+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

ahhh i see almost no improvement but im not expert dont have good eye about hair loss...but trust me It will get better you will get all your hair you can be sure about that....what you should worry about are the side effects of propecia...how do you feel? can you get an erection when you need to?

gl best regards !!!
    Last edited by Maradona; 11-13-2011 at 11:32 PM. Reason: ;0

Quote Originally Posted by Maradona View Post
    ahhh i see almost no improvement but im not expert dont have good eye about hair loss...but trust me It will get better you will get all your hair you can be sure about that....what you should worry about are the side effects of propecia...how do you feel? can you get an erection when you need to?

gl best regards !!!

Hey! Thx fir your reply and honest opinion. I feel the same don't think there is any improvement at all. Ohi have had no side effects and everything is running like clockwork!

You say I will get all my hair back.. When do you think that will happen? How long? ( I don't see any improvement in my hair so far after taking for a few months)

Default update: 6/4/12 (6th April 2012)

Just had a fresh haircut 8 days ago... This was quite a short cut (scissor cut)

What do you guys think of the condition? Any improvements or has it gone worse?

Any hope of it ever fully coming back? Honest opinions please!

* I have been on propecia 1mg continuously everyday since starting this post last year *
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20120406_104246[1].jpg

Size:	95.5 KB
ID:	14399  

btw... Just noticed I am wearing the same shirt in all my pics! lol

Quote Originally Posted by pika365 View Post
    Just had a fresh haircut 8 days ago... This was quite a short cut (scissor cut)

What do you guys think of the condition? Any improvements or has it gone worse?

Any hope of it ever fully coming back? Honest opinions please!

* I have been on propecia 1mg continuously everyday since starting this post last year *

Personally I don't see any improvement, sorry

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    Personally I don't see any improvement, sorry

Thank you so much for the reply and honest constructive comment and opinion much appreciated.

I am struggling with this loss.. Especially concerned about ability to attract women etc. Especially at my young age.. 21. Personally do you think most women are retracted by thinning hair? What is your opinion?

On the plus side fall out of hair has dramatically reduced. No loss of hair on pillow etc anymore.

Going to try this laser comb thing.. See what happens. Will keep you updated

Oh I see you're from Newcastle... Did you see my other thread about laser comb 6 month money back guarantee? Worth a punt I reckon. I have been using comb for 2 weeks now.

I think women have varied priorities when it comes to looking for a partner. Some prioritise looks, some prioritise intelligence, some prioritise personality, some prioritise money and for most it's a mixture of all of these aspects, as they're all positive and attractive traits.

Even if a woman prioritises looks, I know some women actually find balding not necessarily unattractive, but that probably depends on the type of balding and how the man looks with less hair.

All you can do is try to minimise the hair loss, and work on other aspects of yourself to compensate.

I don't have much confidence in the laser comb for my situation. I don't have a problem with how thick my hair is, my issue is just hair loss at the hairline. Unless the laser comb can regrow hair (which it can't) then it's pretty much useless for someone like me. I hope you're not a salesman btw, sounded a bit "pitchy" with the mention of the 6 month guarantee.

Yeah definitely agree.. I just feel like I look ridiculous and unattractive.. My hair is really bad!

Oh no I am not a salesman lol! Honestly hand on heart.. Just came across the lasercomb when I watched a video on YouTube.. "The follicle five". Worth watching.. Real American men.. Real experiments with hairless treatments.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThL7...e_gdata_player

Quote Originally Posted by chrisis View Post
    I think women have varied priorities when it comes to looking for a partner. Some prioritise looks, some prioritise intelligence, some prioritise personality, some prioritise money and for most it's a mixture of all of these aspects, as they're all positive and attractive traits.

Even if a woman prioritises looks, I know some women actually find balding not necessarily unattractive, but that probably depends on the type of balding and how the man looks with less hair.

All you can do is try to minimise the hair loss, and work on other aspects of yourself to compensate.

I don't have much confidence in the laser comb for my situation. I don't have a problem with how thick my hair is, my issue is just hair loss at the hairline. Unless the laser comb can regrow hair (which it can't) then it's pretty much useless for someone like me. I hope you're not a salesman btw, sounded a bit "pitchy" with the mention of the 6 month guarantee.

I can see thinning towards the crown but nothing substantial

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdDecade View Post
    I can see thinning towards the crown but nothing substantial
    Thanks for your opinion... I personally think my condition is substantial.. I think there is a lot of thinning to the point where you can literally see my scalp! I would be happy just to ha have all my front hair back! A bit of thinning around the back isn't my biggest fear (concern).