+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by FFS View Post
    Cool, What would be the price of say a 3 month supply of 15% minoxidil? And do they ship to the UK?
    Hey yes they ship to the U.K. and most international countries, they sell 1 bottle or 3 bottles max, Each bottle will last 2 months so you could buy one or buying 3 would give you 20% discount. Depends what you want? Each bottle of the 15% is $90 and you can add all the additives mentioned.

I would personally buy 3 at a time if you live abroad, as this helps save shipping and also be eligible for the discount.

Susan has just added some new product range to her hairloss category for anyone interested in organic hairloss shampoo and conditioner;

http://www.maapgh.com/hair.html

More information can be found on her website aswell as her other Great products such as Acetyl Glutathione, Vitamin E, Biotin, progesteone, Vitamin C mixtures.

Shampoos and Conditioners for
    Hair Care and Hair Loss
    Daily Shampoo 8oz
    This shampoo is formulated with refreshing Aloe Vera gel, calendula oil, chamomile extract, and pure & natural essential oils. Sea Buckthorn helps add balance and strength while the Orange Essential Oil blend works as an antioxidant. This shampoo with its natural ingredients gently cleanses your hair leaving it soft and manageable. It is free of parabens & sulfates with no harmful chemicals and is a gentle shampoo for frequent use for all hair types.
    Directions: Wet hair, then massage shampoo into scalp and hair concentrating on the ends of the hair, work into a rich lather, then rinse. Best to follow with Daily Conditioner.
    Ingredients: Purified water, certified Organic aloe vera gel, coconut wax, corn sugars, MSM, vegetable protein, vitamin B complex, vitamin C, vitamin E, sea buckthorn, saw palmetto extract, vegetable glycerin, certified organic chamomile extract, guar gum, certified organic lavender hydrosol, certified organic jojoba oil, wintergreen oil, l-arginine, potassium sorbate, kelp extract, calendula extract, comfret extract, rosemary extract, sage extract, soap bard extract, orange essential oil blend.

Daily Conditioner 8oz
    This conditioner is a light conditioner perfect for all hair types. Sea Buckthorn helps add balance and strength, while the Orange Essential Oil blend works as an antioxidant. This conditioner provides manageable hair, helps condition the scalp and leaves your hair healthy and silky. It is also free of parabens & sulfates with no harmful chemicals.
    Directions: Apply all over hair, focusing mostly on the ends. Leave in as desired, and then rinse. Use daily to strengthen hair root to tip.
    Ingredients: Purified water, coconut oil blend with emulsifiers and sugars, coconut fatty acid cream base, guar gum, MSM, aloe vera extract, vitamin B5, vitamin C, vitamin E, biotin, sea buckthorn, rosemary extract, sage extract, horsetail extract, amino acid complex, vegetable glycoprotein, orange essential oil blend.

Stimulating Shampoo for Hair Loss Therapy 8oz
    This shampoo contains peppermint, L-Arginine (an amino acid), eucalyptus and rosemary. Their revitalizing and nourishing properties increase circulation, adding strength and body. The Wintergreen Oil and Eucalyptus Oil blend stimulates and rejuvenates hair follicles. This shampoo is an invigorating formula used to revitalize dull and lifeless hair while increasing elasticity to prevent breakage. It is also free of parabens & sulfates with no harmful chemicals.
    Directions: Wet hair, then massage shampoo into scalp and hair concentrating on the ends of the hair, work into a rich lather, then rinse. Best to follow with Stimulating Conditioner.
    Ingredients: Purified water, certified organic aloe vera gel, coconut wax, corn sugars, MSM, vegetable protein, vitamin B complex, vitamin C, vitamin E. saw palmetto extract, vegetable glycerin, certified organic chamomile extract, guar gum, certified organic lavender hydrosol, certified organic jojoba oil, wintergreen oil, l-arginine, eucalyptus oil, kelp extract, calendula extract, comfret extract, sage extract, soap bark extract, soap wart extract, peppermint tea tree essential oil blend.

