+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Cetirizine

What were your dependence effects?

Well it was a gradual process but after the prolonged usage I noticed that the dosage I was taking wasn't effective any more. I began to experience intense itching spells all over my body and really itchy eyes. Also, I began to suffer from intense headaches and hives. If I increased dose to 15mg everything would go away so I figured that it was time to get off. Took me nearly 2 months to wean off by doing 10mg for a week followed by 5mg for nearly a month. I followed that with 2.5mg the rest of the way and then stopped all together. It was hell to go through that experience even though I was weaning I was still feeling withdrawal effects albeit not as bad as if I would've quit cold turkey. I never want to experience that again I mean the itching alone felt like I had bugs crawling under my skin and the headaches were so bad that normal painkillers like Tylenol didn't take them away.

But those effects were from oral cetirizine, right, StuckInaRut? Would this happen topically?

And more importantly, has anybody looked over these supposed German forums? Are people actually getting results? As long as they aren't getting any side effects, this is almost too cheap to not try.

http://www.amazon.com/CETIRIZINE-TAB...rds=CETIRIZINE

That is correct, I took it orally. I cannot say for sure if it would happen or not is applied topically but I assume a certain amount may be absorbed through the skin.

Quote Originally Posted by StuckInARut View Post
    That is correct, I took it orally. I cannot say for sure if it would happen or not is applied topically but I assume a certain amount may be absorbed through the skin.
    I think it would need to get into your bloodstream to make any kind of effect, much like using RU.

I'm thinking of giving it a go myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    But those effects were from oral cetirizine, right, StuckInaRut? Would this happen topically?

And more importantly, has anybody looked over these supposed German forums? Are people actually getting results? As long as they aren't getting any side effects, this is almost too cheap to not try.

http://www.amazon.com/CETIRIZINE-TAB...rds=CETIRIZINE
    I've seen a few pics of a German user who has very impressive early regrowth from 2 months. A guy named Casperz on hairloss talk is using it and reports that his shedding has stopped and he's getting terminal hairs in areas that have been slick bald for years. Several others on *** are reporting that shedding has stopped. I'm going to monitor this for a month and give it a try if the good news keeps pouring in.

Default Awesome

Looks like the kitchen sink is the way to go made my own topical fin with spectral dnc see how it goes,then i get on the hay fever tablets wagon soon

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    I've seen a few pics of a German user who has very impressive early regrowth from 2 months. A guy named Casperz on hairloss talk is using it and reports that his shedding has stopped and he's getting terminal hairs in areas that have been slick bald for years. Several others on *** are reporting that shedding has stopped. I'm going to monitor this for a month and give it a try if the good news keeps pouring in.
    I'll probably try this soon too. Are you going to do the "dissolve in water to strain out the insoluble pill-matter" thing? Seems easy enough. And are you going with a special vehicle, or are you just going to apply the solution with water to your head?

Keep us updated. I'll do the same, soon as I can get around to getting some of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    I'll probably try this soon too. Are you going to do the "dissolve in water to strain out the insoluble pill-matter" thing? Seems easy enough. And are you going with a special vehicle, or are you just going to apply the solution with water to your head?

Keep us updated. I'll do the same, soon as I can get around to getting some of this.
    I'm not sure. I'll probably apply it at night, so appearance won't be a factor. I think I'll just see what vehicle others use most effectively and go for that in a month. If I can maintain what I have until a better regrowth treatment comes out in a few years I'll be beyond relieved. Will def keep everyone updated.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Please let us know what rout your using. I was planning on just adding it on my minoxidil.