+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 40 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by drnigams View Post
    GC , you are right regarding human error when a surgeon does large procedure.
    Will you similarly agree with that if i shave this guy(of course i hope i will be able to convince him)than you can clearly rule out the possibility of extraction from any other site ,since his case is only 7 days old ,any other mark of extraction will be visible.
    Of course next week i am into next step forward with the next documentation with more improved version.
    I think you should leave your poor staff guys hair alone

I don't think he would be happy for you shaving all his hair.

After 7 days most of my extraction sites had completely cleared up, so I think this would be a waste of time anyway.

Honestly Dr Nigam I think the best way forward is to start a fresh on a new patient, preferably somebody who already shaves their head or someone who will need to shave their head for the Doubling procedure.

I admire your efforts in listening to the forum members, I've never known anything like this in my life.

Arashi,
    He will be doing doubling of 1000 grafts plus take HM and dp injections.
    How will you analyse.
    I am not sure any member would like to disclose his personal identity,he has been advised by me to keep his hair long so that he can cover up his shaved donor, he does not even want anyone to know he got any ht done.
    How will you analyse such a case.
    I have an office at hague(netherland), would you accept any of my staff who keeps travelling hague to mumbai every month,with your grace he may get a free procedure.
    I misunderstood, I thought you were doing a 50 graft test here.

If you're going to perform 1000 grafts doubling, then I don't even need to meet up with him. All we need are good highres pre-op photo's of the donor area you're going to take the grafts from and post-op photo's of the same. And then same for recipient.

However, if you're willing to have your staff member travel from Mumbai to The Hague, then yes, this would be PERFECT. However to make this a solid case, you'd have to agree to certain things. Like that he flies back within 2 days of extraction (so I wouldn't have any problems detecting other extraction points) and we'd need to do a little skype meeting on the day of extraction, so I could see his recipient is still untouched at that time. Not very difficult to arrange I think and yes, that would be SOLID proof.

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    After 7 days most of my extraction sites had completely cleared up, so I think this would be a waste of time anyway.
    Yes, that's why time is of essence and he'd need to get on the plane to the Netherlands the day after the test.

I should also add that if you can persuade NSN to do an AFTER picture of those 468 grafts then I think this will be extremely valuable.

I understand we do not have a pre-extraction photo of that area, but at least we will be able to see how many of those 468 sites have regrown.

I know he is busy and it's his prerogative to get on with his life or not want to share with the community, if this is the case, then you just need to get a new patient like NSN, give him a free week holiday in a nice resort in India where he can relax. On the 1st day he has his procedure, On the 7th day ask him to come back into the office and take a good after photo. Don't worry, you really don't need a tattoo. You just need to map the hair grafts, the same way JJJrS / IM did.

I know you have doubts about me being able to find those 468 sites, but it's really not that difficult, even 6 months later it would still be easy.

So yeah, there are options to show SOLID proof here. Would be very interesting to see if Dr Nigams is going to take them

I have a doctor from my hague office who will be coming to mumbai next month.
    I can do a patch test of 50 grafts on him.
    You can visit him at hague and check his scalp.
    Yes you can have a skype chat with him on the day of procedure,
    i can't guarantee you whether he will do the procedure just one day before he flies to hague,I can't change a millioner's travel schedule like this doctor,who is a resident of Netherland.
    Well i am also enjoying and destressing with you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    So yeah, there are options to show SOLID proof here. Would be very interesting to see if Dr Nigams is going to take them

Dr Nigam,

I don't know if this has been asked before...

Lets assume everything you say is correct, what % of invivo is likely to regrow? Is the % dependant on which size punch you use?

Also have you tested re extracting previously extracted FU's to see if they regrow a 2nd or 3rd time? If yes, how many months do you suggest waiting inbetween procedures to guarantee it will regrow just like the first procedure?

I have a doctor from my hague office who will be coming to mumbai next month.
    I can do a patch test of 50 grafts on him.
    You can visit him at hague and check his scalp.
    Yes you can have a skype chat with him on the day of procedure,
    i can't guarantee you whether he will do the procedure just one day before he flies to hague,I can't change a millioner's travel schedule like this doctor,who is a resident of Netherland.
    Well i am also enjoying and destressing with you guys.
    Like GC83UK noted, within a few days extraction points become invisible so if he can't get the plane the next day, then it's not going to be any good unfortunately.

But I do like the change of tone in this thread. Rather than accusing each other and playing this yes/no game, why don't we all try to figure out a way to produce SOLID proof.

Thinking about it though, most important at this moment would probably to just shoot good photo's of the cases you're going to do in the next few weeks (like you've just told us). If you can shoot good en useful pre-op en post-op photo's of donor and recipient, then that would be a great start.