Stimulating Conditioner for Hair Loss Therapy 8oz
    This conditioner formula contains Wintergreen Oil, L-Arginine (an amino acid), and Rosemary. Their revitalizing and nourishing properties increase circulation, adding strength and body. Increased circulation helps promote fuller, stronger and more vibrant hair. The Rosemary Extract blend helps stimulate hair follicles, encouraging hair growth. This conditioner is an invigorating formula of peppermint, rosemary and eucalyptus for fuller, stronger hair with radiant shine. It is also free of parabens & sulfates with pure and natural essential oils.
    Directions: Massage conditioner through clean, damp hair. Leave on for 1-2 minutes, then rinse. For best results, start with Stimulating Shampoo.
    Ingredients: Purified water, certified organic aloe vera juice, coconut wax, corn sugars, coconut fatty acid cream base, MSM, vitamin B5, l-arginine, certified organic jojoba oil, willow bark extract, niacin, wintergreen oil, saw palmetto extract, vegetable glycerin, certified organic chamomile extract, eucalyptus oil, guar gum, peppermint tea tree essential oil blend.

Progesterone Leave-In Treatment 8oz
    This treatment contains organic chamomile extract, organic sage extract, organic nettle extract, and organic lavender extract to strengthen, protect, and repair distressed hair adding shine and manageability. It also contains Progesterone. Organic chamomile revitalizes as it conditions the hair and scalp. Organic nettle extract adds natural gloss, and may be a good “tonic” for the hair. This treatment is an ultra-light formula that detangles hair while offering all-day defense without dulling residues. Daily use will leave hair feeling smooth and manageable, adding strength and shine. It is also free of parabens & sulfates with pure and natural oils. Progesterone is an alpha-reductase inhibitor which decreases production of DHT, the stronger Testosterone associated with Hair Loss. This product may also prevent hair loss by limiting excess DHT.
    Directions: After shampoo and conditioner, squeeze any excess water out of hair and lightly towel dry. Massage a dime size dab into scalp once daily. Leave in for 15 minutes, then rinse.
    Ingredients: Progesterone USP, purified water, organic aloe vera gel, coconut wax, palm oil compound, vitamin B5, comfrey extract, organic jojoba oil, canola oil compound, organic rosemary extract, organic horsetail extract, organic nettle extract, organic lavender extract, biotin, soy protein, vitamin C, potassium sorbate, glycerin, grapefruit essential oil blend.
    What’s in our shampoos and conditioners?
    MSM- methylsulfonylmethane - MSM provides sulfur, a fundamental building block of joints, cartilage, skin, hair and nails, and methyl groups, which support many vital biochemical processes in the body, including energy production. MSM is a naturally-occurring nutrient found in small amounts of many foods. It has anti-inflammatory and pain reducing properties, and can block pain response in nerve fibers. MSM can also reduce scar tissue by altering the cross linking process in collagen to allow tissue repair and healing to take place.
    Omega 3 - There is a strong link between Omega 3 and skin health. Omega 3 fats play a significant role in reducing inflammation on our skin and in our bodies. Omega 3 helps to replenish oils on the skin that may be lost from exposure to wind and sun causing skin dryness or flaking. There are also various skin conditions that can benefit from Omega 3 including eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis. Moreover, the detoxification properties of Omega 3 help to make the skin look brighter and more radiant.
    Borage Seed Oil - Borage seed oil is one of the richest sources of GLA (Gamma-Linoleic Acid), a therapeutic Omega-6 essential fatty acid and has been studied for its benefit of dry skin, eczema and psoriasis.
    Sea Buckthorn - Sea buckthorn contains palmitoleic acid, also a Omega-7 fatty acid and is rich in vitamins such as C, E and amino acids. Omega 7 is also present in human skin making Sea Buckthorn a natural choice for moisture replenishment in hair and body. Sea Buckthorn will help promote hair growth, renew dry hair, add shine and has U-V blocking properties.
    Broccoli Seed Oil - While Broccoli is usually thought of as a healthy vegetable and fibrous plant, its seed contains an interesting and beneficial fatty acid. This fatty acid’s composition closely resembles silicone but is plant derived. It gives shine and gloss to dull and lifeless hair. Broccoli seed oil is becoming increasingly popular as an organic option to silicone in all natural hair care products where shine and luster is needed.
    Macadamia Nut Oil - Also rich in Omegas, Macadamia nut oil is a highly nutritive and emollient oil. It closely resembles sebum, the oil our bodies and scalp naturally produce. We use Macadamia nut oil in our restorative hair care products for its compatibility with the body and restoration to hair in need of nourishment.

