+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Wow, terrible name.
    Also doesn't seem like phase 3 is finished for acne til the end of 2017. which means the mpb version won't be here for a long time. Doesn't really seem that great anyway, it didn't exactly miraculously cure acne (39% decrease in lesions) and doesn't seem like it'll be a game changer for hair loss. Could be a good thing to have NOW to hold on for better treatments but really not that inspiring.

Yeah, it's going to be interesting to see the results. I'm surprised they are going into a phase III for acne actually, given their results.

So it didnt so hot with acne in phase 2? I hope its not too expensive and that its strong enough to get good results. Heck RU is probably stronger maybe someone can convince those guys to finish that.

So, any idea for the CB for AGA release date ? 2019 ?

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    So it didnt so hot with acne in phase 2? I hope its not too expensive and that its strong enough to get good results. Heck RU is probably stronger maybe someone can convince those guys to finish that.
    RU has the same side effects as dut and fin, although less severe.

Huh?

Why isn't it getting more attention?

On pages 52 to 58 we can see photographic evidence of CB-03-01 for hair (now called Breezula) in action for the first time. They use a 1% dosage.

There are 3 cases shown where the thickness of thinning hair has increased to 90+ μm level (64 -> 97, 62 - > 94, 74 -> 96).

Now I've read that the thickness of human hair varies from 17μm to 180 μm. So as you can see 90μm is a pretty average thickness. This could mean the hair just returned completely to the natural pre-thinning thickness.

So we can either say that the hair have thickened by some percentage, respectively 51,5%, 51,6% and 29,7%, or that they re-thickened to the pre-thinning state (that would be totally awesome!!!). But to be sure of it, we would need to see if for example 20μm diameter hair would also thicken to around 90μm. I wonder what would happen then? Unfortunately there is no such example in the document.

Hell, even if we could get a drug that would thicken hair by 50% + maintain them it would still be great! Shame there is no info about maintenance.

Also, they already completed phase II for acne and proved that the drug is safe ("No adverse events").

IMO it doesn't look bad at all for CB-03-01 (Breezula) as for now.

Giving CB-03-01 names could mean that they are serious about bringing it to the market, both for acne and hairloss.

They plan to release phase III data for acne in H2 2017, so we might see Winlevi (CB-03-01 for acne) on the market sometime in 2018.

I believe Breezula (CB-03-01 for balding) is around 1 year behind Winlevi, so that means phase III results in H2 2018 and release sometime in 2019 or in the worst case 2020.

So far everything seems to be going well for Cosmo and they stick to their dates.

IMO Breezula sound rather promising. We should know more in late 2015 or H1 2016, when they plan to complete Proof-of-concept Phase II (I don't know whether that means only Phase IIa or Phase IIa + IIb though).

CB-03-01 is close. If everything goes well this might be the treatment that might actually fit the infamous "in 5 years" timeframe at last .

If it's AT LEAST as good as Propecia, minus all the side effects, it will be a MAJOR breakthrough.

Quote Originally Posted by TravisB View Post
    Huh?

Why isn't it getting more attention?

On pages 52 to 58 we can see photographic evidence of CB-03-01 for hair (now called Breezula) in action for the first time. They use a 1% dosage.

There are 3 cases shown where the thickness of thinning hair has increased to 90+ μm level (64 -> 97, 62 - > 94, 74 -> 96).

Now I've read that the thickness of human hair varies from 17μm to 180 μm. So as you can see 90μm is a pretty average thickness. This could mean the hair just returned completely to the natural pre-thinning thickness.

So we can either say that the hair have thickened by some percentage, respectively 51,5%, 51,6% and 29,7%, or that they re-thickened to the pre-thinning state (that would be totally awesome!!!). But to be sure of it, we would need to see if for example 20μm diameter hair would also thicken to around 90μm. I wonder what would happen then? Unfortunately there is no such example in the document.

Hell, even if we could get a drug that would thicken hair by 50% + maintain them it would still be great! Shame there is no info about maintenance.

Also, they already completed phase II for acne and proved that the drug is safe ("No adverse events").

IMO it doesn't look bad at all for CB-03-01 (Breezula) as for now.

Giving CB-03-01 names could mean that they are serious about bringing it to the market, both for acne and hairloss.

They plan to release phase III data for acne in H2 2017, so we might see Winlevi (CB-03-01 for acne) on the market sometime in 2018.

I believe Breezula (CB-03-01 for balding) is around 1 year behind Winlevi, so that means phase III results in H2 2018 and release sometime in 2019 or in the worst case 2020.

So far everything seems to be going well for Cosmo and they stick to their dates.

IMO Breezula sound rather promising. We should know more in late 2015 or H1 2016, when they plan to complete Proof-of-concept Phase II (I don't know whether that means only Phase IIa or Phase IIa + IIb though).

CB-03-01 is close. If everything goes well this might be the treatment that might actually fit the infamous "in 5 years" timeframe at last .

If it's AT LEAST as good as Propecia, minus all the side effects, it will be a MAJOR breakthrough.
    Phase 2 POC is using 5% twice daily. 1% was injected in a prior study. We don't know how the solution will work

Yeah well eventually we all knew something would actually make it within the next 5 years. Hopefully it all happens though because anything can still happen between here and the finish line. Cant have too many options especially that MPB still might require the kitchen sink approach

Quote Originally Posted by burtandernie View Post
    Yeah well eventually we all knew something would actually make it within the next 5 years. Hopefully it all happens though because anything can still happen between here and the finish line. Cant have too many options especially that MPB still might require the kitchen sink approach
    People have been saying this for decades. We may get some minor improvements but HT will likely still be the best long term solution in 5 years.

Nah in 5 years CB will be finished according to their timeline assuming its seen all the way through to the end. Although I would give you that CB might not give results too far from propecia or dut since its just another AA really although it competes with T too an important distinction. THere are quite a few other treatments being trialed right now though so I definitely think 5 years something better this time but you never know
    HT will be the best solution long term to get back large amounts of hair but not for prevention/maintenance so just depends on your situation