+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Dreamt about Fin..

Jeez, dreamt I was taking Propecia.. And actually chewing the pill, chomping it like a sweet, licking my lips..

Christ it scared me.

Did you wake up limp?

Lol bewildered more like.

Are you thinking of giving fin a try? If you are having nightmares about it, things might not turn out very good as far as sides are concerned.

Still thinking. I won't let a bad dream make up my mind, but don't know what I'll do.. Think I'm going to be bald soon if i don't make a decision soon tho.

I have water work issues currently tho, awaiting medication for that. That really is a hurdle, because not keen on taking Fin with another drug, that doesn't sit well with me.

How you doing on it yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Still thinking. I won't let a bad dream make up my mind, but don't know what I'll do.. Think I'm going to be bald soon if i don't make a decision soon tho.
    I feared fin sides like many of the guys in here. The main difference for me is that I had to make a decision and fast. I wasn't a NW1 or 2 when I started doing something about my hair loss. So I didn't have time to sit around for months or years and read the horror stories and constantly be bombarded with anti fin propaganda. So when I started fin I believed that their was a chance that I would get sides, but I thought the odds were small. If I had months or years to do research, I am sure my perception would have been much different. With what people post on the internet I would be made to believe that odds of getting sides are almost 100% certain.

Yeah that's the thing, I'm led to believe I should expect some sides, and be lucky if I get away with an easy ride. Sides seem to be expected. Not regrowth and minimal or non existent sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Yeah that's the thing, I'm led to believe I should expect some sides, and be lucky if I get away with an easy ride. Sides seem to be expected. Not regrowth and minimal or non existent sides.
    Yeah dude, that's the problem right there. I believe there are some guys out there that have truly suffered, but I think the fear is way overblown. I am sure I will get crap for that, but whatever.

If you do decide to take the plunge, I would recommend microdosing. There is a guy around here, I believe his user name is MPB47(sorry if I am wrong), he is microdosing and is seeing results. I believe he had sides taking the full dose. I am on the full dose and have no sides, but if I ever started getting sides, I wouldn't stop taking the drug completely, I would just take a smaller amount.

And there's another dilemma.. Start at full dosage as recommended? Or microdose? No one knows for sure as we're all different, I'm thinking if microdose. 0.25 Tuesday and Friday? But don't know, who knows?!

Have seen MPB around, shall check his posts thanks.

Just order some fin and start popping them mofos.

What's there to think about, what you'll look like bald?