What’s NOT in it?
    No Artificial Fragrances - We use only essential oils, the pure essence of a plant. Essential oils have been found to provide both psychological and physical benefits when applied to the skin.
    No Sodium Lauryl Sulfate - Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is a harsh detergent that strips the skin's moisture barrier (which is linked to immunity and skin health) and may cause serious health problems during testing. It is also known to form nitrosamines, a potent carcinogen.
    No Parabens - Parabens are chemicals, such as methyl, propyl, butyl and ethyl and can be found in 90 percent of all skin care products and cosmetics. Studies suggest they may interfere with the body's endocrine system, which is made up of glands that produce and secrete hormones. Parabens can also imitate the estrogen hormone, influencing high levels in the body, which may be linked to breast cancer.
    Gluten Free - Our Vitamin E is not sourced from wheat germ but instead is sourced from soy; a consideration to our customers who are sensitive to wheat products.
    Vegan - No animal ingredients in our products.
    No Harmful Chemicals - We use the purest all natural and organic ingredients available. All of the ingredients are simple and recognizable.

Jazz to place an order as you like me are in the uk and to get what you are using do you phone her or mail her?

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    Jazz to place an order as you like me are in the uk and to get what you are using do you phone her or mail her?
    Hey Doke the application for the prescription I do over the internet for The Medical Wellnes Center. Once and if they approve your prescription they will charge you $49 for 6 month prescription which will be forward to Susan.

I normally buy a cheap £5 calling card for USA which last me ages and I give Susan a call to double check my ingredients and make payment.

Hey Jazz could you explain a little more in depth how you got the prescription for this? Do you need to go to the doctor? I'm really interested and this and would really like to know. Great stuff by the way.

I need done clarification.
    so I purchase the prescription for $50, then I purchase the actual product. Who do I purchase it from after I get the prescription? It's it automatically forwarded?

I switched to this 15% min + aa from sine company named rapid in Canada and I take 1mg fin daily. Been on this combo for about 3 months with no improvement. Really need help with something that can yield results.

Quote Originally Posted by Nate23 View Post
    Hey Jazz could you explain a little more in depth how you got the prescription for this? Do you need to go to the doctor? I'm really interested and this and would really like to know. Great stuff by the way.
    Right it's very simple but before you go ahead I can help guide you, tell me more about what your currently use and how is the current state of your hairloss.

Here's link to my other thread on how to order:

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...%21&highlight=

Quote Originally Posted by d0072 View Post
    I need done clarification.
    so I purchase the prescription for $50, then I purchase the actual product. Who do I purchase it from after I get the prescription? It's it automatically forwarded?

I switched to this 15% min + aa from sine company named rapid in Canada and I take 1mg fin daily. Been on this combo for about 3 months with no improvement. Really need help with something that can yield results.
    Right I'm confused you already bought the prescription? What ingredients have you added in the lotion mixture? The reason I say this is if you went for the 15% minoxidil it's worth adding all the additives as its all the same price when adding all the additives. Again these need to be filled in correct on the prescription form!

The additives I use are:

15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.1% hydcortisone.

So tell me what you have filled in with The Medical Wellnes Center? Once you have payed for your prescription it will be sent to Susan at Murray Avenue and than they should contact you to take payment for the formulated lotions.

Give me your details via email so I can ask them for you if they have received your prescription and allow them to contact you etc, here's my email jass897@hotmail.com

Ive never bought a prescription nor the products you offer.
    I am saying, I currently take fin 1mg and have some minox from this company called Rapid. I bought it at *******.com. But it doesnt seem to do much.
    I want to try the product you are offering. I want whatever dose of the ingredients yields optimal results. However, I don't know how this works, can you guide me through the process?

Quote Originally Posted by d0072 View Post
    Ive never bought a prescription nor the products you offer.
    I am saying, I currently take fin 1mg and have some minox from this company called Rapid. I bought it at *******.com. But it doesnt seem to do much.
    I want to try the product you are offering. I want whatever dose of the ingredients yields optimal results. However, I don't know how this works, can you guide me through the process?

Right first let me make things clear I do not sell or offer these products they are sold via Susan who owns Murray Avenue compounding pharmacy. The ******* stuff you have bought is probably some random guy making them himself hence why most people fail to see results on these cheap 15% minoxidil. This new ******* formula is making money through old ******* name, it's not the same stuff so don't be fooled! When I bought Polaris 15% the stuff was SHIT, very gritty and I saw no results.

I use the new compound pharmacy now since Dr Klein passed away, before Dr Klein I had tried the original ******* by Dr Richard Lee but he was shut down. Anyways if you want a topical effective mixture than I would go by adding the following;

1. Regenepure Dr and Ny shampoo, especially the Dr version!
    2. The compound mixture i use and most others who are now seeing results;

15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    5% azelaic acid
    0.25% progesterone
    0.025% tretinoin
    0.1% hydrocortisone

Which country are you from? So I can try guiding how and if they ship to your country etc.