+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 121 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 ... LastLast

Please guys if your using Susan's product and made the switch from Dr Klein like me you will know its much better and works exactly the same, she has saved me from depression as the product is amazing, no hairloss no scalp itch. If you have time please email her or create a testimonial on her site as she deserves credit, we should be gratefull she has helped us as there is no one else!

Oh I also forgot to mention Dr Joan Kadz from medicall wellness center for prescribing us the product .

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz1 View Post
    Oh I also forgot to mention Dr Joan Kadz from medicall wellness center for prescribing us the product .
    Hey Jazz

Turns out the problem i had with ru was the vehicle i changed back to the original eth/pg vehicle and its much better. However i still lose a bit more than i should so im planning to go on this. Do you have any side effects from the topical fin? Its only 1% right? Could you tell me all the ingredients you use? I decided to try fin recently and got hit hard with sides and rode with it for a bit and i couldn't handle it. I guess im just one the few who cant use it. My testicles did start shrinking with in a week . I naturally have low dht and so im guessing with fin it dropped it to unsafe levels.

I changed the vehicle in the first place because the pg from the vehicle plus the pg minox gave me severe dandruff. even prescription keto shampoo couldnt deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by goldnt View Post
    Hey Jazz

Turns out the problem i had with ru was the vehicle i changed back to the original eth/pg vehicle and its much better. However i still lose a bit more than i should so im planning to go on this. Do you have any side effects from the topical fin? Its only 1% right? Could you tell me all the ingredients you use? I decided to try fin recently and got hit hard with sides and rode with it for a bit and i couldn't handle it. I guess im just one the few who cant use it. My testicles did start shrinking with in a week . I naturally have low dht and so im guessing with fin it dropped it to unsafe levels.
    I use the following also I had major sides on FIN the key is making your body adjust I can guide you in more detail just email me jass897@hotmail.com.

The ingredients I use are:

15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    1.5% azelaic acid
    0.025% progesterone
    0.25% tretinoin

Good thing you can get finesteride lowered to 0.05% to start with and let you body adjust than get it formulated higher etc.

Jazz1 - thanks for this thread. I'm obviously a newbie around here, but hoping you could answer a question or two for me. Below is a little background info.

I was never using Dr. Klein or Dr. Lee's products, I just happened to stumble upon this thread looking for something new to use out of frustration. My main area of concern is my crown, been thinning for the last 7 years or so, roughly the size of a fist. I have just been using the Big 3 for the last year, but with very little regrowth (hard to say if it's doing a good job maintaining or not). At the same time, I don't have the time, or the budget, to have 20 different products in my daily routine. I recently considered quartering 5 mg of finasteride. If I were to use the ingredients you list above, would you say that is too much and stick to 1mg, or it shouldn't be an issue? You also suggest the formula above at night and continue to use Rogaine foam in the morning?

Thank you for any answers you can help with. Just from reading this thread it seems like you've helped so many others in the community. Kudos to you, sir!

I use the following also I had major sides on FIN the key is making your body adjust I can guide you in more detail just email me jass897@hotmail.com.

The ingredients I use are:

15% minoxidil
    0.1% finesteride
    1.5% azelaic acid
    0.025% progesterone
    0.25% tretinoin

Good thing you can get finesteride lowered to 0.05% to start with and let you body adjust than get it formulated higher etc.
    You warned me earlier in this thread about the customs charge imposed on your order and that it could be avoided by labelling everything as 'samples' and not including a receipt with the order.

Even though I notified Susan of this and asked her to make the necessary arrangements, she clearly didn't as I've been given a customs charge of £50. Not happy.

Sorry guys I just got out of hospital bad food poisoning I will reply later, Plan c I'm sorry mate I tried telling Susan Unfortunatly due to legal reasons of her business she could not write 'Samples' looks like I'm also going to be effected like wise. To be Honest I rather pay the customs charge than have no product to use at all and it should not have been £50 pounds? How many did you order as I only payed £18 for 2 bottles I ordered.

I do not get why Susan can not do it as Dr Klein office never included receipts etc they just emailed me the invoices etc. As above I did speak with her and that's the response I got, I will try having another word see if there's a way around for us UK guys.

Sorry guys I just got out of hospital bad food poisoning I will reply later, Plan c I'm sorry mate I tried telling Susan Unfortunatly due to legal reasons of her business she could not write 'Samples' looks like I'm also going to be effected like wise. To be Honest I rather pay the customs charge than have no product to use at all and it should not have been £50 pounds? How many did you order as I only payed £18 for 2 bottles I ordered.

I do not get why Susan can not do it as Dr Klein office never included receipts etc they just emailed me the invoices etc. As above I did speak with her and that's the response I got, I will try having another word see if there's a way around for us UK guys.
    Bought 2 bottles. Very unhappy.

Quote Originally Posted by Plan C View Post
    Bought 2 bottles. Very unhappy.
    I will try having another word.