+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default I apologize guys

Guys...my bad.

I apologize if I encouraged some of u 2 buy the replicel stocks. I think I invested around 2k, too.

i'll depart from this forum. The optimistic me is gone and this forum was the most optimistic and with the more grounded people except for scorpion of course and good ol Joe.

It was the first time i saw a cure fail, there is always a first time I suppose.

The more I researched MPB, the more I doubted replicel and made me realize how f'd up this disease is. Not only is the DHT, PGD2, cell migration, unbalanced number of DP/DSC/DS and their degeneration, scalp tissue and testosterone the problem because the more we research the more complicated it will get.

Those psychos at hair site were right all along I just didn't want to believe it.

Now I will put a bullet on my gun, spin the cylinder, place the muzzle on my mouth and pull the trigger. I am talking about taking finasteride AGAIN of course. I just hope the bullet goes to my *!@( instead of my brain, it's all I ask.

I will take fin, MAYBE bitch about hairloss in ************ and hopefully i can save some hair (If I am alive from fin) and wait for a better treatment unless Gho proves to be true altogether( which I DOUBT) or my best bet ADERANS (since they have been researching longer than replicel with different protocols) pan out in 3 to 4 years.

Adeus .

Finally, Iron_Man is going to get the respect he deserves. He was right all along and he was the only one who didn't fall into Replicel BS.

We got screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    See, I told you guys it is bullshit.
    Well done Sherlock.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    Finally, Iron_Man is going to get the respect he deserves. He was right all along and he was the only one who didn't fall into Replicel BS.

We got screwed.
    It hasn't failed.

They just havent released anything YET. It is also not the end of the month, I dont know why you guys are getting all dramatic over this shit.

Even in replicel does not work out, you have aderans and Histogen both of whom are well into their clinical trials.

TBH, my money is on histogen - they have proven that they have grown hair on human scalp and not mice.

You sound ridiculous. Replicel haven't released their latest results yet and aren't even overdue in doing so.

Whether replicel succeeds or fails, no one on this forum or anywhere else on the net knew other wise. It's all speculation.

Maradona: Don't depart from these forums bro, and don't let some people's negativity get to you. You've got valuable stuff to offer and I appreciate a lot of your posts. Plus, you're an NJ dude and some of my best girlfriends came out of the Garden State. Don't listen to people when they say that they know Replicel will fail; they don't know any better than you or I do. And I don't believe that male pattern baldness is as complex as we're being led to believe so don't give up hope. And don't think that Aderans, Histogen, Follica, and Replicel are our only hopes. I'd bet a better treatment or cure could come from the non-Western world, particularly an autologous stem cell treatment that doesn't need to go through the rigorous clinical trials because the stem cells used will be autologous and will come from your own body. As I've said in the past, I don't think male pattern baldness is as complex as we're being led to believe and stem cells today are curing and treating shit that's a helluva lot more complex than male pattern baldness.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion View Post
    See, I told you guys it is bullshit.

I'm used to disappointments like this.

Not the first time at all, that's why I'm not gullible.

Should have done it from the start.

i wouldnt say not gullible scorpion, you were the most desperate person for replicel to publish some success

Quote Originally Posted by jman91 View Post
    i wouldnt say not gullible scorpion, you were the most desperate person for replicel to publish some success
    Scorpion is an idiot.

I commend Maradona, he had the right attitude. He had something that Scorpion lacks, 'hope'.

Scorpion, I will tell you one thing: your life WILL CHANGE for the better, once you stop taking life so seriously. That is your problem.

When you carry the attitude "Ah well, shit happens, I am just going to troll anyway" - you will feel liberated.

Also, instead of BS like looks - do something worthwhile with your life. I work in the IT sector, currently developing something that will change the way the sector I am developing it for will work. As much as I hate hairloss, when I go out there and tell people what I do, they normally tend to be blown away. It overrides hairloss.

This forum has more drama that a stupid TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by WillhasWill View Post
    You sound ridiculous. Replicel haven't released their latest results yet and aren't even overdue in doing so.

Whether replicel succeeds or fails, no one on this forum or anywhere else on the net knew other wise. It's all speculation.
    Yeah, we got a lot self-proclaimed scientists here. Please stay at Hairsite, this forum is for objective discussions. I remember when RichardDawkins said that Histogen was done, because they restructured their home page. This is ridiculous.
    If you think Replicel failed without having a real evidence, please keep it for yourself.