+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

So we finally get a product? I'm getting excited for this. Any news about this?

Quote Originally Posted by inbrugge View Post
    So we finally get a product? I'm getting excited for this. Any news about this?
    We'll know the results of the study in January. If they are very good (far superior to minoxidil) it will be released as quickly as possible. Maybe a year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready View Post
    We'll know the results of the study in January. If they are very good (far superior to minoxidil) it will be released as quickly as possible. Maybe a year or so.
    Thanks. Dang, I wish the results were already available so we could see the efficiency and more importantly dosage/vehicle.

What do you base that on?

Few pages before there was a quote from Allergan CEO who claims that if this is good it will be on market around 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by rambo007 View Post
    What do you base that on?

Few pages before there was a quote from Allergan CEO who claims that if this is good it will be on market around 2020.
    You're going to have to do your own homework on that one. If you doubt what I'm saying then you should look into it some more.

Dude, you're speculating just as much on here. The results will be posted next month, as they said. If the results are excellent, then you're saying a phase 3 and to market would take 5 years? OK.
    I am not speculating, I posted the link to the interview with allergan CEO David Pyott in which he gave this time frame earlier in this thread. If you have a problem with how long he expected it to take, take it up with him. Or the CEO of actavis, the company that took allergan over. Or just make up your own facts, as many on here do. But don't try to call me out when all I'm doing is relaying evidence for the benefit of those who care about such things.

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    I am not speculating, I posted the link to the interview with allergan CEO David Pyott in which he gave this time frame earlier in this thread. If you have a problem with how long he expected it to take, take it up with him. Or the CEO of actavis, the company that took allergan over. Or just make up your own facts, as many on here do. But don't try to call me out when all I'm doing is relaying evidence for the benefit of those who care about such things.
    I am not trying to offend you, I really want to know if there were any further announcements from Allergan.

I am not trying to offend you, I really want to know if there were any further announcements from Allergan.
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/100702571

You didn't offend me, my response was directed to the poster that I quoted.

This is the video, watch it around 3:22 for his estimate as to the time frame. I posted this before and the simple fact that it exists was somehow considered irrelevant by some on here because the time frame given wasn't what they wanted to hear. Some of the people on here just believe whatever they want and others do their best to form opinions based on the available evidence, so this post is really for the latter. The others can continue as they normally do.

Quote Originally Posted by beetee View Post
    http://www.cnbc.com/id/100702571

You didn't offend me, my response was directed to the poster that I quoted.

This is the video, watch it around 3:22 for his estimate as to the time frame. I posted this before and the simple fact that it exists was somehow considered irrelevant by some on here because the time frame given wasn't what they wanted to hear. Some of the people on here just believe whatever they want and others do their best to form opinions based on the available evidence, so this post is really for the latter. The others can continue as they normally do.
    And my post was directed to It's2014ComeOnAlready I just wanted do know how he got this one year time frame.

And my post was directed to It's2014ComeOnAlready I just wanted do know how he got this one year time frame.
    I'd love to hear that there's an actual legitimate source for that information as well. I wonder what the point of not revealing it would be...