+ Reply to Thread

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by dlc32 View Post
    Thanks for the above info. guys!

John,

As far as azetinol goes, I think you may be right. I don't know if you follow Chris from hairlossfromsteroids/gll.com but his info. is usually on point and he has several YouTube videos indicating that lipogaine had removed azelaic acid. However those videos are dated so lipogaine may have added azetinol since they were posted. My research about azetinol seems to echo your post and it's likely that the name was changed for FDA purposes. Having said that, has anyone experienced any success with azelaic acid? The reviews are so mixed.

Patiently waiting,

I've been watching those sellers on eBay as well. Also, if you look at some of the products there is "iisolutions" which contains 15% minox and 5% azelaic acid. Like you, I'm inclined to give some of those products a shot because the sellers have excellent ratings. I've never used minoxidil before for fear of the initial shed and for fear of it eventually losing its effectiveness. However, I've read that Dualgen-15 (not sold in the US) is about the best you can do without propecia and it contains 15% minox and 5% azelaic acid. So I'm trying to find a similar product......only problem is how the hell do I know if the products contain the components they allege?

current regimen: 100mg RU nightly, I-grow laser, azelaic acid cream (not sure if this does anything), regenepure DR
    Looks like Polaris research is selling on Ebay. They have %15 minoxidil and also have minoxidil sulfate solutions as well as a solution with propecia anyone heard of this company?

Quote Originally Posted by pajason View Post
    Looks like Polaris research is selling on Ebay. They have %15 minoxidil and also have minoxidil sulfate solutions as well as a solution with propecia anyone heard of this company?
    I recently brought these treatment from the company mentioned and after a lot of searching they are the only company that sells high strength formula that is 100% legit they are no longer called polaris but under a new name and after a lot of digging around there R&D and corporate office is in miami USA with real address and credentials so it is no doubt they are inspected by the relevant authorities , Under strict rules despite being USA product they can not sell to the USA market for obvious reasons but they are very popular in japan and most of SE Asia and the only way a USA customer can by them is from offshore website which apparently one supplier for USA they charge £12.95 per order for shipping to USA but it is sent by DHL express and arrives in 4-5 days , Am currently Norwood stage 4-5 as seen on my picture with the solution flooded on my scalp am using there Topical Dusteride-D5A and Minoxidil with bimatoprost-FR10 since my hair loss is in last stages i also ordered a derma roller to my regime also since i just started a week ago would love to know if anyone else used them , They did sell on ebay for a while with 650+ 100% positive feedbacks so there must be many users out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3697.jpg

Size:	88.6 KB
ID:	64701