Hair tattoo and possible health risks - BaldTruthTalk.com

Default Hair tattoo and possible health risks

The cancer risk is very real and most especially in my opinion inks that are not planted deep enough to be embedded in the lower dermis like a regular tattoo. These semi permanent inks enter the blood stream, lymph system and brain much quicker which in my opinion is not a good idea. Add smaller particle size and it really does sound like a cancer time bomb to me or something equally as worse.

How exactly do you address someone who believes their cancer is a direct result of something they thought was safe because posters gave them assurances and everyone told them don’t worry it’s not going to happen……………….easy to say. But please someone here tell me what do you say to this person……….what are your words for that person who has now be diagnosed with lymphatic cancer or something similar. Write those words out for me. Maybe it's a simple sorry.............or maybe it's we just didn't know, or maybe you just turn your back and hope they go away.

Do we help to pay for the medical treatment..........would those that wrote posts of assurance help contribute............we all need to be careful of what we encourage others to do. Sometimes the man on the ledge just needs one word of encouragement……………..sometimes that’s all it takes………..just a nobody from nowhere uttering one word…………………jump.

I started looking at one SMP site after debating the subject because now I am even more curious after observing the behavior of those who were so defensive of the treatment and I would suggest others do the same, read and see if you see anything that might help you in understanding forums and how they can often work in leading one astray……….could be of value in your own research. If you see a lot of nobody’s from nowhere telling others to jump……………..they would be a red flag but also useful in understanding the research process.

This one post stuck out after just a few minutes of review……………not trying to be inflammatory here just saying this is a real issue………………looking like you have hair is not worth this kind of risk in my opinion but then I also understand I am on the other end of the spectrum when it comes to health/fitness. But I also know that every person I have ever spoken to that had cancer always regretted many of their lifestyle choices.

Here is that post.
    Hey guys,

I know that the swelling of lymph nodes is a normal body response but how painful are they supposed to be? I got lumps behind each ear and one on the back of my neck and holy sh@t they hurt. Even after I take Motrin or something to try and ease the pain they still hurt constantly all day. It didn't start until the following morning after treatment. Is it normal for them to constantly ache this bad?

Please shed some light on this for me.

BTW these are actual customers with posting histories on a SMP/Tattoo only site and all appear to be valid posts judging from the responses as the forum is run by the company performing the procedure.

Here is a different customer and a condensed version. All I am saying here is just understand some of this before you do it. Maybe it might be worth the risk to some and that is fine as long as you have the information beforehand and not after.

Another patient noticed 2 lumps in his neck which he tried to massage away. Then several months later a cluster of lumps in the groin area. So far 3 lumps in the neck and 4-6 in the groin. Will not be able to have any more pigment placed and hopes the lumps will shrink.

Here are only a few additional comments. This is not normal to me, to have your lymph nodes swell up after a procedure but I also understand many guys are very desperate and to better understand that desperation one only needs to view some of the topical sections of hair loss forums. I know this may not be a popular post but young guys should at least be given a chance to make an informed decision. As long as they know then I'm all for owning your decision and not looking to blame others.

I know that the swelling of lymph nodes is a normal body response but how painful are they supposed to be? I got lumps behind each ear and one on the back of my neck and holy sh@t they hurt. Even after I take Motrin or something to try and ease the pain they still hurt constantly all day. It didn't start until the following morning after treatment. Is it normal for them to constantly ache this bad?
    Please shed some light on this for me.

I had the same, it just went away after a few days. Some people say drink a lot and take vitamin C, no idea if this helps or not.

Mine went away after a week or so. I had them behind each ear and they were really swollen and very painful. They should go away. If not, just go see your GP.

I'did not get the lumps that a few people experienced immediately post procedure but now 5 months later I have a small pea sized lump that's a little sensitive to touch just behind the low end of one ear. Has this been anyone else's experience or is this something unrelated? I'm guessing it just goes away on its own.

SMP ink is not regular tattoo ink. It's not toxic.. its natural charcoal based I believe.

Can be removed by laser aswell .