+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

For me, nothing in 6 weeks....sure it is the first inning. We'll see.

Same here, I have not notice much of anything. I will expect a sign perhaps at 3 month mark and if nothing by 6 months another donation to the "hair pit".

Sorry, I can't please my poor bloggers who are taking their hair loss out on poor me...tears. Actually Heavin at Prostemics said they are not selling to personal users. Is that post okay with you LMS? Some people are sooo hard to please....

Hahaha...good one nofintowin. I would say if Prostemics is not selling AAPE to personal users if is hardly RANDOM. What a bean head. Why don't you post something useful?

lol kind of sounds like you're wrapped up in your own circular monologue

Quote Originally Posted by nofintowin View Post
    lol kind of sounds like you're wrapped up in your own circular monologue
    Did like a bunch of posts get deleted or did you just have a conversation with yourself robodoc?

Would be interested if you could go into more detail regarding how you Prostemics shorted you as I find that very discontenting if true.

@nofin - how's the hair? Anything to report? I'm going to be 3 weeks after my first injections on July 9th, then I'll be going for my second set. Obviously still to early to tell if it's working for me.

To clarify your comments, you should have received "2 units" or boxes for $500 US. Each box has 6 vials. One vial to be used every 3-4 weeks. Prostemics claimed to me after 2 units (12 vials) that is all you need to grow your hair back. Bold commentary that I have not seen backed up at this point. Point person at Prostemics is Heavin Kwon fyi. She also said to me Prostemics would not sell this product to any personal users from here on out. Really? I don't think they know how they want to market this product. If $500 would regrow your hair that would be a bargain obviously. If such a good product then why so inexpensive? We would all gladly pay more than $500 to get a full head of hair so is Prostemics another hope and prayer trying to beef up the bottom line? Hope not.

Not sure what robodoc's referring to. For $500, you get one box with 12 vials, 6 for the solution and 6 for the powder, which both need to be mixed. So this lasts you 6 sessions. This is what I was told and this is what I received.

LMS, regarding the AAPE, not sure I see anything yet. I went in for my fourth session today (1st back in early April). My hair shedding has been minimal, but I've not been shedding much since I started it, but the front of my hair does seem to be getting thinner....It's only been three months so not sure what to take of this.

Quote Originally Posted by nofintowin View Post

LMS, regarding the AAPE, not sure I see anything yet. I went in for my fourth session today (1st back in early April). My hair shedding has been minimal, but I've not been shedding much since I started it, but the front of my hair does seem to be getting thinner....It's only been three months so not sure what to take of this.
    Ahh, well have you looked at some of the pictures posted in various journals/trials? For some people it seems like they got worse before they got better (one patient especially comes to mind, I'll find it and post it when I'm not on my cell).

Quote Originally Posted by LMS View Post
    Did like a bunch of posts get deleted or did you just have a conversation with yourself robodoc?
    Not a clue what just happened. Who needs hair. Lets be in my own world. Better than being bald. How do you take this drug?