+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default beard hair transplant

Hello all,

I am calling anyone who have had beard hair transplant and I mean by that to grow the beard itself not to be mistaken for head loss. I have had electrolysis done on both lines of upper cheeks which resulted in a very unnatural looking and distorted look. It was because of misunderstanding and to be honest it was my fault that I didn't explain correctly. I regret it but anyways no times for that. I am looking to fill these lines to look natural using FUE method.

I have thick beard so I am hoping that the hair which grow under my jaw ( on the neck) or maybe few hairs from the beard itself to compensate with my loss. As I said I have very thick beard and black in color. I thought if they transplant from the beard itself it would look more natural but I am open for getting hairs from head to the beard.

What would you suggest please it's my face it looks fake and everybody is asking me about it. I feel very embarrassed. I don't shave because of many reasons and the option about just keep shaving is not for me. I just want t look natural nothing else.

I live in the UK but i have a brother who lives in Miami. Could you refer me to someone experienced with beard restoration ?

Would there be any scars or marks left in the beard or the donor ? it's a very delicate procedure.

Please help me I would be very thankful I am very depressed.

Quote Originally Posted by skotya View Post
    I don't shave because of many reasons and the option about just keep shaving is not for me.
    Is having the rest of your beard removed via electrolysis an option for you? That way you would never need to shave again. Think of all the money you would save on razors and shaving gel.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    Is having the rest of your beard removed via electrolysis an option for you? That way you would never need to shave again. Think of all the money you would save on razors and shaving gel.
    No, not an option at all due to many reasons, as I said the bad electrolysis was a mistake of misunderstanding but anyways it happened and I need to move forward.

I just need to fix the lines to look natural not fake and I am willing to pay for the best surgen as long as I would get the results I want. I am realistic and don't think it's an easy job but I don't require to much of hairs as well.

Can anyone suggest a name ? I live in the uk and willing to travel to the US as I got brother in Miami, maybe someone in Miami ?

Thanks in advance.

I am sure there are doctors who can help you then. Here is a locator list of IAHRS doctors to help you get started with your due diligence. You don't need to limit your search to the doctors on this list but I had great experience with an IAHRS doctor (Dr. Robert Haber), so I recommend them.

http://www.iahrs.org/hair-transplant/

Skotya there are only a few world class fue doctors that have the capability to perform the procedure you require. I’m not talking about fue doctors I’m speaking world class top of the line fue doctors and the one’s that I am referring to are not on anyone’s list.

You are welcome to view my own thread “Follow My Major Repair”. I had approximately 500 beard hairs taken from an area of about 2 square inches. That is a fairly large amount for such a small area. I experienced no scarring and extremely high yield, so it is possible. My repair is still in process as it requires mutilple procedures done slowly over time.

All the best in your research and research well my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracy C View Post
    I am sure there are doctors who can help you then. Here is a locator list of IAHRS doctors to help you get started with your due diligence. You don't need to limit your search to the doctors on this list but I had great experience with an IAHRS doctor (Dr. Robert Haber), so I recommend them.

http://www.iahrs.org/hair-transplant/
    Thanks , I will keep searching. Thanks for the site. I found Dr. Epstein has done many similar procedures but with all my respects to him some photos don't look natural at all.

Quote Originally Posted by topcat View Post
    Skotya there are only a few world class fue doctors that have the capability to perform the procedure you require. I’m not talking about fue doctors I’m speaking world class top of the line fue doctors and the one’s that I am referring to are not on anyone’s list.

You are welcome to view my own thread “Follow My Major Repair”. I had approximately 500 beard hairs taken from an area of about 2 square inches. That is a fairly large amount for such a small area. I experienced no scarring and extremely high yield, so it is possible. My repair is still in process as it requires mutilple procedures done slowly over time.

All the best in your research and research well my friend.
    Thank you and hope you are happy with your results.

I would appreciate if someone in this forums had similar procedure and share his experience with us. That would really help me.

I am lost

anyone.....?

Bisanga is the only Doc i know of that experiments with this stuff.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

I think Dr.Cole is very experienced with FUE but unfortunately lacing pics for people who had this kind of procedure.

I saw on guy who posted in another forum his experience with Dr.Mwamba which had very nice results.