Should I do hair Transplant at Civas Clinic in Turkey? - Page 2 - BaldTruthTalk.com
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thanks lily, you have been really helpful.

Hi Ronald
    Just wanted to see if you are still happy with your results
    Would be great to get some feed back from you.
    Many thanks

No the only dr in Turkey I would go to is dr hakan. He is arguably b the best ht doctor in the world. BTW never let price or location determine what doctor you go to. Remember this is with you forever and a bad ht is not easily fixed. You'll make that extra money that you spent back, eventually

Quote Originally Posted by mikes23 View Post
    No the only dr in Turkey I would go to is dr hakan. He is arguably b the best ht doctor in the world.
    Why do you believe that Dr. Hakan Doganay is the best doctor in the world?

I think Dr. have Koray-Erdogan and Dr De Reys have done impressive work.

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Dr Dogonay and Dr Erdogan are the best doctors from Turkey and in my opinion are equal or better than some of the best North American HT surgeons. Their prices are like 2-3 euro per graft if I remember correctly. It won't stay like this for long, they are becoming increasingly popular every year among hair loss forums and they will raise their prices sooner or later I think, so get them now. Maybe not, but better be safe than sorry, lol go now.

Personally I went with Dr Maral in Turkey for price reasons and because I have interacted with some of his patients on forums, and was impressed. I got 3000 FUE and it's too early to tell, i'm only at 2 days away from completing 3 months but so far I am satisfied and the donor area is completely healed. In fact, next year, i'm considering going back for a 2nd HT with Maral Klinik.

If you can afford it, just go with Erdogan or Dogonay. I can not afford it, I don't regret going with Maral though, but if you have the money, go with the best.
    Hey man I am going for a hair transplant with DR Maral soon! I notice that its been over 6+ month since you've had your there. Are you satisfied with the results so far? Would you recommend the clinic still? Thanks

I got back from Dr. Hakan Doganay he delivered top notch work. I think he has a slight edge over Erdogan. Can really recommend him!

Quote Originally Posted by PatientlyWaiting View Post
    Dr Dogonay and Dr Erdogan are the best doctors from Turkey and in my opinion are equal or better than some of the best North American HT surgeons. Their prices are like 2-3 euro per graft if I remember correctly. It won't stay like this for long, they are becoming increasingly popular every year among hair loss forums and they will raise their prices sooner or later I think, so get them now. Maybe not, but better be safe than sorry, lol go now.

Personally I went with Dr Maral in Turkey for price reasons and because I have interacted with some of his patients on forums, and was impressed. I got 3000 FUE and it's too early to tell, i'm only at 2 days away from completing 3 months but so far I am satisfied and the donor area is completely healed. In fact, next year, i'm considering going back for a 2nd HT with Maral Klinik.

If you can afford it, just go with Erdogan or Dogonay. I can not afford it, I don't regret going with Maral though, but if you have the money, go with the best.
    How is your results now? I am also considering going to him. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by nasmahsheik View Post
    I think it totally depends on you. I also did Hair Transplant in Turkey area. I did it in Cevre Health Tourism center. It was very effective and affordable for me.
    Yes, but are you happy with the results?

Hello, I have also been investigating hair transplant clinics overseas in Turkey, India and Costa Rica. I have come across the 2 more expensive doctors you listed above and also Dr. Maral who is advertised on "Real Self" quite a lot. Dr. Maral is very reasonable at about $.50 / graph I think? Also Dr. ILKER APAYDIN does transplants for $1.12 / graph. He is advertised on Real Self as a "Top Doctor." How does your transplant look now since it has been almost 2 yrs since you posted your comments? Would you recommend Dr. Maral to others? Does Dr. Maral do the work himself or does his technicians do the transplants? There are a couple of bad comments about Dr. Maral on Real Self claiming he is arrogant and gave his patients poor service in his clinic, does this sound accurate?