+ Reply to Thread

Default HighLander, you were right.

I just wanna give up. Hair loss at this young of an age is too much for me to handle.

That combined with my really really bad luck with women, and the fact that nothing at all seems to be working out, has me more depressed than ever.

Highlander, you were right, hair loss is majorly depressing......I feel as if I'm 50 years old, even though I'm like 26......Everyone makes fun of me, comments on my hairloss in rude ways, and just laughs....

I give up completely....Hair loss has ruined my life, along with the other things that have completely depressed me.

********** (tears)

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    I just wanna give up. Hair loss at this young of an age is too much for me to handle.

That combined with my really really bad luck with women, and the fact that nothing at all seems to be working out, has me more depressed than ever.

Highlander, you were right, hair loss is majorly depressing......I feel as if I'm 50 years old, even though I'm like 26......Everyone makes fun of me, comments on my hairloss in rude ways, and just laughs....

I give up completely....Hair loss has ruined my life, along with the other things that have completely depressed me.

********** (tears)
    Hang in there mate, hair loss does suck big time, i know how it can affect the quality of life. It takes time to accept it and maybe shave your head. You need to try to focus on what ever

positive aspects there is in your life, you family, close friends, job, education etc. when you least expect it, you will find a girl that will like you for the person you are. Remember where there

is life, there is hope, you are still young and there will be better options in the future for hair loss suffers.

Recently i lost my Mother at the age of only 48, it makes you realize that everything in life is temporary. To quote Joe from Staten Island "Don't waste your youth" i know it's not easy but keep

your head up the best you can, and spent time with the people that means something to you.

Hey bro,

Don't dwell on hairloss. Your attitude is what will make or break you with the women. Even if you had a full head of hair and you looked like a 10/10, girls always find reasons to go for another guy or just stay single.

If you cannot respect yourself others won't respect you.

I've had people talk to me all the time about their insecurities.. baldness,, race, height, etc.. What your brain is doing is it's tricking you and messing with you. The mind is very lazy. The mind wants to keep you safe. Now when there's a challenge that arises in the form of a beautiful women, the mind gets scared and the automatic reflex is stand back and assess the situation; let's not go there. So the mind finds excuses on why we shouldn't take action. Because the mind is lazy, what it does it grabs the most obvious and immediate thing and says "oh that's why I can't attract women" so if you're losing hair or you're bald your mind says that's why.

If your facial features are not ruggedly handsome or your a different race the mind pulls those things and takes the easy way out and tries to keep you 'safe'.

Have you ever stopped to question this insecurity. Is it true that if your bald you're not attractive to women? I have maybe 3 or 4 friends who are bald, some are in their 20s, some in their 30s. They are all wildy successful with women. So you have no excuse if your bald. The bald guys seem to be the most successful. They made a decision not to let that stop them. They made an image for themselves. Working out, tattoos, etc. One if them is skinny and grows his hair out jason statham style but his facial features are weak.. weak jaw and cheek bone.. acne and horrible acne scars... you'd swear he's a geek if you saw him, but what sets him apart is that he's very confident. He's happy in his own skin.

If it's not an issue for you it won't be an issue for other people.

I don't care how much hair you have, if you have a lot of money, if you're short or tall, none of that. You can choose to have excuses, be a victim and watch everyone have fun as your life (the gift you've been given) goes by. Or you can stand up, throw those excuses away and live your life to the fullest potential that you know you can.

Put those excuses away, stop being a victim. Start taking action and you'll get what you want. Take that convenient excuse out and step into life and take what you want. Throw that excuse away man. You only live once and you deserve the best. But it's only up to you to take it from life, cause life is not gonna give it to you.

This is your brother, your friend, Jad T Jones. Wish you the best. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by z06guy View Post
    Hey bro,

Don't dwell on hairloss. Your attitude is what will make or break you with the women. Even if you had a full head of hair and you looked like a 10/10, girls always find reasons to go for another guy or just stay single.

If you cannot respect yourself others won't respect you.

I've had people talk to me all the time about their insecurities.. baldness,, race, height, etc.. What your brain is doing is it's tricking you and messing with you. The mind is very lazy. The mind wants to keep you safe. Now when there's a challenge that arises in the form of a beautiful women, the mind gets scared and the automatic reflex is stand back and assess the situation; let's not go there. So the mind finds excuses on why we shouldn't take action. Because the mind is lazy, what it does it grabs the most obvious and immediate thing and says "oh that's why I can't attract women" so if you're losing hair or you're bald your mind says that's why.

If your facial features are not ruggedly handsome or your a different race the mind pulls those things and takes the easy way out and tries to keep you 'safe'.

Have you ever stopped to question this insecurity. Is it true that if your bald you're not attractive to women? I have maybe 3 or 4 friends who are bald, some are in their 20s, some in their 30s. They are all wildy successful with women. So you have no excuse if your bald. The bald guys seem to be the most successful. They made a decision not to let that stop them. They made an image for themselves. Working out, tattoos, etc. One if them is skinny and grows his hair out jason statham style but his facial features are weak.. weak jaw and cheek bone.. acne and horrible acne scars... you'd swear he's a geek if you saw him, but what sets him apart is that he's very confident. He's happy in his own skin.

If it's not an issue for you it won't be an issue for other people.

I don't care how much hair you have, if you have a lot of money, if you're short or tall, none of that. You can choose to have excuses, be a victim and watch everyone have fun as your life (the gift you've been given) goes by. Or you can stand up, throw those excuses away and live your life to the fullest potential that you know you can.

Put those excuses away, stop being a victim. Start taking action and you'll get what you want. Take that convenient excuse out and step into life and take what you want. Throw that excuse away man. You only live once and you deserve the best. But it's only up to you to take it from life, cause life is not gonna give it to you.

This is your brother, your friend, Jad T Jones. Wish you the best. Peace.
    One of the best posts I've read on this forum. Kudos to you. I've tried to get this message across but for the most part it falls on deaf ears.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    ......Everyone makes fun of me, comments on my hairloss in rude ways, and just laughs....
    Easy for me to say, but take a week of two off and get a buzz cut # 2 .

Try and get used to it . Once you do, the burden has been lifted

You need to hang in there, it does get better, I promise. Do not identify with Highlander. He's not right about anything and is a really sad, twisted, pathetic soul. Listen to the good people on this board, there are plenty of them here as you can see by the guys who've already replied to you.