+ Reply to Thread
Page 413 of 465 FirstFirst ... 313 363 403 411 412 413 414 415 423 463 ... LastLast
Results 4,121 to 4,130 of 4644

Thread: Trx2?

Quote Originally Posted by 2020 View Post
    their "potassium ion channels" science is BS.... if it works at all then I'm guessing it's only because it has some affect on bad/good prostaglandins and they're probably not even aware of it... That's the only way
    they most likley probably are aware of it.
    opening one pottassium ion channel probably sets off a chain of reactions affecting different prostglandins in the pathway...hence why they think pottasium ion channels are the best way to initiate regrowth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcm800 View Post
    Yeah I'm going to get some that tks. Thing is gutted you're on that and trx2 and have seen improvement, how do you know what to put it down to?!
    yeah...thats the thing about hair loss, you really dont know what is affecting you and in what way...even your diet affects your hair (even if you dont want to believe this...trust me, it does)

i can say without a doubt that my density/hair count has increased since last year while i was on trx2 (even in areas that had a low density for the past 3 years!)... i just wish this was available a few years ago when i had my teenage hairline!

I know ive been on both but, MSM really is not known as a hair promoting supplement, it just grows hair at a faster rate, so i didnt really think this was doing anything other than producing the trx2 results at a faster rate. Bear in mind i was using MSM for around a year and i did not feel that i experienced increased density with it.

It wasnt until sizzling pointed out that it could be both trx2 and msm working together and it was at this point that i thought this could be true, and i im increasingly beliveing this is the case.

I emailed them and asked if they were aware of the results of that new "prostaglandins study":

Hi there,
    thanks a lot for reaching out. And for your sharp analysis.
    Yes, we are totally aware of the role PGE2 plays within hair loss. In fact there was quite some press coverage on this recently - thats why we receive many questions on and about PGE2 recentlly. However, we (and other research groups) have been on this topic already since quite some time and we run a dedicated research project, which investigates the molecular mechanism behind hair loss, including (but not limiting to) PGE2. Our primary target are potassium ion channels, as in our view those tiny protein structures represent the most molecular entities within the complex pathways of hair loss (which lead to a whole cascade of various different cell responses incl. triggering PGE2 response)
    You are right that a deeper focus is needed to fully understand the complexity -thanks a lot for your suggestions.
    now we know the EXACT REASON why TRX2 somewhat works.... I told you, it's all about prostaglandins!!!

I emailed them and asked if they were aware of the results of that new "prostaglandins study":

now we know the EXACT REASON why TRX2 somewhat works.... I told you, it's all about prostaglandins!!!
    PGD2? Quite alarming if they can't even get the name right, since they do claim to be "Totally aware"...

at least they see the need for more reseach into mpb...the current molecular mechanisms dont add up!

Who wrote that email? The work experience guy?

Quote Originally Posted by WillhasWill View Post
    Who wrote that email? The work experience guy?
    Andy from "Scientific Support Group" at TRX2.com

413 pages of hyperthetically squeezing and beating the shit out of Trx2 hopefully to find out that it actually works despite not one legitimate before /after picture.....when will it ever stop....

Andy from "Scientific Support Group" at TRX2.com
    Hmmmmmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Supersixx View Post
    413 pages of hyperthetically squeezing and beating the shit out of Trx2 hopefully to find out that it actually works despite not one legitimate before /after picture.....when will it ever stop....
    I know right.... this thread was started back in 2010. Has anyone have anything to report? ....