+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast
    Inactive

Jeez, 10 hairs in the sink and the whole internet goes berserk?
    I experience that any time I wash my hair.

It doesn't really look like that much hair to me. I'm used to having at least this amount shed every day. How much of the hair in proportion to the hair on the sides of the sink went down the drain? I can't advise you one way or the other what way to proceed. It's your decision whether to carry on and you don't have to justify that to anyone. See how you feel Monday and hope you got over the initial panic of the shed. Thanks for taking it upon yourself to do this for the value of the forum.

I've talked to Boldy, he says the shedding might be due to stress.

Some joker created an account on follicept's site under my name, that site has gone crazy This account has nothing to do with my accout here, if anyone wondered ... Although I do agree what he said about Frenchnewbie

Satythick, did you continue to shed alot overnight?

StayThick being involved in the process and being free to publish his own photos and to tell his experience war the first good detail from the Follicept team for me, and with this issue I'm get interested. If this is not an alergic reaction but causes by the product itself, it means that a very little dose is doing something and the vehicle works, so maybe it could be proved with hundreds of other sustances in such little quantities as to being tagged as cosmetic and being released earlier. I mean, no the need of the 5 years.
    Thanks StayThick!

Quote Originally Posted by sdsurfin View Post
    stay thick dude just stay with it. a shed doesn't mean you're gonna lose all your hair. I would honestly see this as a very good sign, as IGF-1 is said to restart the hair cycle. this might mean that its more effective for you than anyone else. In my experience the only time I shed and itch is when I start using something like minox or fin and growth happens. Id say theres probably zero chance that you're gonna end up worse off than when you started, the other guys in the trial are at 4 weeks, and honestly i don't see any improvement, but i really doubt you can do much harm. Shed seems like more of a good thing to me than a bad thing. my gf sheds that much hair all the time into the sink and has more hair than anyone I know.
    I don't know if it's a good or bad thing, but I agree I will continue. I'm planning on posting my baseline photos here after the long weekend so people can see where I'm at and the current state of my hair prior to treatment.

I'm trying to save the remaining hair I have so when I saw an abnormal amount of hair all over my hands, pillow and sink I was concerned, especially because it followed a crazy itch.

Only time will tell, but I wanted to be transparent on my progress throughout on here.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Quote Originally Posted by champpy View Post
    Satythick, did you continue to shed alot overnight?
    I did not. I just emailed Devon as he wanted daily updates and my hair has stabilized. Looked at pillow and rubbed a little vigorously over my scalp and nothing abnormal at all. So all is good. I'm applying the gel again Monday.

Also, sample test on a patch of hair on my leg as Kieko saw had no adverse effects. Zero. So very interesting...

I
    Quote Originally Posted by bananana View Post
    Jeez, 10 hairs in the sink and the whole internet goes berserk?
    I experience that any time I wash my hair.
    The sink was at the very end of me washing out the product. I had tons of hair sprinkled all over pillow and desk area prior.

Got up alarmed and emailed Devon. Was advised to wash it off immediately, I did and more and more hair was falling off and then going down the drain. My picture of my sink clearly did not reveal all of the above, but I've never had a shed like that EVER. With any treatment in the past. Never. So I didn't know what to think about the situation especially after vial #2.

Also I'm not stressed. However, I became stressed yesterday when I saw a monsoon of hair coming out from my crown area. This wasn't an exaggeration or else I wouldn't have posted it.

I'll keep you all in the loop. Rest assured.

Quote Originally Posted by StayThick View Post
    I did not. I just emailed Devon as he wanted daily updates and my hair has stabilized. Looked at pillow and rubbed a little vigorously over my scalp and nothing abnormal at all. So all is good. I'm applying the gel again Monday.

Also, sample test on a patch of hair on my leg as Kieko saw had no adverse effects. Zero. So very interesting...
    Yeah weird stuff. Didn't expect that one. Keep us posted.

You should also continue some more patch testing on some part of body for next few times you apply it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I've talked to Boldy, he says the shedding might be due to stress.

Some joker created an account on follicept's site under my name, that site has gone crazy This account has nothing to do with my accout here, if anyone wondered ... Although I do agree what he said about Frenchnewbie
    lol yeah i saw that on the follicept site and immediately thought someone stole your identity