• ss1980
    • Apr 2011

HASCI exposed website

Hasci-exposed.com

Deserves its own thread

Discuss!!
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

HASCI just got another paper published on 'Method for in vivo hair multiplication'

The present invention is concerned with improved cosmetic methods for in vivo hair multiplication that are particularly suitable to overcome baldness in a subject. Specifically, the cosmetic methods of the invention represent a significant improvement over existing hair transplantation methods by providing greater hair density per hair implant, which is achieved through the process of an enhanced hair multiplication in vivo (e.g. in the scalp of a subject). The improved cosmetic methods of the invention also provide improved aesthetic results, particularly, more realistic and natural looking results,relative to the results obtained by traditional methods. The cosmetic methods of the present invention are particularly suitable for hair transplantation in recipient areas of a subject experiencing baldness or lack of hair, optionally due to Androgenic alopecia , burn injuries, cancer chemotherapy, or other genetic or environmental factors or scarring.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by ss1980
      Hasci-exposed.com

Deserves its own thread

Discuss!!

Summarized in a nut shell?

TL;DR

Comment

• Arashi
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
        HASCI just got another paper published on 'Method for in vivo hair multiplication'

https://www.google.com/patents/WO2014092571A1
        Old news, hell, see: https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...multiplication

Comment

• caddarik79
          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Arashi
          I contacted them: "not for the coming years but on the tracks".
          I trust Dr Gho and Deborah when she says he spent most of his time in research and labs!

So, what do we do in the meantime?

Any news from Gaz? should count his donor evolution, no?

Comment

• Arashi
            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by caddarik79
            I contacted them: "not for the coming years but on the tracks".
            I trust Dr Gho and Deborah when she says he spent most of his time in research and labs!

So, what do we do in the meantime?
            I wouldn't put too much hope in Gho, Caddarik ..

Anyway, about your question what you should do in the meantime, as I calculated here: http://www.hasci-exposed.com/contact.html the average person can go at least 6 times to HASCI for 1600 grafts each time before depleting his donor (based on 0 regrowth). I think you went just once, right? So that's still 5 more times to go.

I myself will never go to HASCI again, they won't make any more dollars on me. But I am still considering follow up FUE, not sure where though ...

Comment

• caddarik79
              • Feb 2013

I wouldn't put too much hope in Gho, Caddarik ..

Anyway, about your question what you should do in the meantime, as I calculated here: http://www.hasci-exposed.com/contact.html the average person can go at least 6 times to HASCI for 1600 grafts each time before depleting his donor (based on 0 regrowth). I think you went just once, right? So that's still 5 more times to go.

I myself will never go to HASCI again, they won't make any more dollars on me. But I am still considering follow up FUE, not sure where though ...

FUE with a master, how many grafts would you sacrifice?

so you would dare the bridging with a good FUE and then pray for real hair multiplication to come in the next five years?

We are in a delicate position with our one procedure done!
              the treadmil trap!!!

I was personally thinking about coping with a shaved head or 3mm thin scalp head for the next two years and put money aside and see where we are in 2016!!!

But each time I have news from Gaz and pictures of him, I'm tempted to "HST bridge"!!!

Comment

• Arashi
                • Aug 2012

FUE with a master, how many grafts would you sacrifice?
                I think I could get a nice density with about 1200 FUE grafts. No concrete plans just yet but I might go for that within a year. My hairloss has stabilized in fact if I look at the pictures from 2 years ago I dont see much of a difference. So That's certainly something I might do and then use the remaining say 4000 FUE grafts for the next 10-15 years to fill up further loss, that's about my plan

Comment

• Pentarou
                  • Apr 2013

Caddarik, there's no chance of hair multiplication happening in 5 years; even 15 years is currently implausible. People on hair loss forums were talking excitedly about hair multiplication being 'just round the corner' even before 9/11 happened. I think in that timeframe we'll be lucky to get anything like CB-03-01 or comparable.

Comment

• hellouser
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by Pentarou
                    Caddarik, there's no chance of hair multiplication happening in 5 years; even 15 years is currently implausible. People on hair loss forums were talking excitedly about hair multiplication being 'just round the corner' even before 9/11 happened. I think in that timeframe we'll be lucky to get anything like CB-03-01 or comparable.
                    You never know about fluke discoveries though. Take Alopecia Areata for example. AA sufferers makeup like 2% of all alopecia patients and yet they've pretty much already got a cure.

Imagine if men with baldness weren't neglected so much... we'd have had a cure a long time ago.

Comment

• caddarik79
                      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Pentarou
                      wow that's pessimistic (maybe realistic).
                      I just think that we don't know. when I look at Gaz, I have hopes.
                      I trust that treatments with donor regeneration are the closest. But I agree on the fact that the never ending "within 5 years" became a big fat joke!

Still, I believe that compared to early 2000, we made major findings, it's moving in a slow crescendo (funny contradiction in terms).
                      I cannot believe that nothing will be out by 2020... with our speed of sharing technologies, information etc... it can only accelerate.

The bridging is the most torturing for some of us. If I was in my early twenties, I would wait without doing anything.
                      When I was in my early 20's, propecia was the deal... I never touched it, reading that it was influencing or touching hormones, NO WAY!

Like Arashi, I might do procedures while monitoring the slow progress of my loss, I would still chose HST and Arashi would go for FUE. Buying us maybe another 5 years of "illusion of good or OK hair situation".

