+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Smile 7 Months Update(10.31.2015)ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant-3300 grafts by Dr. Turowski

This is a new update -10.31.2015-All pictures taken today-You can notice improvements shown in the pictures-I am happy with my results and they should get even better. I am still taking Biotin 5000mcg.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	k-7Months-10.31.2015#1.jpg

Size:	91.1 KB
ID:	42561   Click image for larger version

Name:	k-7Months-10.31.2015#2.jpg

Size:	93.0 KB
ID:	42562   Click image for larger version

Name:	k-7Months-10.31.2015#3.jpg

Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	42563   Click image for larger version

Name:	k-7Months-10.31.2015#4.jpg

Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	42564   Click image for larger version

Name:	k-7Months-10.31.2015#5.jpg

Size:	96.7 KB
ID:	42565   Click image for larger version

Name:	k-7Months-10.31.2015#6.jpg

Size:	89.6 KB
ID:	42566   Click image for larger version

Name:	k-7Months-10.31.2015#7.jpg

Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	42567   Click image for larger version

Name:	k-7Months-10.31.2015#8.jpg

Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	42568  

Your results look great. I am looking at getting an Artas FUE procedure myself. Do you mind me asking which doctors in New York you met with and why they were not selected by you? I am asking because I live within driving distance of nyc. Any info/insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your comments and i would be happy to answer your question. First of all I am happy for you to take this important step and wishing you best of luck. To me, Artas was the best new advanced technology to use. But I also wanted to make sure to pick a Doctor who can use that technology well so i could get most benefit out of it. Just so you know, I live in Philadelphia area, but i did not mind to go anywhere. I did a lot of thinking and research, i called many of the well known Doctors in this field, From Canada and California, to Texas, Miami, Philadelphia, New York, Chicago, etc. At the end, I decided to go to Chicago and have Dr.Turowski do the procedure for me. Nothing against the other Doctors and they may work well for others. But for me, I felt Dr.Turowski was the right choice. First of all, He is a real plastic surgeon with many years of experience and not a technician doing this. His credentials also very impressive, he is a graduate of Yale and Harvard. But i also wanted to make sure that the Doctor i chose has done enough of the procedure and has done it well. So i found out that he had done it and know it well, one proof of that was that he was recognized by the Artas Robotic Company with “ARTAS Center of Clinical Excellence”. This is an important recognition (you can google it or go to Artas website to find out what it means). I also wanted to do about 3000 grafts in one sesssion and within the Doctors i spoke to, Dr.Turowski was the only one who told me can do over 2500 grafts in one session (with some preparation the afternoon before). I Spoke to Dr.Turowski over the phone before making my final decision, he was very confident and answered all my questions. At the end he exceeded my expectations, he actually did over 3300 grafts instead of 3000! His team were also great and knowledgable. As you see in all my updated pics, the improvements are clearly shown, but Dr.Turowski has told me that up to 12 months post procedure, new hairs could grow and of course that is what i am hoping for. Again i wish you best of luck but remember that you do this just once, so go where you need to go, talk to as many Doctors and do as much research you can, you have to find the right Doctor that is right for you. I am very happy so far with my result and if i had to do this again, would still chose the same Doctor. Good Luck.

Default Reply to Hairsome:

Reply to Hairsome:
    Thank you for your comments and i would be happy to answer your question. First of all I am happy for you to take this step and wishing you best of luck. To me, Artas was the best new advanced technology to use. But I also wanted to make sure to pick a Doctor who can use that technology well so i could get most benefit out of it. Just so you know, I live in Philadelphia area, but i did not mind to go anywhere. I did a lot of thinking and research, i called many of the well known Doctors in this field, From Canada and California, to Texas, Miami, Philadelphia, New York, Chicago, etc. At the end, I decided to go to Chicago and have Dr.Turowski do the procedure for me. Nothing against the other Doctors and they may work well for others. But for me, I felt Dr.Turowski was the right choice. First of all, He is a real plastic surgeon with many years of experience and not a technician doing this. His credentials also very impressive, he is a graduate of Yale and Harvard. But i also wanted to make sure that the Doctor i chose has done enough of the procedure and has done it well. So i found out that he had done it and know it well, one proof of that was that he was recognized by the Artas Robotic Company with “ARTAS Center of Clinical Excellence”. This is an important recognition (you can google it or go to Artas website to find out what it means). I also wanted to do about 3000 grafts in one sesssion and within the Doctors i spoke to, he was the only one who told me can do over 2500 grafts in one session (with some preparation the afternoon before). I Spoke to Dr.Turowski over the phone before making my final decision, he was very confident and answered all my questions. So, I chose him and if i had to do this allover again, I would still make the same decision. Also to mention that his team is very good. But at the end you have to find the doctor that is right for you and you feel confident to go with. So, good luck and remember that you do this only once, so do your research and go where you think you get the best result. Good Luck.

Default 9 Months Update(1.1.2016)ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant-3300 grafts done by Dr. Turows

9 months update-(1.1.2016)

Name:	Hair-1.12016-1.jpg

Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	43922   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hair-1.12016-2.jpg

Size:	96.4 KB
ID:	43923   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hair-1.12016-3.jpg

Size:	94.0 KB
ID:	43924   Click image for larger version

Name:	Hair-1.12016-4.jpg

Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	43925  

Looks great! Just wondering how many graphs per square Centimeter did Dr. Turowski put for you?

Smile 10Months Update(1.31.2016)ARTAS Robotic Hair Transplant-3300 grafts done-Dr. Turowski

This is 10 Months update. I am happy with my result and hoping by April it would look even better (By April 1st, it would be one full year since my procedure)

Name:	M-10Months-1.1.2016#1.jpg

Size:	84.3 KB
ID:	44513   Click image for larger version

Name:	M-10Months-1.1.2016#2.jpg

Size:	86.3 KB
ID:	44514   Click image for larger version

Name:	M-10Months-1.1.2016#3.jpg

Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	44515   Click image for larger version

Name:	M-10Months-1.1.2016#4.jpg

Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	44516   Click image for larger version

Name:	M-10Months-1.1.2016#5.jpg

Size:	87.0 KB
ID:	44517   Click image for larger version

Name:	M-10Months-1.1.2016#6.jpg

Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	44518   Click image for larger version

Name:	M-10Months-1.1.2016#7.jpg

Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	44519  

Quote Originally Posted by Hj Philadelphia View Post
    This is 10 Months update. I am happy with my result and hoping by April it would look even better (By April 1st, it would be one full year since my procedure)
    Hi HJ.

I wanted to chime in to say that I'm happy for you and your results after having an ARTAS procedure. This is one of the better documented cases I've seen and the final outcome is something that I think you should absolutely be very pleased about. Congratulations, and I can say absolutely, that you should have some additional improvements to look forward to.
    Joe Tillman
    The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
    See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Thank you

Default More Before and After Pics to be posted Soon! Thank you for all who view my blog.

More Before and After Pics to be posted Soon! Thank you for all who view my blog.