+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 50 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Herbaliser View Post
    Hi,

Just use an organic shampoo after to rinse it off.
    The Dr, bronners is excellent to create foam on this remedy but i realized also that i have to rinse of by using shampoo.

I use these products http://www.urtekramsverige.se/produk...produkter/haar
    But probably you can find similar in your area.
    Just hanging on this forum because of you guys.
    Okay, so I suppose any organic, non paraben shampoo should do.

One thing I forgot to ask. What time of day should I do the topical, or it doesn't really matter?

Quote Originally Posted by SunriseWarrior View Post
    Okay, so I suppose any organic, non paraben shampoo should do.

One thing I forgot to ask. What time of day should I do the topical, or it doesn't really matter?
    Keep in mind the coconut milk life span, and the coriander.
    So use them in 5 days in a row for example, and keep it off for two days to start again.

Keep in mind the coconut milk life span, and the coriander.
    So use them in 5 days in a row for example, and keep it off for two days to start again.
    Yes, I buy new coriander and coconut milk every sunday, open them on monday and finish by friday Thank god they aren't expensive. So I use the topical 5 days a week.

Btw, have you thought about adding peppers to your topical, such as Cayenne pepper? I heard it helps attract more blood flow to scalp area.

I suppose it acts by attracting more blood into scalp, making the hair follicles have more blood and oxygen, which should help the remedy even more. I think it will make same "kick" as hot oils, but would act for longer, since the "hotness" for spicy products can last for hours.

Yes, I buy new coriander and coconut milk every sunday, open them on monday and finish by friday Thank god they aren't expensive. So I use the topical 5 days a week.

Btw, have you thought about adding peppers to your topical, such as Cayenne pepper? I heard it helps attract more blood flow to scalp area.

I suppose it acts by attracting more blood into scalp, making the hair follicles have more blood and oxygen, which should help the remedy even more. I think it will make same "kick" as hot oils, but would act for longer, since the "hotness" for spicy products can last for hours.
    No i have not tried using peppers, itīs easy to add more ingredients , but they can also degrade the actual ones used, since at least i found a good balance.
    You can try but i would not recommend it.

Quote Originally Posted by greenz View Post
    Hey Herb,

Looking good. def see a difference from your first pics... How long have you been doing this treatment? So you notice the heating process gave it an extra boost?
    I just started mine yesterday, with hemp oil instead of olive... Still waiting on the Lapacho, it was hard for me to obtain here in the States, but I did find it under a different name...
    Tried to take a new picture of my temple regarding my boost.
    Temples are getting lower and i have faster regrowth, and a big amount of vellus hairs almost looking like their are growing what i understand is impossible.

Reason i chose Pau D'Arco (lapacho) also was due to itīs anti oxidant, fungal effects and minerals like iron, magnesium etc.. used by several Indian tribes for a long time for a variety of treatments for example.

Also the heating process helps, to release their nutrition better with the importance in mind not to boil.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	8.jpg

Size:	97.5 KB
ID:	42072  

Tried to take a new picture of my temple regarding my boost.
    Temples are getting lower and i have faster regrowth, and a big amount of vellus hairs almost looking like their are growing what i understand is impossible.

Reason i chose Pau D'Arco (lapacho) also was due to itīs anti oxidant, fungal effects and minerals like iron, magnesium etc.. used by several Indian tribes for a long time for a variety of treatments for example.

Also the heating process helps, to release their nutrition better with the importance in mind not to boil.
    Congrats on the results bro! Hope you get lots more new hair

Yeah, I also bought some Pau D'Arco today, but I want to stick to your first remedy first to make sure to "follow all your steps" (I know poor logic).

Congrats on the results bro! Hope you get lots more new hair

Yeah, I also bought some Pau D'Arco today, but I want to stick to your first remedy first to make sure to "follow all your steps" (I know poor logic).
    Thanks,

We have a lot amazing stuff in nature that is actually meant for us.
    Just tried a different approach to hair loss since itīs a treatment and not a cure.
    I posted my experience due to my regrowth, but i was shocked how the hair loss business works nowadays, and how the companies try to benefit from it like Merck, and they did due to our fear of loosing hair.

It is clear for me that you canīt fool your body thinking otherwise, and iīm glad that at least you and greenz are trying this approach, to cooperate with your body instead with non sides.

@Herbaliser,

having come from another similar 'arena', I really understand what you say about interests and I agree 100%.

Could you tell me what protocol is working for you right now?.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by alfon View Post
    @Herbaliser,

having come from another similar 'arena', I really understand what you say about interests and I agree 100%.

Could you tell me what protocol is working for you right now?.

Cheers!
    Hi Alfon,

Page 15,16 describes my final topical treatment, and i take 2 tsp of chlorella, spirulina powder every morning and green juice from time to time.
    As mentioned the heated oils with Pau D'Arco, green tea gave the topical more energy to my scalp.

Hi Alfon,

Page 15,16 describes my final topical treatment, and i take 2 tsp of chlorella, spirulina powder every morning and green juice from time to time.
    As mentioned the heated oils with Pau D'Arco, green tea gave the topical more energy to my scalp.
    Hm, 2 tsp of chlorella... I can't get them to mix in just a half of cup, it keeps sticking on my spoon and I end up throwing unmixed stuff away. Do you really have to put 2 tsp, because really I can't get so much in.

P.S I drink 1 tsp in the morning and 1 tsp in the evening.