+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

5 weeks in now, the scar can no longer be seen, however it was difficult to see after 2 weeks, my hair is dark and grows like a weed... where it grows.

I was happy with Dr Rahal's hairline he made me... I just wish he would have advised me to START finasteride or do a more receding hairline, as I'm now getting ready to commit to a 2nd surgery with no miracle in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ejj View Post
    Have you got a link to Matts pictures? I would like to see them also, he was a rep for the clinic so rather different than a client who is satisfied and just moves on. I am a member of 5 forums and have not seen them, many posters on all forums have asked for updates but remain dissapointed as none have been presented
    Regards
    ej
    Just search "mattj rahal" on Google and they're right there:
    1. http://www.rahalhairtransplant.com/mattj/
    2. http://www.**********************.co...-dr-rahal.html

showbizdude:

I was happy with Dr Rahal's hairline he made me... I just wish he would have advised me to START finasteride or do a more receding hairline, as I'm now getting ready to commit to a 2nd surgery with no miracle in mind.
    How long ago was your surgery? He didn't mention using a treatment at all?

As stated at the beginning of this thread, Marco was a patient of Dr. Rahal. And quite honestly, I have never seen anyone on any forum do more research on a surgery prior to actually getting one.
    Last edited by Winston; 05-30-2015 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies under Physician Complaints.

i think HARIRI had a bad result with Rahal

there was also someone who had 5000ish grafts and had a horrible result...5 years later

the latter case is confusing. the commenter didn't elaborate and a rahal rep said they were trying to get in touch with the patient to no avail

im considering rahal but am worried he's not as good or reliable as people say

i dont like the notion that these HT docs make it so we have to keep coming back

i think HARIRI had a bad result with Rahal

there was also someone who had 5000ish grafts and had a horrible result...5 years later

the latter case is confusing. the commenter didn't elaborate and a rahal rep said they were trying to get in touch with the patient to no avail

im considering rahal but am worried he's not as good or reliable as people say

i dont like the notion that these HT docs make it so we have to keep coming back

I think Dr Rahal is a good guy and up there with the best. But as others have said you have a limited donar supply and its very hard to predict your future loss. Do your research, there are hair transplant blogs with patients own results out there. A lot of results posted by doctors are there trophy results so best to try and get in contact with patients who are not involved with the clinics.

As much as I hate having a linear scar from strip surgery, I have noticed with the influx of FUE there are many inconsistant results with poor growth out there and these are from the top doctors. They say FUE transaction rates have improved and are supposedely as good as strip. But I am finding that hard to believe based on these hairtransplant blog.s posted by patients

I am currently researching fue into scar. As I dont want to bo through another strip. Unfortunately hairtransplant is not like a nose job or boob job where there is only a 2 week or so recovery time. It takes along time to heal, you need to keep out of the sun, etc etc for a god 4 months from my experience.

I got SMP from ********* and I feel more attractive

I just got 3134 grafts from rahal and Im 11 days post op. I can't say anything about the final result obviously but so far I can tell you his clinic is every bit as good as its reputation. I was terrified and on the fence but everyone there was knowledgeable and friendly. he talked me down to 3000 from 4000 but the placement and density looks great and natural. I know it sounds like I work there or something but I just feel good about my decision SO FAR. Don't take my word for it quite yet because I don't know the final result but I never once felt a shady vibe throughout this whole experience.

I'm hoping to have Rahal do my future HT but I'm just worried about the FUE results being inconsistent.