Funny is, when I was 18 or 20 and worried, I thought... "If I can keep my hair until 30, I'm happy, after 30 I don't care!!!"

I kept them, started thinning in my late twenties early thirties and now I am like: "no way, you want your hair at all ages"...

It's certainly easier to accept a lower density in your 35-40's than in your 20's when all your friends have crazy hairstyles and you are in this age where partying and looking good is extremely important.
                      Now, I'm slowly reaching the mid thirties, I'd like to maintain an OK situation until my fourties and there, if there was a cure available to go back to a fair NW0, I would still go for it, ageing does not mean that you accept Mother Nature confiscating your hair.

I also joke around with my friends (bald and non-bald), I reached maturity so I have distance and relativise hair loss, but still I tell them, as soon as stem cells can fix me, I go, and even if it cost 20.000.... and both balding and non balding understand with no irony.

And I always insist in saying that I would then become their most spectacular hairstyle friend, because I am pretty sure, I would do loads of stuffs with my hair, trying many many lenghts and styles (just because only people who had to go trough hairloss understand how dramaticaly it impacts the image)

So easy to explain to them that, I used to have crazy dense hair, now I have a weak situation on that level and all I want, is have what I always got, back!!!! not less, not more.
                      and it's always well perceived or understood that it's not like shallow plastic surgery request, it's just going back to fairness on ageing.

Comment

• Arashi
                        • Aug 2012

wow that's pessimistic (maybe realistic). I just think that we don't know. when I look at Gaz, I have hopes.
                        Hehe. I hate to kill your hope, but I think it's always better to be realistic about your options than to have *false* hope.

Gaz even admitted in his last post that his recipient is 100-130 cm2 ! That's really small ! Bernstein and Rassman (two important researchers for hairloss) note that an average scalp is 500 cm2 and that 25% represents the 'safe zone', so 75% is recipient for a NW7: http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/publ...ansplantation/ That means a NW7 has 375 cm2 recipient ! Compare that to Gaz's 100-130 cm2 ! In fact, if Gaz would have had an average density, he could have sacrificied 6250 FUE grafts according to these researchers, that would have given him a NATURAL density in his recipient plus his donor would still look natural. Again, in my opinion, his donor is now way below natural density and his recipient never even reached natural density. So again, I really don't understand what makes you so exited about Gaz's result. It's nice and an awesome transformation for him, but again, nothing that wouldnt have been possible with FUE. Anyway, that's the last time I'm going to mention it, dont want to be a broken record here But just thought I'd mention it since Gaz just specified his recipient size, so I could show you again with numbers.

Comment

• caddarik79
                          • Feb 2013

Hehe. I hate to kill your hope, but I think it's always better to be realistic about your options than to have *false* hope.

Gaz even admitted in his last post that his recipient is 100-130 cm2 ! That's really small ! Bernstein and Rassman (two important researchers for hairloss) note that an average scalp is 500 cm2 and that 25% represents the 'safe zone', so 75% is recipient for a NW7: http://www.bernsteinmedical.com/publ...ansplantation/ That means a NW7 has 375 cm2 recipient ! Compare that to Gaz's 100-130 cm2 ! In fact, if Gaz would have had an average density, he could have sacrificied 6250 FUE grafts according to these researchers, that would have given him a NATURAL density in his recipient plus his donor would still look natural. Again, in my opinion, his donor is now way below natural density and his recipient never even reached natural density. So again, I really don't understand what makes you so exited about Gaz's result. It's nice and an awesome transformation for him, but again, nothing that wouldnt have been possible with FUE. Anyway, that's the last time I'm going to mention it, dont want to be a broken record here But just thought I'd mention it since Gaz just specified his recipient size, so I could show you again with numbers.

I must agree with you, numbers are numbers, facts are facts.
                          I'm probably amazed on a very specific case, it's true that he was nowhere like a NW7 slick!

so, a NW7 needs the double of what he got to achieve what he got... means, 10 HST!!! shit loads of money.

I guess, the best is really to wait and cope with hair loss for the time being!

I wouldn't go for FUE either, because you will not have the possibility to shave your head later if in 2022 there is still nothing and your hairloss progressed and your donor is out of service...

where do you lose hair? vertex? front? slowly?

do you take finasteride or any treatment?

Comment

• Arashi
                            • Aug 2012

I must agree with you, numbers are numbers, facts are facts.
                            I'm probably amazed on a very specific case, it's true that he was nowhere like a NW7 slick!

so, a NW7 needs the double of what he got to achieve what he got... means, 10 HST!!! shit loads of money.

I guess, the best is really to wait and cope with hair loss for the time being!

I wouldn't go for FUE either, because you will not have the possibility to shave your head later if in 2022 there is still nothing and your hairloss progressed and your donor is out of service...

where do you lose hair? vertex? front? slowly?

do you take finasteride or any treatment?
                            My hairloss has always been quite slow, luckily enough. I can see my hair got just slightly thinner in the last 2 years but at this speed I should be good for a while. Not on any medication at all, although I try to live healthy and added Tumeric to my diet, a natural anti-inflammation herb that has tons of health benefits. Not sure if it benefits me in any way, I think it could in theory, but if not, hopefully it will at least have other health benefits

BTW, if you google now: HASCI hst, the hasci-exposed site shows up on the first page of results !! Nice !!

Comment

• Pentarou
                              • Apr 2013

Arashi, have a look at this web page about Dr Alvi Armarni, the scanned pages numbered 6 and 7 specifically.

Comment

Working...