work.
    But our bodies are incredibly complex, and for some of us we need that extra push of vitamins minerals, and the unhealthy lucky ones docent have to use Fin or minox either.

I used my topical remedy and juicing for about 4 months now, with a steady regrowth and none hair loss.
    Iīm not using compound snake oils, supplements, and they will not trigger as they state since your body docent know how to take care of (digest) them.

The oils are mostly secondary (easy appliance) and friendly to your scalp and hair but the fresh coriander, coconut milk, green tea are very high necessary ingredients and they blend nicely with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by warner8 View Post
    how often do you apply your mix. I'm going to try it
    Herbaliser said he applies it everyday if I'm not mistaken

now herbaliser, do these ingredients actually cause regrowth, and by that i mean, hair growing in formerly balding areas, or thickened up balding areas, or does it just make existing hairs grow at a faster rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post