Default Milena Lardi - Price?

I hate when I can't find any info on prices for things........

It is one of the most important things in making a decision.....

I understand it will vary depending on the size of the area you want done.....

Anyone know how much it costs to have a whole slick bald NW6 filled in?

oh well....I'll answer my own question....

It's £2000 for a big session......NW6-7.

Pretty damn expensive for a temporary tattoo.

I think it is £600-£800 just to have a scar done.......might as well get that done permanently as that can't really go wrong if you go to a top clinic.

Quote Originally Posted by sausage View Post
    oh well....I'll answer my own question....

It's £2000 for a big session......NW6-7.

Pretty damn expensive for a temporary tattoo.

I think it is £600-£800 just to have a scar done.......might as well get that done permanently as that can't really go wrong if you go to a top clinic.
    I agree with you regarding the scar.

Where did you find out the £2000?

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    I agree with you regarding the scar.

Where did you find out the £2000?
    Interview between Spex/Milena and Spencer Kobren in a recent baldtruth show that I saw yesterday on youtube.

I would be tempted to get a temporary one done as it makes sense to see what it looks like first before going all out with a permanent one......

but the price is way to high + according to hishair the inks discolour "Those (inks) currently in use are the same as used by permanent make-up practitioners, and these pigments are known to discolour in almost every case."

.....also what happens when it starts to fade away. I assume it would not look too good.

Those (inks) currently in use are the same as used by permanent make-up practitioners, and these pigments are known to discolour in almost every case."
    Whomever told you this is either misinformed or is deliberately trying to mislead you. If they were the same ink and they turn color then they are by their own words performing a procedure that will turn color. However if you ask them directly if it will turn color they say that it will not. Seems rather self defeating to me.

You cannot get tricopigmentation or temporary SMP to see how it would look then expect the same from a permanent option. Different clinics will use not only different inks but also different machines, different needles and even if everything were the same you have different technicians doing the work thus applying varying amounts of pressure at varying levels of consistency. It's like saying you will test drive a BMW before you buy a Mercedes. They are two completely different vehicles and test driving one will not reflect the experience of driving the other.

We had one patient that had a permanent SMP performed by a "top clinic" and he wound up having to have it lasered off because it turned color. Even then, unfortunately, there is no guarantee that laser will remove everything. We've got another SMP client that had permanet SMP with a different clinic and after three passes the permanent ink, and the big dots, are still present.

Why are you considering SMP, Sausage? Are you not a surgical candidate? Not interested in surgery to begin with?
    www.HassonandWong.com

All opinions are my own and may not necessarily be shared by Dr. Wong and/or Dr. Hasson.

If you are interested in having an online consultation visit www.hassonandwong.ca

To view my story and history visit my website at www.hairtransplantmentor.com

Quote Originally Posted by Jotronic View Post
    Whomever told you this is either misinformed or is deliberately trying to mislead you. If they were the same ink and they turn color then they are by their own words performing a procedure that will turn color. However if you ask them directly if it will turn color they say that it will not. Seems rather self defeating to me.

You cannot get tricopigmentation or temporary SMP to see how it would look then expect the same from a permanent option. Different clinics will use not only different inks but also different machines, different needles and even if everything were the same you have different technicians doing the work thus applying varying amounts of pressure at varying levels of consistency. It's like saying you will test drive a BMW before you buy a Mercedes. They are two completely different vehicles and test driving one will not reflect the experience of driving the other.

We had one patient that had a permanent SMP performed by a "top clinic" and he wound up having to have it lasered off because it turned color. Even then, unfortunately, there is no guarantee that laser will remove everything. We've got another SMP client that had permanet SMP with a different clinic and after three passes the permanent ink, and the big dots, are still present.

Why are you considering SMP, Sausage? Are you not a surgical candidate? Not interested in surgery to begin with?
    That quote was from the hishair clinic's website.

They use different inks than those they mention in that quote.

They have a whole page written about why they disagree with temporary micro-pigmentation: http://www.hishairclinic.com/tempora...opigmentation/ as well as a whole page written about why people shouldn't get hair transplants.

I see what you're saying about the two being different for various reasons, but as far as I know it is the closest you can get to having some idea of more or less how a permanent result will look. If you know of any cheaper ways of doing so then that would be ideal....

The most wacky and ridiculous things I have though of are.........sprinkling chocolate sprinkles all over my head......ok that was just silly. On a serious note, although this sounds a bit weird......I might try using the stubble that comes off my hair when I buzz it and then get a glue stick and make my scalp gluey and sprinkle the stubble shavings on top.....yes, not a good comparison to what SMP will look like but it may give me some idea as to what I'd look like with full coverage grade 0 hair.....

Something that could be of a more realistic result could be some sort of transfer, an ink dotty transfer thingy.......I could be onto something here......could have a new business idea. lol.

I am considering SMP because I am not suitable for a hair transplant, I am a NW6. I don't have good donor hair. I'd happily get a hair transplant if I could, as long as the price wasn't ridiculous, which it is bound to be in my case.

If Pilofocus has 80% regen I'd be back in the game for a hair transplant......but paying £20,000+ for it is not really viable for me. But it has been an idea of mine to combine SMP and HT.......I have been told I have 2000 grafts and that is pretty much it......I am currently thinking of getting a hairline + temple/side area + sprinkling in the frontal area by hair transplant and then blending SMP into that and beyond back into the abyss of my scalp.

The reason for this is simply that I don't think SMP and hairlines work very well, they look unnatural and as the hairline is the most important area it needs to look right. I feel I need the realism and 3d'ness of hair in the front.

I may be convinced otherwise and just go straight for SMP......I am going to see it first hand soon. But I am very cautious about micro-pigmentation, the simple fact that it's inked dots painted on your head is off putting enough.