+ Reply to Thread

Default 2942 FUT session immediately post op Dr. Scott Alexander

See pictures here of a recent patient who received 2942 FU via FUT with Dr Scott Alexander and team. Will update as patient grows in over time

Regards
    Spex
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed-10.jpg

Size:	75.8 KB
ID:	54839   Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed-11.jpg

Size:	61.7 KB
ID:	54840   Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed-12.jpg

Size:	64.8 KB
ID:	54841  
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

The pictures shown in the post are mine. Per request, I'd like to share my experience with Dr. Scott Alexander so far. I visited a bunch of doctors/hair care institutes in the greater Phoenix, AZ area before deciding on Dr. Scott Alexander. Booking the FUT went without hassle. I paid $2000 in advance and was given an instruction list that pretty much mirrors what Spex talks about in his videos. On D-Day, I showed up at 7 AM, had a quick chat with the Dr., where he sketched the outline of the intended hairline (see leftmost picture above) and was subsequently ushered in the operating room. I gulped down a couple of antibiotics and painkillers, lifted my legs and got comfortable with a movie on a screen in front of me while the Dr. desensitized the scalp area (both front and back) and got to work with removing grafts from the back of the scalp. I didn't feel any pain, just had a vague sensation of skin and clumps of hair on the back under tension in multiple areas. He then shifted to the front area and made incisions using a blade whose size was customized to my rather coarse hair texture. Again no pain, just a monotonous routine of his blade moving on my scalp. This went on until lunch. I took a short break, munched on sandwiches (included in the package), went back in the operating room again and started another movie. This time, the technicians took over and slowly inserted follicles in the incisions. The Dr. checked in regularly and at one point, administered another round of local anesthetic just to make sure that I wasn’t in pain (even though I wasn't really feeling anything). The post lunch session was considerably longer (approx. 7 hours), even with two technicians working on either of my two sides. Finally, the operation came to an end at around 8 PM (the middle and rightmost pictures represent my scalp at this point). The Dr. had my legs lifted up and down in a cyclic mode on the operating bed to promote circulation. After a couple of minutes of this routine, my legs felt better and I was ready to go. The Dr. tied a bandana on my head and went over the post operation instructions. After paying the remainder of the costs, I was out and drove back to my home without incident. The next few weeks went exactly per script. I religiously followed the instructions (again pretty much what Spex says in his videos). My scabs started coming out in about 4 days along with hair strands in some cases. I also had shock loss in the area around the recipient area that abated after about a month. I am right now 2 months post op and am patiently waiting for the follicles to sprout. I am on a combined LaserCap + Rogaine regime at the moment to minimize hair loss from the surrounding area, especially at the crown.

Welcome onboard man ! Grow well !!!

Regards
    Spex
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.