+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default More proof of HASCI's

I was just going through some old picture archives and found something really interesting that I never gave much attention. Remember how they did that 50 graft test 2 years ago ?(and then never showed us good picture nor did they publish it on their website as they promised to). Anyway, they did send me some close up petridish pictures back then, that I never really gave any attention. But they're really interesting !

HASCI always tells you that they just 'take away a small part of the follicle', so the rest can heal, which would cause regrowth according to their fable & story telling. Well, here's the proof that's just 100% BS, pretty much all 100% intact bulbs here:

http://s9.postimg.org/543vhe8q7/EA_029.jpg
    http://s9.postimg.org/n5n0f72r3/EA_031.jpg
    http://s9.postimg.org/3sw48xd4f/EA_032.jpg
    http://s9.postimg.org/f6ink4nn3/EA_033.jpg
    http://s9.postimg.org/zf615umy7/EA_034.jpg

I guess when you tell that many lies, it becomes dangerous to show people photo's ...
    Last edited by Winston; 08-11-2014 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Possible defamatory comment removed from title. Please refer to our posting policies.

And for the people who think "What am I looking at" : Take a look at the fairtytale where they explain their magic regrowth procedure: http://www.hasci.com/uploads/files/N..._treatment.pdf

Look at page 4. I cut out the interesting part and set it side by side for you: http://s2.postimg.org/4prl23rnd/transection.jpg

In A1 you see what they call a 'complete intact follicle' (so this wont give any regrowth) and in B2 they show a 'partial transected follicle', which according to their fairytales is supposed to grow regrowth: according to their fairtytale the part that is left behind will regrow into a fully function follicle and this will regrow hair long enough to pierce the skin within 1 month Anyway, the difference in the picture is that in B1 they cut off a small part of the edges of the bulbs and there's no surrounding tissue anymore. In A1 you will see the 100% intact bulbs, and you will see that the bulb is 100% surrounded by tissue (which again shows that the buls are 100% intact)

Now keep those 2 pictures in mind and compare that to the photo's above. They're pretty much all A1 ! Pretty much all bulbs are 100% intact and 100% surrounded by tissue, nothing left behind.

Not sure why I didnt pay any attention to this earlier, it's 100% proof that at least for this specific patient, their drills failed to do what HASCI claims they can do (leave part of the follicle behind). No wonder they never publicized this showcase on their website, as they agreed to do, this guy 100% sure didnt have any regrowth at all !!

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    I was just going through some old picture archives and found something really interesting that I never gave much attention. Remember how they did that 50 graft test 2 years ago ?(and then never showed us good picture nor did they publish it on their website as they promised to). Anyway, they did send me some close up petridish pictures back then, that I never really gave any attention. But they're really interesting !

HASCI always tells you that they just 'take away a small part of the follicle', so the rest can heal, which would cause regrowth according to their fable & story telling. Well, here's the proof that's just 100% BS, pretty much all 100% intact bulbs here:

I guess when you tell that many lies, it becomes dangerous to show people photo's ...
    Thanks for posting. Very interesting and doesn't look anything like the "slivered" follicles extracted by the tool shown in their animation.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011
    The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
    Last edited by 35YrsAfter; 02-22-2015 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    Thanks for posting. Very interesting and doesn't look anything like the "slivered" follicles extracted by the tool shown in their animation.
    Exactly my point. They all look exactly like the figure in A1, the one that can't, even according to their own fairytales, cause any regrowth for sure ! Cause there's simply no tissue left behind to 'heal'. Or like they described it themselves in their fairytales:

The aim of the extraction is to remove only a part of the follicle unit, containing follicle and connective tissue from several hair follicles, and leave sufficient follicle unit tissue behind to regenerate hairs
    (quote from page 3 in their publication)

I'm not sure what is new here, just looks like the usual transected grafts which we are used to seeing.

I can see what you're trying to say, but seeing as they are transacted which most are in that first photo I looked at, then that kind if shows they are indeed leaving more behind compared to regular FUE grafts. Whether that is a good thing or not I don't know anymore.

You would also expect the grafts to be thinner compared to regular fue grafts, because of the extraction tool, isn't it something like .6mm?

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    I'm not sure what is new here, just looks like the usual transected grafts which we are used to seeing.
    I'm not sure what you mean Gaz ? My point is that the grafts are NOT transected at all, they're 100% intact ! I've put some circles to explain it, around every and each intact follicle: http://s28.postimg.org/hmgbxlvn1/EA_032_circled.jpg

As you can see, they all correspond to A1 (the 100% intact follicle) and not to B1 (the transected follicle). In other words, hasci didnt leave any tissue behind. In other words, 100% sure no regrowth, according to their own theories.

I genuinely thought transection meant when e.g there is 2 hairs sticking through the top of the graft and at the bottom of the graft there is only one bulb. I'm not being funny here, but that is correct isn't it?

Can you do the same for image 29?

I'm on ipad at the mo and the other images isn't as clear for me as the first image you posted.

It just seems that those bulbs you've circled only have 1 bulb in the graft, no?

I genuinely thought transection meant when e.g there is 2 hairs sticking through the top of the graft and at the bottom of the graft there is only one bulb. I'm not being funny here, but that is correct isn't it?
    Well, depends whether you're talking about transected hair or transected follicle of course They call it themselves "transversal sectioned longitudinal follicular unit" (see B1). Only this can cause regrowth according to their theories. But again, all follicles were 100% intact, so no "transversal sectioned longitudinal follicular units" at all in the picture !!

Well I'm talking about transected fu's. Which I can see mostly 2 hair grafts in those pics but with only 1 bulb. Am I seeing things?

Well I'm talking about transected fu's. Which I can see mostly 2 hair grafts in those pics but with only 1 bulb. Am I seeing things?
    Yes, that's the 'secret' to hasci's 'regrowth' : they take out 1 complete bulb and transect a hair, leaving a complete bulb behind. That has nothing to do with regrowth of course, that's just how they fake it. A 2 FU grows back as 1 FU that way, so people like Ironman will say "Wow, see hair is growing back, it's working !" Well in fact they just split a FU.

Anyway, my point was, according to their own theories they take a part of the follicle away and leave a part of the follicle behind. The pictures show they either take the COMPLETE follicle away or leave a complete follicle behind. No regrowth at all. Again, compare it to the pictures in their thesis and you'll see what I mean. Again, see A1, which shows the complete bulbs in tact and see B1, which is what they're trying to attain: http://s2.postimg.org/4prl23rnd/transection.jpg (Again, note in B1 that the corners of the bulbs are cut of and at those points, there's no surrounding tissue anymore, contrary to A1, where they're 100% in tact and 100% surrounded by tissue). The idea here is that A1 leaves no tissue behind, so no regrowth. B1 DOES leave tissue behind and according to HASCI, this will cause regrowth And again note that ALL the bulbs in the pictures are exactly like A1: 100% in tact and 100% surrounded by tissue, indicating 0% possibility of regrowth

I really dont see how anyone can deny what I'm saying here. This is really 100% proof of their BS, no way around it.