+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 225 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 116 117 118 119 120 128 168 218 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 2248

Quote Originally Posted by CVAZBAR View Post
    I sent an email to Dr. Gail Naughton around 3 weeks ago, asking if the trials were in progress and up to date. I made it clear that I was not expecting any results at this point and just wanted to know if they started trials. I'm not sure what to make of her reply but at least it seems Histogen is still alive ha.

Hi, CVAZBAR
    Good to hear from you.
    As I write this my clinical director and I are on our way to Alaska for the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery annual meeting where our two year follow up hair study and some new applications of our product will be presented by both Dr. Craig Ziering and Dr. Neil Sadick. Our IND is under review in Asia and we are finalizing our regulatory strategy for North America. We will send out a formal statement shortly and remain excited by the level of interest in HSC from both clinicians and patients.
    Please stay in touch.
    Take care,
    Gail
    Shall we really believe you that she replied to you? the presidents of the company? she's not busy at all? she would say hi CVAZBAR, instead of your name as in Hi Joel... or if thats your name you think she would say it all in caps?

Quote Originally Posted by abb83 View Post
    Shall we really believe you that she replied to you? the presidents of the company? she's not busy at all? she would say hi CVAZBAR, instead of your name as in Hi Joel... or if thats your name you think she would say it all in caps?
    You are reaching.

CVAZBAR just put his nickname instead of his real name. When you send an email from an email adress that goes like this: name.surname@yahoo.com. Then I think you can see how she knows his name. Now it is possible that this mail was written by her secretary or someone else and made to look like its from her. We can't tell.

But I really don't think that CVAZBAR or anyone for that matter would make up an email that doesn't divulge anything impotant. What possible gain does he have from this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    You are reaching.

CVAZBAR just put his nickname instead of his real name. When you send an email from an email adress that goes like this: name.surname@yahoo.com. Then I think you can see how she knows his name. Now it is possible that this mail was written by her secretary or someone else and made to look like its from her. We can't tell.

But I really don't think that CVAZBAR or anyone for that matter would make up an email that doesn't divulge anything impotant. What possible gain does he have from this?
    then i am sorry :s there's a lot of people full of bs. i regret my previous post if thats the case. i actually emailed her a long time ago and never got back.

Sogeking is 100% right. I used my nickname posting it here but she replied to me by my name. Yes, maybe it was her secretary as I cannot prove otherwise. I also understand if nobody wants to believe it. All I can say is that I don't bullshit and have no reason to do it. It's up to you guys whether you want to believe or not.

Sogeking is 100% right. I used my nickname posting it here but she replied to me by my name. Yes, maybe it was her secretary as I cannot prove otherwise. I also understand if nobody wants to believe it. All I can say is that I don't bullshit and have no reason to do it. It's up to you guys whether you want to believe or not.
    nah thx for sharing mate

So I'm guessing everyone is just tired of posting speculation and we're all just waiting for data from all the different clinical trials to come in Q1 2012?? haha

Pretty well, yes, After 122 pages there is only so much you can speculate before some real trial data comes in.

Spencer said he will post info soon on Histogen, Acell etc from the meetings in Alaska.

Spencer said he will post info soon on Histogen, Acell etc from the meetings in Alaska.
    I'm going to assume that Histogen's results were good. otherwise rassman would have already blogged about it being a failure... him omitting any mention of it is, sadly, a sign that it went well.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedHairASAP View Post
    I'm going to assume that Histogen's results were good. otherwise rassman would have already blogged about it being a failure... him omitting any mention of it is, sadly, a sign that it went well.
    Let's hope it is. I'm guessing it won't be anything special, maybe just an update from the pre-trials.