Met a girl, what to do about mpb???? Help!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Breaking Bald
    • Aug 2012

Met a girl, what to do about mpb???? Help!

Bleh...I Really like her, she likes me too. I'm worried what happens when she finds out that I am balding. What to do!! What do I do???

1) Wear concealer all the time? But then she will find out eventually right?
    2) Run away!! And be forever lonely...
    3) Wait till she sees it herself?
    4) Straight up tell her and ask her if she is bothered by it?

Maaan, I've been single (for years) and depressed for so long, I don't want this to go wrong She's so cute and down to earth as well. I wore concealer on my crown the second time I met her, I doubt she knows I am balding. But if anyone were to put there hands through my hair, it would be very obvious.

****ing mpb man 'destroyer of normal life'. I hate this shit! Why can't I just have a normal life!!
  • baldozer
    • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Breaking Bald
    Bleh...I Really like her, she likes me too. I'm worried what happens when she finds out that I am balding. What to do!! What do I do???

Maaan, I've been single (for years) and depressed for so long, I don't want this to go wrong She's so cute and down to earth as well. I wore concealer on my crown the second time I met her, I doubt she knows I am balding. But if anyone were to put there hands through my hair, it would be very obvious.

****ing mpb man 'destroyer of normal life'. I hate this shit! Why can't I just have a normal life!!
    Don't wear concealer or try to hide anything. I tell you what, when I met my wife I was a NW6 and yet she was so much attracted to me. I didn't even use to shave my head.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
      • Aug 2012

So 3 or 4?

Comment

• baldozer
        • Oct 2012

So 3 or 4?
        Next time when you meet her, don't wear the concealer and don't specifically ask her that if she is concerned about it. Just be what you are, that is my advise.

Comment

• Kayman
          • Dec 2012

It's like I said before man drop the concealer. Just be yourself, don't stress it. You cant hide it from her forever, if she realizes you're wearing concealer it's going to make you look insecure and that's going to be the turn off not your thinning hair. Don't straight up ask her if it bothers her, if you're that worried the next time you go on a date with her crack a light hearted joke about it or something, show her you can laugh about it. See how she reacts.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
            • Aug 2012

Ok, noted. Dreading the moment, she asks 'are you losing your hair?'

Comment

• dex89
              • Jul 2012

I would go for 4 but after your 100% sure she's into you and probably wants a relationship with you. It seems your the type of person that doesn't whore himself around which I give you kuddos for.

EDIT: or go with Kaymans opinion

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Kayman
                It's like I said before man drop the concealer. Just be yourself, don't stress it. You cant hide it from her forever, if she realizes you're wearing concealer it's going to make you look insecure and that's going to be the turn off not your thinning hair. Don't straight up ask her if it bothers her, if you're that worried the next time you go on a date with her crack a light hearted joke about it or something, show her you can laugh about it. See how she reacts.
                I guess you are right man, I suppose also asking her if it bothers her just highlights that I probably have an issue with it as well, right?

Comment

• Kayman
                  • Dec 2012

Ok, noted. Dreading the moment, she asks 'are you losing your hair?'
                  Then you say " yeah I'm going bruce willis, what do you think about a buzzcut?" You never know you might get lucky and she might like shaved heads.

Comment

• Kayman
                    • Dec 2012

I guess you are right man, I suppose also asking her if it bothers her just highlights that I probably have an issue with it as well, right?
                    Bam! Absolutely. The worst thing you can do is be embarrassed by it. If you hook up with her and she's not bothered by it and things get serious, you might find you'll be a little less bothered by it too.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                      • Aug 2012

Then you say " yeah I'm going bruce willis, what do you think about a buzzcut?" You never know you might get lucky and she might like shaved heads.
                      It's funny she did mention 4 actors she found really hot were Vin Diesel, Bruce Willis, Jason Stratum and Tom Hardy

3/4 baldies though, not bad odds right?

Fair enough they are all stacked, but I am fairly muscley.

Comment

• Kayman
                        • Dec 2012

It's funny she did mention 4 actors she found really hot were Vin Diesel, Bruce Willis, Jason Stratum and Tom Hardy

3/4 baldies though, not bad odds right?

Fair enough they are all stacked, but I am fairly muscley.
                        Man come on why are you stressing? She likes the baldies, if you suggested one day you were going to shave your head I would bet she would encourage you

Comment

• dex89
                          • Jul 2012

Man come on why are you stressing? She likes the baldies, if you suggested one day you were going to shave your head I would bet she would encourage you
                          Yeah, tell her that your thinking about shaving your head and see how she reacts to it.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                            • Aug 2012

Yeah I dunno man, probably because she sounds waaaaay too good to be true...and she is young like me (23) and i just can't imagine any girl liking bald guys.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                              • Aug 2012

Not a bad idea Dex and Kayman

I appreciate your input btw guys! Very grateful!!

Comment

Working...