HASCI exposed website

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hellouser
    • May 2012

Every single patient of HASCI's has been lied to about regeneration. I'd *love* to see a class action lawsuit happen and have ALL the proceeds from the fine go into a hair loss CURE that all the plaintiffs can take advantage of to get what they deserved and paid for with HASCI.

Comment

• Arashi
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Pentarou
      Arashi, have a look at this web page about Dr Alvi Armarni, the scanned pages numbered 6 and 7 specifically.

http://www.dralviarmani.com/medical-...ion-dr-armani/
      You mean that part about available follicles for transplantation ? That makes no sense, like that guy correctly notes, 10.000 follicles avaliable is really uncommon already. That Armarni guy seems like he could be nigams brother

Comment

• c5000
        • Oct 2011

Hi Arashi

Has your website been taken down? The link doesn't work anymore.

Did Hasci ask you to take it down?

Comment

• caddarik79
          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by c5000
          Hi Arashi

I did send them an email with the link, explaining them that all what was exposed there + my numerous little arguments with Arashi, transformed me from a 100% pro-Gho to a sort of doubting neutral ex-patient.

For me, it's also science-fiction to imagine that they have clinics, TV shows, interviews here with Spencer and still be a big joke or a bunch of liars!!! I cannot trust they would take that risk!!! and they maintain their claims on the website.
          the other positive point is Gaz result, I find his donor still very very good looking but each time I say that, I'm called "fool" or "naive", here.

BUT, Arashi and some others put some embarrassing elements together and I have to admit, it's impacting.

In the end, I decided to put my money else where and remain neutral (not pro, not anti) until I have some more elements in one or the other direction.

Comment

• Pentarou
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Arashi
            You mean that part about available follicles for transplantation ? That makes no sense, like that guy correctly notes, 10.000 follicles avaliable is really uncommon already. That Armarni guy seems like he could be nigams brother
            The bit about Armani transecting multi-hair grafts into single-hair grafts. Isn't that what HASCI is alleged to do?

Comment

• Arashi
              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by c5000
              Hi Arashi

Thanks for reporting, back online again!

Comment

• Arashi
                • Aug 2012

Thanks for reporting, back online again!
                Ah yeah that! For fut surgeries splitting fu's is not uncommon but for fue it is. This Armani character seems a horrible doctor if you read that document anyway. Not sure why he is splitting fu's.

Comment

• Arashi
                  • Aug 2012

Originally posted by caddarik79
                  I did send them an email with the link, explaining them that all what was exposed there + my numerous little arguments with Arashi, transformed me from a 100% pro-Gho to a sort of doubting neutral ex-patient.
                  Hey Caddarik, did they ever give you a reaction ? Would love to hear what they have to say, especially regarding this: http://www.hasci-exposed.com/partial.html

Comment

• caddarik79
                    • Feb 2013

Hey Caddarik, did they ever give you a reaction ? Would love to hear what they have to say, especially regarding this: http://www.hasci-exposed.com/partial.html

Hey Arashi,

Nope, zero answer.
                    I was totally ignored.

Comment

• andolini7110
                      • Oct 2014

hey, Visit http://www.dralviarmani-response.com to read official response of Dr. Alvi Armani, specifically "Matters Affecting the “Medical Expert’s” Suitability to Act as Medical Inspector" post.

Thank you

Comment

Working...