• akai
    • Dec 2012

Would George Clooney still be a sex symbol

if he looked like this?

• baldozer
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by akai
    if he looked like this?
    He is average looking even with hair, and I find brad pitt ugly. I don't understand why they are considered sex symbols.

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
      • Nov 2011

if he looked like this?

god he looks terrible

Comment

• ChrisM
        • Jun 2012

LOL. If Clooney looked like that money aside he would not have the pick of any of the women he has had so far and he damn well knows it. The reason he leaves them after x years or so is because they want kids and he doesn't. With no hair to speak of and looking that bad he would probably jump at the chance!

Comment

• akai
          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by baldozer
          He is average looking even with hair, and I find brad pitt ugly. I don't understand why they are considered sex symbols.
          You can think both of them are unattractive but pretty much every woman thinks they're hot, and that's what matters. Most people don't look this good at 51 (no homo):

Then again Salmon Rushdie managed to marry this chick for a few years even though he was fat, unattractive, and horseshoe bald:

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by ChrisM
            LOL. If Clooney looked like that money aside he would not have the pick of any of the women he has had so far and he damn well knows it. The reason he leaves them after x years or so is because they want kids and he doesn't. With no hair to speak of and looking that bad he would probably jump at the chance!
            **** HAIRLOSS

This is why I hate it. You have to lower your expectations due to it.

Imagine if girls had to go thru it, they will cry.

Comment

• baldozer
              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by yeahyeahyeah
              god he looks terrible
              He would not look as bad if he had a shaven head and some facial hair to go with it.

Comment

• baldozer
                • Oct 2012

You can think both of them are unattractive but pretty much every woman thinks they're hot, and that's what matters. Most people don't look this good at 51 (no homo):
                If I had the money and status they have, even I would be considered hot. If you are rich, looks does not matter that much. Even Bruce Willis and Dwayne Johnson are considered hot and they are bald!

Comment

• chrisdav
                  • Oct 2011

George Clooney's and Brad pitt's career would not have had the success they have had without a full head of hair unfortunately. Too much of the fame and success has been linked to being a sex symbol to females. The same as Channing Tatum.

Comment

• akai
                    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by baldozer
                    He would not look as bad if he had a shaven head and some facial hair to go with it.
                    Haha, honestly not too bad. Still looks much better with hair though. Reminds me of Sean Connery:

Comment

• mattj
                      Doctor Representative
                      • Oct 2009

If Clooney was that bald he would've shaved it and I'm pretty sure he'd still be considered desirable by women.
                      I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Comment

• Proper
                        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by mattj
                        If Clooney was that bald he would've shaved it and I'm pretty sure he'd still be considered desirable by women.
                        I agree with this. He has good features and for his age, looks decent. Until he starts getting hardcore wrinkles is when I believe women will back off. Usually wrinkles does the finishing touch. Like saggy, drooping down to the floor winkles.

Comment

• ChrisM
                          • Jun 2012

Doubtful guys. I hate to say it but in acting and modeling profession the bald look it was told to me yeas ago to have been played out. I was looking to model for side money as extra cash flow besides my 9 to 5 job.

What many agencies now will tell you when you are getting headshots is that you need your hair grown out so we can see what you have and then if we want you to shave it for a particular performance or shoot then we will request that of you.

Clooney was noticeable for his acting chops but even before that the man had wavy locks of hair and height to him. Now he carries that Paul Newman salt and pepper hair along with his relatively rugged looks and from his appearance combined with his skills as a actor/director and producer he commands the high salaries he does from paying his dues earlier on from the Facts of Life on TV for example.

Not everyone can pull off the Kojak look in fact it largely depends on the symmetry of your face and having no dents and bumps on your head. Clooney looking at his face from that picture a) can not pull off being bald and b) he would not want to and he would probably get a hair transplant in all likelihood.

Comment

• Kayman
                            • Dec 2012

I'd say yes, Sean Connery, Bruce Willis, Jason Statham all seem to do alright with that bald rugged look, I'm sure George would do alright as well.

Comment

• swingline747
                              • Apr 2013

As clooney then yes he is still rich and famous

As regular Joe no way he looks like shit

Being bald blows and women want choices as do men and when your bald there is no choice. Bald is only cool when its by choice not fate.

Comment

Working...